x

What's your best faction?  

1. 1. What's your best faction?

• Firstborn
    • Mountain Clans
    • Chosens
    • Forsakens

where is HORDE, NETRAL and PANDAREN side? lol

choosen is the best faction, because it has paladin. firstborn is good too, it has ranger and dont forget about bds, they are hyper pro, like Xmk - #1 pro bd lvl 11

Left me with a hard choice here  :(

Mountain clan gave us the shaman and rogue... two of the funnest classes in my opinion. But then forsaken gave us necromancer and death knight... hard to choose...i love the two on an equal grounds.

Left me with a hard choice here  :(

Mountain clan gave us the shaman and rogue... two of the funnest classes in my opinion. But then forsaken gave us necromancer and death knight... hard to choose...i love the two on an equal grounds.

Forsaken is the most painful island EVER! So I chose MC :[  ;D

Nuadu, Hard and Garaan are gods. without them there won't be elves chosen mcs and forsaken undead. So the 3 gods are the strongest ;D

well,i hate all factions,but.if i had to choose,i would chose mountain clans cuz rogue is one of the most interesting class of ws,it needs 100% more skill then ranger or warlock or mage

but in the other hands we have the priest in chosens,an interesting class too,sometimed it is hard to choose which needs more skill, priest or rogue

I choose netral side :blush:

well,i hate all factions,but.if i had to choose,i would chose mountain clans cuz rogue is one of the most interesting class of ws,it needs 100% more skill then ranger or warlock or mage

but in the other hands we have the priest in chosens,an interesting class too,sometimed it is hard to choose which needs more skill, priest or rogue

Try necro.

Kill yourself. Lrn2necro.

right after you,necro needs no timing or skill,just spam skills,for a priest it is a challenge to predict enemy's time of using skill then using word power 0.0001sec before the enemy does his shit skill

right after you,necro needs no timing or skill,just spam skills,for a priest it is a challenge to predict enemy's time of using skill then using word power 0.0001sec before the enemy does his shit skill

Опубликованное фото

Stop being such a brainless human, saying necro needs no timing nor skill is like saying the sun is another planet where people live there too.

I won't waste my finger's typing on you.

Rather, i'll let others explain to you.

You won't enjoy this, but it will be over quickly.

Forsaken is the most painful island EVER! So I chose MC :[  ;D

try choosen island final quests where u have to get inside shit caves full of shit mobs and full of only-quester quests, thats painfull

Forsaken :* home of grog, house burning, elf decapitating, hemlock flowers, tuckoot, dark circle, exhalation and nightmare....

...saying necro needs no timing nor skill is like saying the sun is another planet where people live there too.

Опубликованное фото

Stop being such a brainless human, saying necro needs no timing nor skill is like saying the sun is another planet where people live there too.

I won't waste my finger's typing on you.

Rather, i'll let others explain to you.

You won't enjoy this, but it will be over quickly.

Nah,it is slower,no one explained how the duck necro needs any timing with their skills

Id have to pick firstborn reason use to be because of ranger now druid is why. Played lots of the classes but my druid is the only that gives me a nerd boner . Shamen are good also but I have no push to lvl my shamen *yet* (if it heals an kills I'll like it)

Dear players,

choose ur best faction

ill say forsaken and mountain clan there hard to lvl up but when these classes are lvl 17+ they rape elfs

• 11 months later...

Please move this to the right location & let the vote start :clapping: .