Where is my Duoarrow

Duoarrow

Duarrow  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Duarrow

• help me pls !
    • i very need ur help

When i can got Duarrow Can you help me Mioco,Snorlax,R0land pls i am duarrow i get scamm by righteagle help me pls  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

and Kingusia help Rigtheagle hack me Kingusia say righteagle not scammer  :'( :cray: :'( :cray: :'( :cray: :'( :cray:

great mioco will help you 100% and just now xD .

Well send a email to support team explain your problem they gonna ask you about personal dates account ( payment dades , old id and password , how many gold got , etc ) send it to

[email protected]  and they recovery your account if all goes fine

Good luck .

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys here have problems 2 owners.

Solution simple ,who wanna recovery the account if is the real owner send email to suppor team with your personal dades old id and password , how many gold you have , items and amp ,etc also  payment dades explain very fine and support team wil check every  device from any enter and the owner win.

hey, im REAL DUOARRROW ♥♥♥♥ING FAKE DUO

This IS the REAL duoarrow! I know him. He is from same country as i!

This IS the REAL duoarrow! I know him. He is from same country as i!

thx :) old zenatro.https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=05b4350c1a&view=att&th=13e9de0ecc84c34b&attid=0.2&disp=inline&safe=1&zwduoarrow´s re ticket :shout: and  what now? now we can all prove ourselves duoarrow. but now me same, I never get this back :cray: AND FAKE DUO GO AWAYОпубликованное фото

look this picture

Well this info.... if you account was scamed ,  maybe the scamer know the same info like you  and you didnt saying old id and password this is a important dade or number phone or paypal account old from you buyed miracle coins in the email also you need to becareful and dont share this information here in forum.

me same that I cant take back duo, but I hate that one FAKE DUO COME HERE :diablo: I hav password and id, but "your profile has been blocked"

Xmaster is my dear friend and he helped me with my old acc with Duoarrow....I know that if some1 is real Duoarrow it is Xmaster and I remember that day when he cried to me that Duoarrow is scammed....