Where is the fair play?

kyumaru

Hi Snorlax elf, i just wanna ask you why mclan is very hard doing chainless? Always died in one spot, the behind elf caravan. Elves always blocking the small stair all time, imagine thousand people are online and 5% of them only standing at stair and another coming, i tried to help someone but always fail and fail, thats make me lazy and sick, i think not only happened to me, many mclan lazy to do chainless cuz of unfair stair that make even rogue got trapped cuz of no alternatif ways. Where is the fun if always dying, no fun at all, i just can watch elves done chainless every minutes, every time i heard mclan shouting about elf at lake, elf at sea but when i came to elf side with my low level elf, i rarely heard that mclan always at boss chainless, even the first boss, genie is hard to reach cuz of damned elves then mclan again failed, it is very different when i came to elf side as low level and followed other elves, they always come to granite guard every time in war or just killing mclan. Please don't reply this post. Just take your monitor, and look!

1. How many times elves done chainless compared to mclan in one day? This is supposed to balance the game "fair play"

2. Look at elf caravan, how is possible mclan to pass the small stair cuz of only 1 yard plus near respawn compared with mclan caravan with 5 yards and far away from respawn statue?

3. Eyehawk and polishguy, those rangers on EU using cheat engine that can kill people just 1 hit, go check their stats or try use that char and test to kill people.

Sorry, for bad review. I know you are elf, so better no reply, no hate, just ignore it. Thanks for reading.

Hi Snorlax elf, i just wanna ask you why mclan is very hard doing chainless? Always died in one spot, the behind elf caravan. Elves always blocking the small stair all time, imagine thousand people are online and 5% of them only standing at stair and another coming, i tried to help someone but always fail and fail, thats make me lazy and sick, i think not only happened to me, many mclan lazy to do chainless cuz of unfair stair that make even rogue got trapped cuz of no alternatif ways. Where is the fun if always dying, no fun at all, i just can watch elves done chainless every minutes, every time i heard mclan shouting about elf at lake, elf at sea but when i came to elf side with my low level elf, i rarely heard that mclan always at boss chainless, even the first boss, genie is hard to reach cuz of damned elves then mclan again failed, it is very different when i came to elf side as low level and followed other elves, they always come to granite guard every time in war or just killing clan. Please don't reply this post. Just take your monitor, and look!

1. How many times elves done chainless compared to clan in one day? This is supposed to balance the game "fair play"

2. Look at elf caravan, how is possible mclan to pass the small stair cuz of only 1 yard plus near respawn compared with mclan caravan with 3 yards and far away from respawn statue?

3. Eyehawk and polishguy, those rangers on EU using cheat engine that can kill people just 1 hit, go check their stats or try use that char and test to kill people.

Sorry, for bad review. I know you are elf, so better no reply, no hate, just ignore it. Thanks for reading.

u dead by their critical  :rofl: .

i agree with kyumaru 1st.Cheat engine- yesterday i little shocked when a lvl 18 ranger with high dmg in gg cave and when we try to kill him his health stuck at near 200 for sometime we were many(mc) bt no effect on his health..

2nd now mc map full with elf and elf always put traps at foothills.. i think this game need more bridges..mc chainless like impossible..

bt now all support also sleep..

where is all admins

i see admins no reply to any post in these days .. 

now this game near top best online games

and all support sleep

it's really annoying

Snorlax plays on amber almost almost all his chars on mc and2 on elf :crazy:

I decrease chance of blessing 3%

make trap visible

I'm sometimes guarding near mc's caravan. even with 10 ppl guarding, too hard to block elf coz too wide area for elf to run away... compared to elf, they can block mc easily. all traps 100% worked...!!! paladin and mage can lock many mcs with its skill!!!

maybe that area must be named "unfair bridge"...

Hear us, Devs... make it fair for mc...

Obviously there is no ways to pass elf caravan. The bridge is ONLY 1 YARD and when elfs died they can respawn very fast because its just a few steps from statue to the bridge

I'm sometimes guarding near mc's caravan. even with 10 ppl guarding, too hard to block elf coz too wide area for elf to run away... compared to elf, they can block mc easily. all traps 100% worked...!!! paladin and mage can lock many mcs with its skill!!!

maybe that area must be named "unfair bridge"...

Hear us, Devs... make it fair for mc...

Elf its easy mode since always and have best classes for PvP, maybe mc more balanced for PvE but mage is best class at huge wars. Just enjoy and be proud playing MC, we raid elf caravan lot times everyday and its funny see how elves rarelly have nuts to go far of nadir even outnumbered :lol:

See how hard its "raid" mc towns alone.. MC towns free of guards or you just need kill 1 even Cliff u can go like rambo kill people at market crossing.. and wait for Sange's mage lvl up for teach elves the shit they missing :crazy:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

kyumaru first of all quit crying . abt eyehawk nd polishguy rangers i hav seen them easily getting killed by rogue , nd thos rogue dnt die in one hit :pleasantry: :pleasantry: ( now u will say that rogues use cheat engines too  :tease: ) . abt the fact that u died in one hit mayb u went with  that player right after trying to reach kota ravva so u wer naked  :lol: :lol: :lol: .

i agree with kyumaru 1st.Cheat engine- yesterday i little shocked when a lvl 18 ranger with high dmg in gg cave and when we try to kill him his health stuck at near 200 for sometime we were many(mc) bt no effect on his health..

2nd now mc map full with elf and elf always put traps at foothills.. i think this game need more bridges..mc chainless like impossible..

bt now all support also sleep..

where is all admins

i see admins no reply to any post in these days .. 

now this game near top best online games

and all support sleep

it's really annoying

and they say elves cry alot,he is crying cuz he couldn't 10vs1 that ranger xD

no need to cry child .. this mission was meant to be difficult, and so for you to know: the "MC" also block the passage to hinder missions *-*