Are all elfs dumb and evil ?

Frikid

Опубликованное фото

This guy killed me in kota. It took me 3 days to get their and poof, i die again.  :cray: :cray:

So my question is, are all elfs like that or there are only few of them. i was thinking to make a ranger since they have cool skills and attack but such type of people are just stopping me to so :facepalm:

Also a question, is there a way to get past this thing without dieing ?

Опубликованное фото

[/hr]

Edit :

Опубликованное фото

Another one killed me :!

hmm. Both sides got those see-kill players. :( As elf, i can say that mcs do that killing stuff too.  :/

Im usually sweet and calm at swamps. Sometimes, when trying to help not only elf, but mc players, i get misunderstood... :D and then hello forever teleporting to kota again.

I think i already know some of the names of those cool mc guys and gals who wont mind you there and are tolerant. 

You'll meet such amongst elfs, too. :D no worries. Not all of us are ... -.- you know. :D

well man in my opinion all factions are evil but elfs (not all  :) ) have a problem mental with camp put traps and be afk  anyway  you meet one of the best evil elf on emerald , they are indos , indians  :wacko: ( sunnie , livefox , breakout ,sexkill , and alot more many names for remember  ) be careful man and be patient your revenge can be sweet

You just called two of my good friends dumb and evil :bad:

You should know that mcs are like that too, its in all factions. I just don't like it when i heal mcs at kortavva, they kill me later somewhere in kortavva :facepalm:

today whole day elf blocking mcs at kota and killing them on site, got killed in kota twice today  :facepalm:

first u mess with MCs then when you lose and get killed you blame us.  :diablo: :diablo:

MC's kill in kota too :P.

So the killing comes from both sides. And on both side there are players who kill on sight, and players who let you live.

not elfs dumb and evil, but player who play.

You just called two of my good friends dumb and evil :bad:

You should know that mcs are like that too, its in all factions. I just don't like it when i heal mcs at kortavva, they kill me later somewhere in kortavva :facepalm:

but you are sweet angel xD  :blush:

druid and priest are masters of swamp

ranger, pala, shaman and warlock are best campers

but its the same ppl who are fukked up in the head that love to make camper classes and accomplish their dream: camp for hours

Maaan please ._. I love killing elfs on kotta and I love when they make noob char only for tell me "U fcker kill my elf" "Why u kill me?" or something like this. Sometimes its make me laught when someone spam me bullshit on pm. Then i give one idea: "Next time of u see me there, try to kill me first" :blush:

Funniest are ppl who have main char on MC side, like a Melankor. Im kill his ranger and he spam me "Dog, mc dog […]". Idk, maybe in his childhood he had dog and he rape his leg evryday ._.

well man in my opinion all factions are evil but elfs (not all  :) ) have a problem mental with camp put traps and be afk  anyway  you meet one of the best evil elf on emerald , they are indos , indians  :wacko: ( sunnie , livefox , breakout ,sexkill , and alot more many names for remember  ) be careful man and be patient your revenge can be sweet

Dont forget Myara

• 3 weeks later...

not all elfs are bad, some are worst :rofl: ok no... (sadly thats true) but i kill mc in irsel for fun... ok, but i respect all mc in ravva, i attack if they attack me

the "MC" also kill the "ELF" all the time, the game is so .. what you wanted ?! that"ELF" give kisses you ?! *-*

Ye, i want an sweet elf kiss me... *-*  :give_rose:

• 2 weeks later...

most of blockerz are indo playerz at elfside ...they stay all day long there nd killing playerS who need chainlss  jacky,demz,lastchild always there ...  btw itz fun killing em in cross under elfs carnavas camp  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Both sides have the bad and gud ppl so dnt wory abt that:)

Aggree with u...

I m druid, in ravva, sometimes got help from mc, sometimes got killed, sometimes got killed after help mc...

Thats about the player...

Not about mc or elf side...

i love to kill players rather dan doing quests.

i kill elfs with my shaman r dk & i kill mc with my ranger  :dirol: . and its a warspear Etic. if we make frndship no mean of making two fractions :spiteful:

MC shud kill Elfs and Elfs shud kill MC :diablo: so keep on killing

for me da ppl who make war at caravan r noobs. war shud b away from respam statue like kota r eye

I do not attack in kotta. I know how hard it is to get there. I feel like a big fail killing lvl 14-16 with my druid 20. They already have a hard time surviving there without a lot of high level opposite faction. After all, it is a game. Hard is OK, impossible is not OK. I give the low levels a chance to build a character. But of course; everyone finds his own fun in the game :)

i usually dont attack in kota.

Especially low lvl i let pass, but sometimes it happens that these low lvl group together at Captives with high lvl and gank every mc they see. ( Even those i let alive )

If im on agressive mode and kill elfs at kota i often get pm's ( why you kill me, dont fight in kota, bla bla bla )

Seems like i kill the wrong, and let the wrong alive  :wacko:

I have chars in both faction but I have seen that elfs attack more in kota n kill low lvl, I usually dont attack if the other don't attack n never kill low lvl on kota cuz that's really lame

I have chars in both faction but I have seen that elfs attack more in kota n kill low lvl, I usually dont attack if the other don't attack n never kill low lvl on kota cuz that's really lame

I wont see lvl i wont see character if da name is in red it mean just kill it xd :*

Mcs kill me always in kota, even if i peacefully try to pass near them without attacking. I have started to be more careful and root the MC and get the h*ll out of there. Sadly I get killed quite often still. Both mc and elf kill each other, swamps are no man's land, what did you expect?

A lot of elves attack in swamps :bad:  If i'm on a bad mood they're gonna have a bad time because i'll res pot them till they are dead :crazy: ' Then pm's start raining xD

( Was fun killing group of 6 elves by res potting :crazy: )

Both side hv kotta retrds :facepalm:

my advice when see reed kill ,mayby u dead but u can try always.

second dvice is like like a wind :lol:

anyway this cn be good topic (new one)

to write all names of retardet mc/elfs killed u  :dirol:

something like black list  ;)

the "MC" also kill the "ELF" all the time, the game is so .. what you wanted ?! that"ELF" give kisses you ?! *-*

so true.  ;)

well pandey bhai bro ; now u palying mcs side that's why u see only 1side and saying only abt elfs but if u play elf side u see who dump and evil :)  and some ppl r bleaming all time indian well they doesn't know this is warspear not a countryspear so may be gm want some action who saying and abuses country ty