Thanks, :)

PoleyKathi

Most welcome  :give_rose: :friends: its quite awesome being with such awesome person as you, dont leave us ever  :diablo:

With love

It was epic this days with such OP player being with us :friends:  It was funny war together and do some pvps. You are always welcome at EU :blush:

come eu when ever feel bored,areachats and tradechat here makes even the devil laugh,ask Oneechan xD

So, So true!  :diablo:

Besides, we're less crowded in EU, you can catch some fresh air!  ;D

Sweet and lovely sis!! Thank you so much tesoro , I'm not a sweet person , so i never say it to my friends , but thank you too and I love you cute sis :D Lot of kisses!!

It was epic this days with such OP player being with us :friends:  It was funny war together and do some pvps. You are always welcome at EU :blush:

lol i forgot that you are Roid, i think i saw you last night in war :Dv

lol i forgot that you are Roid, i think i saw you last night in war :Dv

Isnt hard to see his head ;D 

And yes, i always join war with my ranger if i see good and respected elves getting ganked at pvp cave.

Sadly 90% of that disturbers are warlocks with elf as main like cazapollos, goodofwars, diosodin.. etc, disturbing their own faction acting like mc heros "we hate elf" "pvpcave is our, not elf allowed" etc.. so ducked up minds, they pm you crying when you kill their main elf there :wacko:

The low respected noob rangers of the last year are the warlocks of today, Poley kicked their ass using friend druid so hard  :lol:

LOL  :lol:  i love this post ... thx for lettin us know...

Isnt hard to see his head ;D 

And yes, i always join war with my ranger if i see good and respected elves getting ganked at pvp cave.

Sadly 90% of that disturbers are warlocks with elf as main like cazapollos, goodofwars, diosodin.. etc, disturbing their own faction acting like mc heros "we hate elf" "pvpcave is our, not elf allowed" etc.. so ♥♥♥♥ed up minds, they pm you crying when you kill their main elf there :wacko:

The low respected noob rangers of the last year are the warlocks of today, Poley kicked their ass using friend druid so hard  :lol: