Dodge to BD

Why has not my BD DODGE, without this elusive BD is at a disadvantage already, that every two have skills so when I meet a man, he lowers my atk has dodge, a silk and more atk, I equate myself using parry dodge put in it the advantage Thus the Parry skill is nothing worth BD

Thevillain BD - Emerald

dodge dont work for most classes eithers, or are very rare, only with skill it work`s for rogue very often, otherwise it is the same as BD, dont know why developers havent said anything about it, they sell doge / block runes, which do not work.

Guest Mioco

Dodge my bd does not work and after update 1.5 they lower our Parry % too Why devs?

Did you upgrade your parry skill?

Parry has just been lowered, like other skills too, that's no problem. The problem is dodge. I did one dodge today to the weakest mob class and that's it. It only works in pvp the right way.

before the update i have 12% parry, but now after update i have 9.2%, and that is a lvl 5 parry

so thats mean we must buy runes for increase our parry, but the premium items is getting more expensive

great  :facepalm:

The really problem is the dodge, in my ranger i have 20% dodge and it means i should dodge 1time every 5enemies' hits...

im lucky i dodge 5/10times in a day  :facepalm:

before the update i have 12% parry, but now after update i have 9.2%, and that is a lvl 5 parry

so thats mean we must buy runes for increase our parry, but the premium items is getting more expensive

great  :facepalm:

You have the same amount of base parry which you get with equipment. The skill calculations just work different now. They don't enhance that much as before update.

• 1 year later...

i read about dodge here, my opinion is dodge is good for bd, i hv parry 10, dodge 20, sometimes dodge n sometimes parry, usefull  for mele n ranger atk :)

Dodge workin' every class. But it isnt about just ur dodge. Its about ur opponents accuracy too. Etc f u have 15% dodge n ur opponent have 10% or higher accuracy ur dodge chance decreased for him

I think bd's parry skill should be changed to dodge. Parry is useless against ranged classes. And 7/12 classes are ranged.

I'm a DK and i have 18% Accurancy ...

In pvp vs BDs  we have really close fight even if my attack is higher (472+40 for the enchantaments),becouse of parry,dodge,parry and dodge again  :facepalm:  ..so i think it's a great an usefull skill... but yes pvp is always about luck,if i crit or enemy don't dodge i can win easely most times.

Parry + dodge + slowless of my Glaive = I die  :cray:

• 3 weeks later...

ok i dnt use parry but ya wat ur saying is right sometimes i use it n nothing happened but the doge who hav it the rogues is best when they run u atk them n atk them n they doge doge i dnt like that 2