[2013.05.01] International Workers' Day

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Brace yourself, May Day is coming!

People of Arinar!

1st of May is a big holiday around the world. It is an International Workers' Day and we would like to celebrate it with you!

We would like to announce big spring sale - 25% off for all items listed in Miracle Shop.

Offer starts: May 1st, 8.00 GMT

Offer ends: May 6th, 8.00 GMT

Good luck, have fun and enjoy that beautiful spring around!

Do not forget to support Warspear Online in its nomination for Best Multiplayer Game in "Best App Ever Awards".

To vote just click that link.

Thank you for making Warspear Online better, we are so happy for having such amazing comminity!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyay :tease: :yahoo:  maybe thats why its laggy or is it O.o anyway thx alot for the discount  :give_rose: and happy holiday to all the working people in warspear  :friends: u deserve a break on this day  :good:

♥♥♥♥ing server useless i was in hydra and i died many time becoz of this ♥♥♥♥ing log evrybodies dc ang hydra 2m kill all players ♥♥♥♥

Raging nerd!

can we farm lag so it will drop sign of anti lag,with that we will nvr hav lag

You could farm spams so a Mod can drop a ban hammer, with that ban hammer we won't have to see your spams

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: 8) GUILD UPDATE  MAY 30

can we farm lag so it will drop sign of anti lag,with that we will nvr hav lag

:facepalm:

ALOHA ALL TY :yahoo:  FOR OFFER , :diablo: :search:  HEEEE? AND THE UPDATE DAY WHAT DAY IS , NEED EL UPDATE  :clapping: :aggressive: :diablo: :facepalm:

:mega_shok: :sorry: :'(  please bring back the option of charging for miracles coins for the country of Peru :cray: :cray: :cray:

great offers but u guys need to Fix SMS payment!  :facepalm:

and servers are down? becouse me and my frends gets dc all the time in arena. :bad:

great offers but u guys need to Fix SMS payment!  :facepalm:

and servers are down? becouse me and my frends gets dc all the time in arena. :bad:

sms payment is fully operational but in some countries operators are just disabling it, we can't do much about it but will try to find another solutions.

And yes, we're experiencing some server problems, they will be fixed asap.

Thanks GM i may buy mcoins to sell signs or other shop items so i can buy 13 lvl staff for my warlock to use when i get that lvl... only lvl 5 now and lvling without novice or any help...

e.e  that discount 25% can be applied to the daily item discount ?  so  set of signs 350 +- mc  now with daily discount 190mc for example ?  :pardon: 

PAy for nothing         

Date: 25 Apr 2013 20:31:34 +0800

Subject: MOLPoints Transaction Confirmation Email

To: [email protected]

Dear Valued MOL Member,

Thank you for using MOLPoints.

This e-mail serves as a receipt for your recent

MOLPoints transaction. Please keep this receipt

for your own reference.

------------------------------------------------------

Product : Buy 1360 Miracle Coins in Warspear Online game.

MOL Order ID : MP11634616

Reference ID : 67527

Amount : USD 9.99

MOLPoints : 999

------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact

our Customer Care, Monday-Friday (GMT+08:00) 09:00 A.M. - 06:00 P.M. at (603) - 2082 1222.

International workers day, pfft what a joke, in Sweden (and most of northern Europe) we light bonfires, eat, drink and light fireworks/firecrackers. traditionally people believed 30th or April or 1st of may to be a night when witches roam the skies and would meet up with the devil to engage in various perversions. To prevent this people lit bonfires, sang and were load.