Are all elfs dumb and evil ?

Frikid

well pandey bhai bro ; now u palying mcs side that's why u see only 1side and saying only abt elfs but if u play elf side u see who dump and evil :)  and some ppl r bleaming all time indian well they doesn't know this is warspear not a countryspear so may be gm want some action who saying and abuses country ty

this is very old thread, at that time i was total noob.

No enchants on gear and gear were of level 9 . 0% resilence.

my defense was like 1100 .

As i leveled up and got stronger, i got used to dying in kota and didn't feel as bad as i used to feel  when i was of lower level and deaths were not as frequent as it was earlier.

Ain't the factions that are dumb or evil. It's the humans playing them. I am hated by many. But I never scammed and are a nice person.

But hey people just look at amp and judge.

this is very old thread, at that time i was total noob.

No enchants on gear and gear were of level 9 . 0% resilence.

my defense was like 1100 .

As i leveled up and got stronger, i got used to dying in kota and didn't feel as bad as i used to feel  when i was of lower level and deaths were not as frequent as it was earlier.

ohh u mean mcs never atk loweer lvl elf?  :D

Lol just this morning like 5 mins after quest reset i was at captives minding my own business freeing dem captives. Look lvl 20 pala walks up and starts attacking my lvl 15 necro :wacko:  But in the end pala escaped through kota portal while me being at full health and he having less than half. GF noob palas :drinks:

Lol just this morning like 5 mins after quest reset i was at captives minding my own business freeing dem captives. Look lvl 20 pala walks up and starts attacking my lvl 15 necro :wacko:  But in the end pala escaped through kota portal while me being at full health and he having less than half. GF noob palas :drinks:

I dont understand why people go against necros as in One versus One xd they always end up beaten

ohh u mean mcs never atk loweer lvl elf?  :D

u lvl 20, i lvl 19.

raped u many times so that u called another elf to gank me.

(rogue vs druid :facepalm: .. + vs ranger)

LVL means almost nothing..

unless its like lv10 vs lv3 ;D , or 10 vs 18

I jumpe him in a pvp area, and did not gank him..

yes i jumped him.