Demonologist and Surprise chest have chance to get doom?

Daeronbr

Question

10 answers to this question

its not true.. demo only gets u demo costume or one of the 3 ice armors gear  :clapping:

surprise chests gives u a chance to get any random miracle item which can be purchased from the mcoin store or the rare dragon costumes which are 'dragon charmer' / 'dragon catcher' /'dragon slayer' (90% i think these dragon names r correct i forgot  :crazy: )  :friends:

dooms or 18gear u can get from each farming deep lab bosses or getting lucky at kotaravva in the swamp map  :wacko:

surprise chests gives u a chance to get any random miracle item which can be purchased from the mcoin store or the rare dragon costumes which are 'dragon charmer' / 'dragon catcher' /'dragon slayer' (90% i think these dragon names r correct i forgot )

Surprise chest gives a random item that is or was ( that also includes old outfits removed from mshop ) in miracle shop.

Ok, thanks for the info.

demo only gets u demo costume or one of the 3 ice armors gear

What is this "3 ice armors gear"?

Ok, thanks for the info.What is this "3 ice armors gear"?

the heavy armor type which has def and hp reg as bonuses

the light armor type which has the att speed and acc for bonuses

the cloth armor type which has the health and (critic or acc )... i forgot about the cloth im not sure  :friends:

its not true.. demo only gets u demo costume or one of the 3 ice armors gear  :clapping:

surprise chests gives u a chance to get any random miracle item which can be purchased from the mcoin store or the rare dragon costumes which are 'dragon charmer' / 'dragon catcher' /'dragon slayer' (90% i think these dragon names r correct i forgot  :crazy: )  :friends:

dooms or 18gear u can get from each farming deep lab bosses or getting lucky at kotaravva in the swamp map  :wacko:

ice armor gear? this new for me, is it true?

cz i though ice armor is only limited when snow edition , like the other lv 16 item?

Don't get your hopes up, they're all crap .

The gears aren't even full set, two of which are total failure.

And then there's that lame costume which is worth a fortune.

Surprise chest only gives items from Miracle shop and 3 Dragon costumes.

bro the last 1 is Dragon hunter nt slayer n the 3 ice armor gears nice i k that nw bt i k that he drops the costume n i wnt this costume fast