\o/ Best game ever \o/

Azebu

and...games dead...LOL  :bomb:

Tbh it got boring after the dragon when everything was "wait for lollipops, buy shit from sorcerer/make pots, pewpew, repeat"

Tbh it got boring after the dragon when everything was "wait for lollipops, buy shit from sorcerer/make pots, pewpew, repeat"

Lol i left the game playing in the background while playing WS... but got sick of it when i reached hell. Farming those candies and Lp's bored me to hell hahahaha... sec.. im watching grass grow.. omg OMG OMG!!! ILL BE BACK..... THERES AN ANT CRAWLING PAST Опубликованное фото

• 3 weeks later...

;D OMG finished it in 1 day......the last boss is myself which is 109999999999 hp wtf  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

;D OMG finished it in 1 day......the last boss is myself which is 109999999999 hp wtf  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

so you were cheating with lollipops huh, to get 109999999999hp? :diablo: :crazy:

I'll be honest, i played fairly until i reached devs garden, i was so tired of waiting for lollipops and candies to grow that i decided to open the javascript console to get 1-5m candies and lollipops. Ten i lvled up my weapon to 59, got 4-5k hp, played for 10 more mins then i quit.

so you were cheating with lollipops huh, to get 109999999999hp? :diablo: :crazy:

I'll be honest, i played fairly until i reached devs garden, i was so tired of waiting for lollipops and candies to grow that i decided to open the javascript console to get 1-5m candies and lollipops. Ten i lvled up my weapon to 59, got 4-5k hp, played for 10 more mins then i quit.

Im honest with u too bro.....i dont cheat until i found it so retard to play by waiting......it gain so slow.....xD the  i decided to cheat

Im honest with u too bro.....i dont cheat until i found it so retard to play by waiting......it gain so slow.....xD the  i decided to cheat

You definatly dont play sim based games then do you? Most of the gameplay is redundant.