[2020.03.26] Issues with the performance of game servers

Holmes

• Developer

427173900_news_profilactic_works_660360.png.f7e33c42e72ec2c60ad085a3d2c678fb.png.ada7eb9425d5496c14e6b1fe59a0413e.png

Dear players! 

Please, read this informational message carefully. Right now internet channels and data centers are experiencing an increased load around the world. It is connected to the recent events in the country as well as around the world. 

Those circumstances are directly influencing the stability of our game servers, so we expect to experience connection faliures and issues with accessing the game. Our technical team is doing everything in their power to fix the situation as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding 
AIGRIND 

• Holmes pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Junnuj said:

Having 2 days lag!wasting stam at dg.

Did you even read the post? Every single other game is having lag now as well. Im sure they are doing the best they can to make it better for us.

Now its fine you guys did great job:christmashug:,so when you are in the mood of fixing things how about fixing the drop rate in dung cuz im at 98 runs this week and i recive only 2x drops

hammer 28lvl and skin, not to mention 1 of the runs i got common essence in all 5 chests.

4 hours ago, coldravens said:

Now its fine you guys did great job:christmashug:,so when you are in the mood of fixing things how about fixing the drop rate in dung cuz im at 98 runs this week and i recive only 2x drops

hammer 28lvl and skin, not to mention 1 of the runs i got common essence in all 5 chests.

204 runs from the moment I post this there's simply nothing. 5 chests opening and nothing. I got 3x etheral substance in 1 run and I was like woah best dg run ever :fuck_that: 

o servidor começou novamente. lag e caindo de estante e estante! haja reparo pro meus equipamentos e vigor perdidos! arrume servidores porfavor! preciso dropar algo bom.

1 hour ago, Doon said:

o servidor começou novamente. lag e caindo de estante e estante! haja reparo pro meus equipamentos e vigor perdidos! arrume servidores porfavor! preciso dropar algo bom.

Nós fizemos a nossa parte 😞, qualquer lag que esteja enfrentando só pode vir da provedora de internet ou serviços fora do nosso domínio, como hosts e etc.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:09 AM, Jcbreff said:

hopefully cure or anything for this virus is found soon so games wont lag

and so that everyone can return to normal life

Lost my contenders cape lv 24 do to lag I pm game support and they said nothing they can do I fought so hard to get it I’m so disappointed 😔 I’m to the point of taking a break of ws 

• Akasha unpinned this topic