GUILD: TSP

PvpRange

ya am psycho! Got problem? Go ♥♥♥♥ yourself. I dont wanna waste my  time to do so to u. U think being a girl u can say anything, but not me. Kill yourself!

And you wonder y pretty girls don't like you its because that mouth that self fo filling need. You think you're perfect out something buddy far from it. You think cuse you have balls you know how to UsE them. STFU.

Goodjob,  Knigs.Your works are really amazing. ;D

Here is one of pictures we took last time.

Ty ty ty finally something to work with. :-)

And you wonder y pretty girls don't like you its because that mouth that self fo filling need. You think you're perfect out something buddy far from it. You think cuse you have balls you know how to UsE them. STFU.

Feeding fish to ducked up pussy?? Haha Cool!

And you havent seen my girlfriend yet! Stfu for good!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XthekingX

To all my mates, I've crushed my phone at work so I won't b online for a wile sorry, now I gotta get another bloody phone

Get one faster bud :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm wondering if I can join the guild. I just bought a fire sorcerer outfit today and looked and say there was one spot open in the tspII clan and was wondering if I could get invited to it:) my name is elfkilla and I'm a level 14 shaman

Guest XthekingX

Hey guys I'm wondering if I can join the guild. I just bought a fire sorcerer outfit today and looked and say there was one spot open in the tspII clan and was wondering if I could get invited to it:) my name is elfkilla and I'm a level 14 shaman

Plz pm khanzel or the leader of that guild  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all. I want to know where is my bro Khanzel  :friends: . I dont enter since 8 months and all are extrange  :shok: . All my brothers level up, and im still at level 14  :facepalm: . Another point is all prices change  :shout:  thats good and bad news cause half of my bag are garbage now, and the other are revaluable items like Queen Ice or Wulturn items. Well, i hope see all ppl of my old clan. Peace.

Pachacutec "The Merchant of Warspear".

Hi all. I want to know where is my bro Khanzel  :friends: . I dont enter since 8 months and all are extrange  :shok: . All my brothers level up, and im still at level 14  :facepalm: . Another point is all prices change  :shout:  thats good and bad news cause half of my bag are garbage now, and the other are revaluable items like Queen Ice or Wulturn items. Well, i hope see all ppl of my old clan. Peace.

Pachacutec "The Merchant of Warspear".

He is bit busy right now with his job and family.

Maybe he will be playing wen free.