[2013.05.03] Technical maintenance

Guest kxs

you shuld wait until monday, now all worker aigrind, back to home.  :bad:  saturday and sunday is their holiday.

i was planning to go eye today but no then because of iOS caching error :facepalm:

GUYS CMON :facepalm: IOS doesn't accept warspear directly so you have to wait.

You guys have this problems with iOS even you know it doesn't accept Warspear it happen a long time ago and still forget the problem

:crazy: :crazy:

Whatever update u mentain whatever things u did ur not getting better.

Not good at all. Lag. Slow server. Disconnecting. Useless award items in swamp after u died many times bcoz of laggy and slow server.

this game is greedy game 

Whatever update u mentain whatever things u did ur not getting better.

Not good at all. Lag. Slow server. Disconnecting. Useless award items in swamp after u died many times bcoz of laggy and slow server.

this game is greedy game

Haha the slow connection isn't devs fault. It's because of your poor internet connection ;D

Guest kxs

We know about issue with "data caching" on iOS and we'll do our best to manage it as soon as possible.

And would you please remove this asap?  :facepalm:

yeah REMOVE IT!!! WE DON'T LIKE IT~~

its really annoying... :'(

yeah REMOVE IT!!! WE DON'T LIKE IT~~

its really annoying... :'(

If you don't like the spam, just leave the party! No need to mute us  :cray:

And the worse part is, mute time increases every time >.>

Very very very sad

what u guys talking about, DEV's wanna make something new for us, they very work HARD to make this, dont be SELFISH plp, DEV's are HUMAN too not GOD, they can make a mistake, nothing PERFECT in this world, u must proud with them, coz DEV's always try to make this game better, but this game will not be better if have PLAYER like u all... RESPECT EACH OTHER... LOVE THIS GAME LIKE UR MOM OR UR GF/BF,

what u guys talking about, DEV's wanna make something new for us, they very work HARD to make this, dont be SELFISH plp, DEV's are HUMAN too not GOD, they can make a mistake, nothing PERFECT in this world, u must proud with them, coz DEV's always try to make this game better, but this game will not be better if have PLAYER like u all... RESPECT EACH OTHER... LOVE THIS GAME LIKE UR MOM OR UR GF/BF,

simple....

Опубликованное фото

LOVE THIS GAME LIKE UR MOM OR UR GF/BF,

Bro, you're taking it too seriously.  :shok:

Anws, we were being polite. Stop the nerd rage!

i just write what i wanna say...

sometime we need to be serious... :(

like here?

like here?

problem SOLVED,

who make that mistake, its me not DEV's,

that install data corrupt when i download it,

i already play everyday, #LOL

play us-sapphire and see me,

dont just talk if u dont know,,

problem SOLVED,

who make that mistake, its me not DEV's,

that install data corrupt when i download it,

i already play everyday, #LOL

play us-sapphire and see me,

dont just talk if u dont know,,

so now u accuse the dev's for their mistake,(the corrupt data u downloaded) but u tell us to be better players? 

As if we weren't paying for the game. Of coz we expect better service.

BTW, now all hydra called are 2m. One less quest to complete.  :good:

Somebody needs to kick Apple in the nuts!  ;D

Ready to play lol, but prob gonna be permanently party chat banned  :rofl:

Not to worried about hydra because most the time elf jus stand at the teleport spot and stun like crazy  :yahoo:

I have iphone 4s and its saying cache error? Whats the problem? Someone tell me plz?

timer stucked at 00:00:00 we needed to restart in order to show us the daily sale. "evil fairy" :'(

not evil fairy, but Gay fairy :blush:

If you don't like the spam, just leave the party! No need to mute us  :cray:

And the worse part is, mute time increases every time >.>

Very very very sad

Lady,this is perfect to avoid chat spammers...i prefer having it and don´t see stupid people doing that in trade chat  :lol:

Lady,this is perfect to avoid chat spammers...i prefer having it and don´t see stupid people doing that in trade chat  :lol:

Yea, trade chat/area chat/private chat is ok. But party chat? Just meh :(

I thought I lost my barb :bad:

And now chars r different order on profile :facepalm:

Hope my bags r still good -.-

Yea, trade chat/area chat/private chat is ok. But party chat? Just meh :(

Agreed.

To stop pt chat spammer, one simply has to either kick him or leave. I See no point in chat ban bs.

This maintenance is just a shit. Hydra quest can't done now, character places changed and party chat now got ban. I will ask one question. WHY?

Also getting random 1 minute chat bans now

Seems like Devs too busy on guild update, which 80% will be another disappointment.

Also getting random 1 minute chat bans now

Seems like Devs too busy on guild update, which 80% will be another disappointment.

ive goten too a 8min chat ban  :facepalm: try that when ur talking in a meeting or doing a mission.. my friends thought i was being mean :crazy: till after 8min they got i was silenced  :cray:

fckng maintenance..

I thought maintenance is being carried to maintain the balance and functionality of a game.

I think warspear maintenance has other definition :)

I think warspear maintenance has other definition :)

" Let's buttduck the game "