welcome to ireslnort, intro for new players

pheonixflyy

Ok so i had this idea where every new player coming in from their original island gets an introduction to ireslnort. It would help new players know that there's an enemy faction out there, and is able to kill you. That our world isn't as small as it seems.

So inside the introduction there should be a few things:

- other players can kill you and you can kill them

- you can't talk/trade/inv to party an enemy faction

- tell them about chainless league quests? It requires them to go into the enemy faction's area

- inform them about pvp cave, and not to disturb an on going match or kill your enemy because he's the enemy. This would help prevent a lot of misunderstandings.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but this would help a lot of new players coming in to ireslnort, because its very different from the first islands

I agree, when I start play and go to irselnort a rogue every time kill me out ghaspel, I thinked he was a PK and he teleport because he come to my side invisible and kill me x.x

Lol when i was new i always kill enemies in irselnort

I didnt died but i kiled them

i learned when i saw warspear videos ;D

I'm and old player since 1.0  ;D I'm an mc :blush:

I agree it would be good to warn players when they arrived in the new island .. but no special protection should be given to them *-*

yh u r ryt...coz when i was new i saw a rogue called assassins at gasphel with de hot red name and killed someone ryt infront of me and disappeared...i got frightened coz he kept on showing up and off and i thought it was part of de game to kill low lvls....i couldnt quest dat day coz i was still scared..dat was around v2.8 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really good idea, because when I was a noob, my first encounter with the enemy player was at Dinalt. Maybe a team of 4 players killed me. After that I went into trade chat and started warning everyone that someone hacked the game and they were going around killing people. Eventually someone told me it was the enemy player mc. I never knew in these kinds of games we could kill each other. Too much final fantasy I guess. But good idea.

That's one scary thought.... someone hacked the game to kill low levels :bomb:

And i agree, no extra protection whatsoever, just a warning ;)

yh u r ryt...coz when i was new i saw a rogue called assassins at gasphel with de hot red name and killed someone ryt infront of me and disappeared...i got frightened coz he kept on showing up and off and i thought it was part of de game to kill low lvls....i couldnt quest dat day coz i was still scared..dat was around v2.8 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember when i first met some mc players around good fame isle, they killed me and I got a mini heart attack  when the rogues showed up :facepalm: I was too scared to go back to good fame isle :lol: