BUG PAYMENT LOOL

MrSeby

i just sent sms  for 110mc,  0.87eur and i got sms back: error.  invalid keyword..  :wacko: i wrote corect  and you took my eur but you didnt give me my mc  :facepalm:  give me my eur or give me  my mc :wacko:

i just sent sms  for 110mc,  0.87eur and i got sms back: error.  invalid keyword..  :wacko: i wrote corect  and you took my eur but you didnt give me my mc  :facepalm:  give me my eur or give me  my mc :wacko:

send email to support team and they 100% sure will check your account and replenish you if is true. I got some problems like this long long time ago with sms in spain , they always when i send replenish my acc with some extra , till they fixed spain sms , good luck and bettter use paypal bro !!

lol my acount got ban for 3 days after buying coins through paypal and this is my first time got ban from buying coins.. im sure there is some error in this services

lol my acount got ban for 3 days after buying coins through paypal and this is my first time got ban from buying coins.. im sure there is some error in this services

omg o.O.o.O.o.O :crazy: my account too got banned from buying mcoins thru pay pal idk wtf is going on, my friend always buys me mcoin in my lvl1 character idk why they baned it for 3days :'( i didnt voilate any of the EULA why devs why :/ i thought at first becuz its been 1month since i lvlup my charcter but i have the right not to lvlup if i dont use it..

This is the first time i get banned why u devs banned me for 3days :'( and my friend tried buying more mcoins in his account u took his 50$ and didnt give him anything 0 0 0 :'( whts wrong with the sms and paypal payments plz reply and ty :)

this was today that my account got banned :/ maybe u did it on purpose 3days so sale will go off after unban ?

2 DAYS-2MAILS-NO REPLY . REPLY MEE!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Developer

Hello.

Please, clarify where are you from. Keywords for each country are different and could change due to provider's settings.

Hello.

Please, clarify where are you from. Keywords for each country are different and could change due to provider's settings.

romania  :drinks:

romania  :drinks:

Romania.

Wtf mecha 5days-3mails-no reply and my money are gone :facepalm:.  even if is only 1eur.  maybe i wanted to buy more.  i was verry lucky.  btw i want my money back.

yea bro but you gotta keep in mind a few things. they probably have a lot of work to do

plus, dont forget time zones. i think once they are done their shift u gotta wait til next day.

it took me so long to get my account back when i lost it. i was getting one reply per day, and no replies over the weekend. so I think they was like

48343_.jpg