[2013.05.03] Technical maintenance

Guest kxs

This maintenance is just a shit. Hydra quest can't done now, character places changed and party chat now got ban. I will ask one question. WHY?

I absolutely agree with you  :facepalm:

Mysterious chest ;)

Time to camp

Used to put my Warlock there old days, log in and out for chest at off peak.

2 hrs rez was it?

Time to camp

Used to put my Warlock there old days, log in and out for chest at off peak.

2 hrs rez was it?

no way,i gues is something like 38 min,(don't remember who told me :unknw: )

Devs don't even seem to bother reasoning the shit changes they make  :facepalm:

Right now they not gonna change nothing until monday,because is weakend and i understood holliday in Russia,but i guess  Monday in the morning will be another maintenece..(I hope will be,lol).

no way,i gues is something like 38 min,(don't remember who told me :unknw: )

More like an hour, I used to camp that place everyday on my lock or swamp necro until reset time then I'd do captured sham and report captive, go back to kota, take reset's captives, finish it, log off at wisps and repeat.

Seemed more like a 1-2 hr respawn.

More like an hour, I used to camp that place everyday on my lock or swamp necro until reset time then I'd do captured sham and report captive, go back to kota, take reset's captives, finish it, log off at wisps and repeat.

I am telling you,maxim 40 min..i tested!!

Party chat ban is really annoying.Especially if you are Brazilian like me and spam HUEHUEHHEHUEHUEU every 1 second.

And i think they changed Hidra hp because of guilds,if it was a bug they all will spawn 2m hp,not in order 1,8m(19 exp) 2m(20 exp) 2,2m(21 exp).

Camped there a while ago while leveling warlock and it was 25mins.

Camped there a while ago while leveling warlock and it was 25mins.

NO LIFE CAMPER

HUEUEHUHEUHUEHUE

NO LIFE CAMPER

HUEUEHUHEUHUEHUE

Killing them elves while waiting worth any minute  :dirol:

Mysterious chest ;)

Опубликованное фото

Is Really i got lol many time camping :P

its not 40min or 1hour or 2hours lolz  :bad:  its exactly 15min each respawn of the chest and idk if u can get it from there  :crazy:

Guest XthekingX

Game info when you enter it : welcome.to v3.5  :bad:

its not 40min or 1hour or 2hours lolz  :bad:  its exactly 15min each respawn of the chest and idk if u can get it from there  :crazy:

It wasn't that short for me

I used to camp there before Christmas update, maybe they changed it?

Please notice, that all players will automatically receive game resources update on game servers launch. But the new functionality will appear only in the next version of the game client which will be available upon Ovi Store and Apple Appstore approval.

Is that mean update will cme out next week? Becoz my friend told me it's take about a week for apple to aprove new app on appstore

I'm assuming they don't put sign of unity in mshop so that some random noob can't just buy mcoin and make a guild, or steal the name of existing guild :good: or they just wanna make things difficult  :bad:

Is that mean update will cme out next week? Becoz my friend told me it's take about a week for apple to aprove new app on appstore

for apple users it could be aproved later.

NEED INFO OF UNITY SINGS , AND WHY THIS IN DROP AND NO IN SHOP  :diablo: :fool: :aggressive: :facepalm:

Probably because they have created the item already but it isn't in miracle shop because it has no use before 3.5

my prediction update at 6th may. see my signature, they will realese beetwen may holiday, when i ask russian ppl may holiday at 1-9 may :shok: , so it's mean at 6th may. :shok:

I'm assuming they don't put sign of unity in mshop so that some random noob can't just buy mcoin and make a guild, or steal the name of existing guild :good: or they just wanna make things difficult  :bad:

They didnt put signs of unity in mshop because they doesnt do anything at the moment,when the update comes out it will be there.

my prediction update at 6th may. see my signature, they will realese beetwen may holiday, when i ask russian ppl may holiday at 1-9 may :shok: , so it's mean at 6th may. :shok:

If i remember correct today is easter in russia  ;D ,so yes you may be right it will be tomorow or 2-3 days later,lets hope the best  :drinks:

They didnt put signs of unity in mshop because they doesnt do anything at the moment,when the update comes out it will be there.

Exactly!

Wrong ,fix 25 min.tested today camping 2 hours there..got runes,crystals..

Where get "unity signs" please

i heard u can get it from suprise chest. btw i saw a fail drawin on mainscreen wallpaper. d.k seems bit twisted