GUILD: TSP

PvpRange

Some TSP members raiding elf land. Theres 2 parts because i accidently hit the stop record button on my phone.

Then a picture of some members.

nice clan war :wacko: who leaves his team mates behind to protect his ass?  :lol: oh yea TSP clan

We have a guild on elf side, and every elf and chosens are members. KOSTSP. Yea, now all the listed name will be killed on sight, so it be.

psycho! ! still luring to get attention everywhere.ya need to see doctor,Duh.

Guest XthekingX

lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ya am psycho! Got problem? Go duck yourself. I dont wanna waste my  time to do so to u. U think being a girl u can say anything, but not me. Kill yourself!

ya am psycho! Got problem? Go ♥♥♥♥ yourself. I dont wanna waste my  time to do so to u. U think being a girl u can say anything, but not me. Kill yourself!

ya don't wanna waste your time???

Ya already messed up around and wasted your time.I don't really care reading  your stupid spams either.

oh wait whom i talking to? shall i called Scammer who scammed or tried to give people wrong way of account information or Call you Most shameless Spammer who starts meaningless Topics Or call you Wannabe who got rejected to join clan and raging on mad?

yes! i can write anything and i am not asking to treat better separately either.

so stfu and get lost from guild topic.

ya don't even worth of replying.

p.s everything has limit ya just cross being most ridiculous annoying person.

Sounds like HeadHunter needs to get laid. No woman will sleep with him, thus steems his hatred towards females.

yea i can see who's the one insulting womens pvppussy strikes again  :good: gj ur worse than headhunter no living being will sleep with u  :mega_shok:

Nope, sad your sticking up for his illegal doings.  ♥♥♥♥ you ♥♥♥♥♥.  Yes, he can still be banned.  Don't speak to me again.

Oooo im scared of a stupid ♥♥♥♥♥....  Come at me ♥♥♥♥♥.

:facepalm: very low very low indeed

Hey midgee before u leave warspear plz give my runic staff to khanzel tell him ill pick it up from him at some point when we are on at the same time.

ya don't wanna waste your time???

Ya already messed up around and wasted your time.I don't really care reading  your stupid spams either.

oh wait whom i talking to? shall i called Scammer who scammed or tried to give people wrong way of account information or Call you Most shameless Spammer who starts meaningless Topics Or call you Wannabe who got rejected to join clan and raging on mad?

yes! i can write anything and i am not asking to treat better separately either.

so stfu and get lost from guild topic.

ya don't even worth of replying.

p.s everything has limit ya just cross being most ridiculous annoying person.

Oh, thanks for taking ur time to judge me, well i dont give a shit to judge you. Time is precious for me. And I am already a member of A-Clan ranked general. And this is a shit not a clan. And I dont have limits, i am ridiculous, u want to know more of me? Huh? Just tell me. Now stfu. Still got problem? Die , die die ♥♥♥♥♥ :rofl:

Ahaha, I want to get laid?? If I am on to impess cats all my life long, oh god, sex wil ♥♥♥♥ my life. I had it enough, not a sparkling kid like u, wandering to know, what pussy look like. Be good to me, you will find me best. Be bad, you will know the height of worst.

Ahaha, I want to get laid?? If I am on to impess cats all my life long, oh god, sex wil ♥♥♥♥ my life. I had it enough, not a sparkling kid like u, wandering to know, what pussy look like. Be good to me, you will find me best. Be bad, you will know the height of worst.

If your profile picture is really you, you look like a rat-Muslim hybrid  :unknw:

If your profile picture is really you, you look like a rat-Muslim hybrid  :unknw:

I am a hindu, so you want to go on religion?? I got plenty of words to eradicate jesus or allah out of your mind. I respect Buddhism, "Siddhartha Gautam Buddha was born in Limbuni-Nepal" Now say a word against Nepal/Hinduism or Buddhism. And I will make u believe in occults of Hindu. Mind it! I wil not be responsible for anything.

I am a hindu, so you want to go on religion?? I got plenty of words to eradicate jesus or allah out of your mind. I respect Buddhism, "Siddhartha Gautam Buddha was born in Limbuni-Nepal" Now say a word against Nepal/Hinduism or Buddhism. And I you will make u believe in occults of Hindu. Mind it! I wil not be responsible for anything.

Nepal/Hinduism or Buddhism = FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Guest XthekingX

Nepal/Hinduism or Buddhism = FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :good:

shit u ranger delet rat from muslim  :diablo:

Guest XthekingX

Just blocked him permanently in forum like i did guys, before he starts another crap drama. :lol:

Done xD

Ahahaha, let the shit be blocked. It's wonerful when shit gets flushed itself. It wont stink anymore.

A shame you can't be flushed then.

Guest XthekingX

keep on smelling and licking, you deserve it :rofl:

He jusy another fag from india

I beat than lvl14 rouge with low amp can rape his ass  :pleasantry:

He jusy another fag from india

I beat than lvl14 rouge with low amp can rape his ass  :pleasantry:

Nepal** Beware, I may kill muslims around here. I am crazy, dont drive me mad.

Nepal** Beware, I may kill muslims around here. I am crazy, dont drive me mad.

Aw, i bet he's scared.

Bring your shit, i wanna see what you have to say about atheism  :lol:

I dont understand slang english.

Then stand back home and keep jerking off to your imagination, we don't need you to post your shit here

Guest XthekingX

Then stand back home and keep jerking off to your imagination, we don't need you to post your shit here

Do like me  :give_rose:

Опубликованное фото

Headhunter, repsect for u :good:

It would be a pleasure to kill tsp with u

Sincerely hadesblack THE BANNED TSP :diablo:

Burn tsp mother♥♥♥♥ers

If you ever want to join Elf, add "Rajiv", always available to help quest and kill McSakens, whenever online.

stfu

Lame comeback, did i hit the weak spot already? Oh you should be ashamed for being so lame.

Do like me  :give_rose:

Ignoring kids on first sight after having fun, it's not cool. I'll have some more.

Guest XthekingX

Lame comeback, did i hit the weak spot already? Oh you should be ashamed for being so lame.

Ignoring kids on first sight after having fun, it's not cool. I'll have some more.

He just Wanna be famous doing spams.like he do to pvprange When he Call Him"NOOB" . But pvpRange pvp him and beat him Eassily

Now he come here To Spam.nothing help with indian people

The brain too smail to understand  ;D

Hello TSParians, how is everyone doing there? Well its been a while,we miss all of you who are inactive in game.

Today was fun day doing arena.Here are some of SS from game arena.Hope to see ya all again ,so holding into that.

xoxo

50310_.png

50311_.png

Hello all TSP! Kniga Know here. i need you guys to post your dam pics so i can draw them. i will find a old World of warcraft character i drew and post to show you guys whats up JUST TAKE A DAM PIC LMAO

TSP POST PICTURES HERE I WILL DRAW YOU this is the link to my old drawing YEARS AGO. from my old World of Warcraft clan. So pro we had private server to train members FTW.

50744_.jpg

Vietnami is a punk ass ♥♥♥♥♥ and if he doesnt learn some ducking manners ima ducking find him and duck his ass up dont ever ducking purposly try to piss me off cuse ill do the same to you but itll be in person ♥♥♥♥♥ watch ur ducking mouth.