Never help an elf.

Bein

So I'm bored hanging out waiting for some m clanners to show up in the cave of the fiery genie when some elves show up. First time through the leave me alone kill the genie and leave. 15 minutes later same group comes back to get the genie again. This time the genie stats landing some heavy crits so I figure I'll lend a hand. Genie dies in no time. I go back to killing imps just to get killed by the guys whom I've just helped. A well next time I'll just attack the elves and help the genie.

So I'm bored hanging out waiting for some m clanners to show up in the cave of the fiery genie when some elves show up. First time through the leave me alone kill the genie and leave. 15 minutes later same group comes back to get the genie again. This time the genie stats landing some heavy crits so I figure I'll lend a hand. Genie dies in no time. I go back to killing imps just to get killed by the guys whom I've just helped. A well next time I'll just attack the elves and help the genie.

I  help you guys too but you do disame thing to me. So no ones disame.

yeah bein some elves just dont get it  ;D i mostly ignore all mc unless i get bored and decide to hunt because we can all agree that dailys just get sooooooo boring  :wacko:

yeah bein some elves just dont get it  ;D i mostly ignore all mc unless i get bored and decide to hunt because we can all agree that dailys just get sooooooo boring  :wacko:

Mostly thinks its so boring but its a need. :aggressive:

Mostly thinks its so boring but its a need. :aggressive:

i hope they give us some alternative to quests for leveling up with the next update !  :pardon:

i hope they give us some alternative to quests for leveling up with the next update !  :pardon:

Maybe a suprise can be at the new island! :shok:

Yes we will gain exp using the chat

:facepalm:

dont know if thats supposed to be sarcasm or not if so... fail ! but i do hope we get to do something else like pvp that gives us exp or something like that maybe mini-games ?

dont know if thats supposed to be sarcasm or not if so... fail ! but i do hope we get to do something else like pvp that gives us exp or something like that maybe mini-games ?

Of course is sarcasm.

I dont agree, killkng mcs shouldnt give us exp but only pvp credits.