Randomly killed by teleported enemy player

AmyS3

Hi folks.

Im a lvl 12 firstborn and play on the second island (islnorth i think) on the emerald server.

Since i arrived there and started quests i get randomly (mostly after killing a quest boss, before looting the questitem) killed.

The enemy player does not walk into the current map as you would expect, no he/she/it appears right next to me out of the blue.

I get hit 2-3 times and im dead....

What the heck is that?

i tryed to send a text to the last enemy player which i could read the name from

but the system tells me that i cannot contact enemy players.. this is just awesome.. getting killed out of the blue and cant even ask why.. super.. great.. flipping egg... :crazy:

please can someone tell me what is going on?

Oh btw my ingame name is "Paleberry" just in case the player who killed me reads this and might remember my name... if so, what the hell??????

Dunno.. they have a red name and are usually higher lvl'd than me.

One of them was even lvl 18.. i mean 18 vs 12... that is a bit harsh.

Besides i have never erver done anything to a rouge class player nor did i ever see one.. well apart from those attacks...

And on the other hand: Rouges have a invisible skill???? How unfair is that?

Sneaking up to a normal player who is CLEARLY making a quest and killing him just before the goal.

So you have to walk aaallllll the way from the city back to the qest boss just to spend gold on healing potions ect. to be able to kill him, AGAIN.

that is realy mean and destroys all fun in the game.

I dont mind pvp but only if im aware of it and commit to it...  not in the middle of a quest..

sry if i got loud but this annoys me alot since it was not just one time, which i would've accepted...

Dunno.. they have a red name and are usually higher lvl'd than me.

One of them was even lvl 18.. i mean 18 vs 12... that is a bit harsh.

Besides i have never erver done anything to a rouge class player nor did i ever see one.. well apart from those attacks...

And on the other hand: Rouges have a invisible skill???? How unfair is that?

Sneaking up to a normal player who is CLEARLY making a quest and killing him just before the goal.

So you have to walk aaallllll the way from the city back to the qest boss just to spend gold on healing potions ect. to be able to kill him, AGAIN.

that is realy mean and destroys all fun in the game.

I dont mind pvp but only if im aware of it and commit to it...  not in the middle of a quest..

sry if i got loud but this annoys me alot since it was not just one time, which i would've accepted...

If you don't like the game then don't play it. Simple as that.

@Senpai:

Did i say that i dont like the game?  err....  no.

I try to gather some information/answers here and do not find any usefull information in your post.

So please be so kind and do not post at all if you do not have any usefull to say.

thanks.

sidenote: it is not my intention to appear rude, i am just to old for such kiddy/flamer/diss/stupid comment  ect. crap.

On first isle only 'friendly' people can come, who cant attack you.

On second isle the 'other' side quest as well.

Most of the time you can do quests, but the further you come how more 'other side' players you will encounter during questing. That's part of the game. Just use the respawn statues. And yeah, sometimes its really annoying and very bad timing.

@Senpai:

Did i say that i dont like the game?  err....  no.

I try to gather some information/answers here and do not find any usefull information in your post.

So please be so kind and do not post at all if you do not have any usefull to say.

thanks.

sidenote: it is not my intention to appear rude, i am just to old for such kiddy/flamer/diss/stupid comment  ect. crap.

I'm free to post whatever I want. And this is the game. Smell the coffee. Stop complaining about the skills of the other classes.

On first isle only 'friendly' people can come, who cant attack you.

On second isle the 'other' side quest as well.

Most of the time you can do quests, but the further you come how more 'other side' players you will encounter during questing. That's part of the game. Just use the respawn statues. And yeah, sometimes its really annoying and very bad timing.

Thank you very much for this explanation Elenitza.

This is the kind of usefull information i was hoping for.

And which does help to understand what is going on.

And thank you Senpai for not helping at all. And you may choose a different name as you do not suit its meaning.

This topic can be closed now by a mod or admin, as i got all information i wanted.

i killed some elfs today after getting angry on getting killed by one  :diablo: .

So if i killed you i am sorry . I never got killed by elf at MC side while doing quest. (and i can become invisible if i see them coming 8) )

usefull feature indeed. i've seen your topic about the elves..

and rest assured, you did not kill me  :good:

oh and not all elves are like that. i can actally only speak for myself but i would not attack anyone as i'm more the quest person and not the: "oh there is another player.. lets kill him" type  :drinks:

And thank you Senpai for not helping at all. And you may choose a different name as you do not suit its meaning.

You're welcome.

well, the red named players you are reffering to were most likely rogues as the others said. They have the ability to enter stealth mode and have a really bad habit of killing poor questors at irselnort (especially at the nadir-sard area)

well, you should know that irselnort is actually split into two, the right side belonging to the elves and chosens, while the other half (left half of the map) is controlled by the undeads (forsaken faction) and the mountain clans.

and yes, getting killed in the middle of a quest is VERY annoying but believe me, things were different a few years back :good: , there was a time when elves and mcs could pass by each other without getting killed.unfortunately things have changed alot now, we mcs and forsakens HATE the firstborns/Chosen faction and so do they, which is why you are getting killed by high lvlers often. (Those high lvlers are doing it either because they are bored, questing, or they might do it out of hatred)

so yeah...welcome to irselnort, the place where things get really tough (the last questchain at nadir is one of the hardest quests in game at the moment, since you have to enter the enemy territory and kill a ffew bosses there. watch out though, if one enemy sees you, you should be ready for war.) Kill. or be killed.

anyways, good luck :good:

If you get killed by an enemy faction somewhere in ireslnort elf/chosen side. Say so in tradechat and we'll come and kill them :good:

And i get where you are coming from. When i was a little lvl 12, i kept dieing near gaspel because this rogue kept killing the low levels. Found out later that they were called mcs(mountain clan) however, this doesn't happen as often anymore because elves are blocking the path to the lower parts of elf/chosen side of ireslnort.

A suggestion to devs, have an intro to ireslnort for the new comers leaving their original island and coming to ireslnort. It would help remove a lot of confusion on how and why players get killed while questing around ireslnort.

LMAO funniest topic i have read in a while.

Dont worry lil elf, you will get your revenge one day. Just watch the shadows for those silent hunters til then  ;)

A suggestion to devs, have an intro to ireslnort for the new comers leaving their original island and coming to ireslnort. It would help remove a lot of confusion on how and why players get killed while questing around ireslnort.

This is a good idea.

Since i got the info why and probably how i've been killed it dont bother me so much anymore.

I think it just annoyed me so much because i had no idea what was going on.

And thanks guys for the tips!  :drinks:

And i get where you are coming from. When i was a little lvl 12, i kept dieing near gaspel because this rogue kept killing the low levels. Found out later that they were called mcs(mountain clan) however, this doesn't happen as often anymore because elves are blocking the path to the lower parts of elf/chosen side of ireslnort.

Happened to me too, when i first reached iselnort on my very first char, I was killed by a rogue near  gasphel when I asked one guy what was that thing that killed me and disappeared.

He told me that it was an MC. :(

I was wondering for the few next moments "How come 'MIRACLE COIN' killed me !!!" :crazy: :facepalm:

that's a really good idea tbh :friends: it would help alot of newbies

welcome to this game :D:D

i used to be angry if i got atked, or even killed, but now i enjoyed it :D

*if u see red one, just atk or kill it ( but dont do it in pvp cave) :D

Thanks for the positive feedback on the suggestion  :friends:

I'll go make a topic of it in suggestions ;D

Cheers mate.

That is a good thought.

:good: