[2020.03.24] Game servers restart

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

Warriors!

Please keep in mind that tomorrow, 25.03, at 08:00 CET the game servers will be restarted. After the restart, some error fixes and changes will be introduced:

Festive Dungeons:

• reduced the amounts of health for some monsters in the festive dungeons of 24 and 28 levels
  • corrected the parameters of bosses in festive dungeons of 6 and 12 levels
  • the number of Pet Lion monsters in the festive dungeon of 16 level is reduced to 6
  • fixed the error due to which minions could attack invulnerable objects in festive dungeons
  • fixed the animation for positive effects in festive dungeons

Raid Bosses:

• corrected the skills of raid bosses Momba and Serpentus so that they wouldn’t be killed too fast
  • the damage from skills will no longer be applied to minions

Holiday quests:

• fixed the display of map marks during the quest Arrival of Amraphelia 
  • fixed the error due to which the incorrect clepsydra was available for interaction during the quest Magic Contest
  • reduced the time of appearance of the crystals needed for the quest Comprehending Alchemy
  • fixed the incorrect display of icons of the essences needed for the quest Comprehending Alchemy
  • fixed the error, due to which some quest locations were considered PvP areas
  • fixed the error, preventing getting the daily quest Arrival of Amraphelia if the character has raised its level
  • corrected the parameters and display of the Inventor’s Ghost during the festive quest Ghosts of Old Laboratories 

Graphics:

• fixed the graphical imperfections on the territory of the Blissful Isle
  • fixed the appearance of the body armor Armor of Rebellious Spirit

Miscellaneous:

• fixed the error due to which the rewards for the battle for territory were given out incorrectly
  • fixed the error due to which it was not possible to complete the dungeon even if all of the conditions were fulfilled
  • fixed the error due to which killing the characters of the opposing faction did not count towards completing daily quests
  • fixed the error that triggered the appearance of a notification window without a need for it
  • fixed the error that led to the incorrect behaviour of the new classless expert skill manual Rampant Attack
  • the update became available on portuguese, german and chinese languages
  • fixed the areas of monsters spawning on the territory of the Blissful Isle

Fixes that will only be available after updating the client to version 8.3.1:

• fixed the incorrect display of icons in the menu of applying for Arena battles
  • fixed the sorting of legendary achievements and rare crafting tasks

The game will be unavailable for about 30 minutes.

Please, don't plan anything significant at this time and we apologize for any inconvenience.

AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Holmes said:

Raid Bosses:

• corrected the skills of raid bosses Momba and Serpentus so that they wouldn’t be killed too fast
  • the damage from skills will no longer be applied to minions

What  about using  unity skill inside Momba's lair and pull low reputation ppl inside? Which normally they couldn't able to go there.

sooo.. will u be nerfing ringmaster in the lv6-12 dgs? cus Non healers cant do it?

1 hour ago, Altorm said:

When will the zoomed in problem be solved:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Never its been there for years it depends on device.

Please fix the Rate of Adds Coming in DG 32 , 3 sets of adds come at same time. It's impossible to do. You want me to record and and send video?! 3 sets ! Tell me something, can you evade 3 sets Adds of pet lions with high Damage? Kindly fix , I beg you. People play this game for fun and entertainment, Not in a Aim to Do the same thing they are doing in real life (trying to do the impossible) .

4 hours ago, Diogo Costa said:

Deveria aumentar a probabilidade dos jogadores dropar algo valioso no evento 

n man, o drop tem q ser hard, se n perde a graça se facilitar os drops

@coldeher You mean the tiger charge during the ringmaster stage? If you're a high damage class, then the interval between each tiger charge will be quite short. I usually drag the ringmaster the bottom and kill it before the tiger charge reaches me. If you want to dodge the charges completely, I suggest you pace your damage, so you get a better interval to dodge them!

Cheers!🍻
I can share the video if you'd like.:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

6 hours ago, TheCaster said:

@coldeher You mean the tiger charge during the ringmaster stage? If you're a high damage class, then the interval between each tiger charge will be quite short. I usually drag the ringmaster the bottom and kill it before the tiger charge reaches me. If you want to dodge the charges completely, I suggest you pace your damage, so you get a better interval to dodge them!

Cheers!🍻
I can share the video if you'd like.:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

What do you mean damage? DPS (damage per second) or The physical strength ?. I feel like high DPS = LOT OF Tiger charges . LOW DPS and high strength = best I think. So anyways, what do you mean by damage? DPS or strength?

@coldeher DPS. Sorry, I should have specified. I'm a 70 Attack speed, 48 crit hunter with 1k physical damage during the dungeons. I know what you mean about the intervals but it's doable. 

Each charge takes 50% of your hp, if I'm not wrong. 

1. Pace your DPS at first, so Ringmaster doesn't trigger the tiger charge. 

2. Drag it to the bottom of the screen; farthest distance from tiger charge that comes from the top. 

3. Then attack with all you've got!:slap:

Ringmaster summons a shield like buff that increases its defense by a lot somewhere in between ( times with start of tiger charge mostly) , that cuts your damage by quite a margin. 

I have 30 vamp, so I recover decently to survive at least 1 charge.

Ringmaster will be dead before 2nd charge. :wat1:

P. S: Only go for this, if you're confident that you can take him out before 2nd charge reaches you. 

Otherwise the best advice I've got is reduce your DPS, get more interval between each charge, stand at the intersection and dodge each charge. 

If anyone has any better methods, do share. 🤗

Cheers! 🍻

Edited by TheCaster

Currently, I am having connection problems on the eu emerald server, and this has been hampering me when making the King of Spring festive dungeons, please improve the server stability.

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

• Holmes unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Why at EU Emerald is 50% chinese chat. This is europe server not chinese. Now but is 75% chinese chat and EU Emerald =Chinese server. 

Plis delete this chinese chat. 

Thank you

2 hours ago, gouge said:

Why at EU Emerald is 50% chinese chat. This is europe server not chinese. Now but is 75% chinese chat and EU Emerald =Chinese server. 

Thank you

You can ignore every Chinese player in order to sort that out. 

2 hours ago, gouge said:

Thank you

Disable world chat so you dont see any of that, and also you can go and populate russian servers with english chat if you want so the chinese can do the same with emerald

• Akasha locked this topic