Jump to content

[2020.03.19] Warspear 8.3 Update: The Hectic Semester. Release


Recommended Posts

magic_1200x630.png

Warriors of Arinar!

 

On the Blissful Isle, almost everything is prepared for the grand opening of the School of Magic. So, Android, iOS, Windows, OS X and Linux users, get ready to visit the Spring King right after the restart of the game servers! But keep in mind that versions for some mobile platforms may come out with a longer delay than usual, due to the changes in work schedule of distribution platforms. Unfortunately, until your client is updated to version 8.3, some functions will be limited.

 

The announcement has already informed you that beside solo dungeons and dynamic events, this update will feature studying in a real School of Magic! Upon starting your classes, you will gradually learn the secrets of magic and sorcerous tricks from famous wizards. And below you will find the information about the surprises and rewards that will be available in update 8.3.


9.gif
 

Holiday quests

 

To remind you, the successful completion of the entire quest storyline, you will need to pass four exams, one for each course, and in reward you will receive passive skills, described in detail in the announcement. Exam quests will be available as soon as you complete the previous one. But the goal of this quest is to earn a necessary amount of reputation.The exam itself will become available only after earning the reputation. For completing all story quests, you will be rewarded with collectible smileys 

 

Exam of I Course: 2500 reputation 

Exam of II Course: 5000 reputation 

Exam of III Course: 10000 reputation

Exam of IV Course: 15000 reputation

 

Don’t forget that repulation can be earned not only through daily quests but also by completing dungeons, participating in battles with raid bosses and killing bosses at the GvG-event!


23.gif
 

Reputation

 

Don't forget that after completion of all courses of the School of Magic, your character will have the maximum amount of reputation - 15000. And it can be used as a currency to buy experience, reputation of other factions or to improve your crafting expertise. Don't forget that you can always continue earning this magical reputation on the Blissful Isle.

  • 50 experience points - 250 reputation of Magisters of the School of Magic
  • 1000 crafting experience in any profession - 500 reputation of Magisters of the School of Magic
  • 100 points of reputation with factions of I and II sectors of Ayvondil - 375 reputation of Magisters of the School of Magic
  • 100 points of reputation with factions of III, IV and V sectors of Ayvondil (except underwater) - 500 reputation of Magisters of the School of Magic
  • 200 points of reputation with Mermens of the Depths - 400 reputation of Magisters of the School of Magic

Solo Dungeons

 

Characters of all levels are invited to the masquerade ball into seven new solo dungeons. But between guests and entertainment, don’t forget that your main goal is to find proof of the school principal’s dark plans and also to not let Amraphelia, this mysterious sorceress, infiltrate the island! 

 

Magic Rose Garden (recommended level - 6):

- unique weapons of level 6 with Attack Strength bonus

- rare weapons of level 6 with doubled bonuses

 

Magical Rose Garden (recommended level  - 12):

- unique weapons of levels 10 and 12 with Attack Strength bonus

- rare weapons of levels 10 and 12 with doubled bonuses

 

Wizard Rose Garden (recommended level  - 16):
- unique weapons of levels 14 and 16 with Attack Strength bonus

- rare weapons of levels 14 and 16 with doubled bonuses

 

Rune Rose Garden (recommended level - 20):

- unique weapons of levels 18 and 20 with Attack Strength bonus

- rare weapons of levels 18 and 20 with doubled bonuses

 

Witchcraft Rose Garden (recommended level - 24):

- unique weapons of levels 22 and 24 with Attack Strength bonus

- rare weapons of levels 22 and 24 with doubled bonuses

 

Witch Rose Garden (recommended level - 28):

- unique weapons of levels 26 and 28 with Attack Strength bonus

- rare weapons of levels 26 and 28 with doubled bonuses

 

Enchanted Rose Garden (recommended level - 32):

- unique weapons of levels 28 and 30 with Attack Strength bonus

- rare weapons of levels 28 and 30 with doubled bonuses

 

Additionally, in all Dungeons you can find:

- unique empower relics

- costume Tree of Life Guard

- the full set of Forest Faun skins

- catalysts, essences and substances

- spheres of damage and defence enhancement

- precious bars

 

For each completing the character will receive 60 reputation points of Magisters of the School of Magic. Please note that there is a limit: you can earn no more than 600 reputation points per day in Dungeons.

 

And also remember that the players who completed all 4 courses of the School of Magic, will get the opportunity to open all treasuries of Magisters, in which you can find:

 

Treasury of Moon Magisters

- Moon Sorcerer and Moon Sorceress costumes

 

Treasury of Sun Magisters

- Sun Sorcerer and Sun Sorceress costumes

 

Treasury of Astral Magisters

- Astral Sorcerer and Astral Sorceress costumes

 

Treasury of Darkness Magisters

- Darkness Sorcerer and Darkness Sorceress costumes

 

Also:

- common empower relics

- holiday minions

- catalysts, essences and substances

- elixirs and scrolls

- precious bars 

 

Reward drops in Dungeons: recommended level +1 (or below)


босс.gif
 

World event “Defending the School of Magic”

 

Participate in the defence of the School of Magic from the dark powers of the witch, Momba! You are to activate an ancient defensive spell and stop the helpers of the evil enchantress in six stages of the world event.


68.gif
 

Any player, starting at  level, who was present on the territory of the event completion for at least 30 seconds, at the time of its successful completion, will receive the reward:

 

1st stage: Magisters' Chest I and Reliable Friends buff - Increases the life and strength of monsters summoned by the Assistance of Norbert and Assistance of Barbergas skills by 10% (max 4 buffs - 40%)

 

2nd stage: Magisters' Chest II and Extraordinary Resilience buff - Reduces the incoming damage of a character from monsters by 5% (max 3 buffs - 15%)

 

3rd stage: Magisters' Chest III and Assistants' Might buff - Increases power and defense of the character's minions by 50% (max 1 buff)

 

4th stage: Magisters' Chest IV and Phenomenal Accuracy buff - Increases the Accuracy parameter of the character by 3%. (max 3 buffs - 9%)

 

5th stage: Magisters' Chest V and Sharp Attack buff - Increases the Attack Strength parameter of the character by 3%. (max 3 buffs - 9%)

 

6th stage: Magisters' Chest VI and Favored by Magisters buff - Increases the number of reputation points received by the character with the Magisters of the School of Magic faction by 30%. (max 1 buff) - if stages 4th and 5th are completed successfully.


73.gif
 

In each of the six chests you will find collectible smiley with cheerful foxes, awesome parrots and mysterious cheshires, as well as::

 

- common empowering relics

- seeker's stamina elixirs

- holiday minions

- small gladiator, unity and knowledge elixirs

- potions and scrolls

- precious bars

 

And the chest of the last stage may contain the unique costume, Jezebel Dancing Whirlwind!

 

Event restart time: 6 hours from the start of the first stage - on schedule: 08:05, 14:05, 20:05, 02:05 МСК.

 

Guild event on the GvG territory “Mirror Trap”

 

A massive GvG battle awaits your guild in the most dangerous Labyrinth of Reflections. Prepare well, as you will need to overcome your opposition and be the first to defeat all four bosses! Remember that the time is limited and you cannot lose a single minute if you want to take home the magical treasures!

75.gif
 

All guild members, starting at character level 10, that were present on the territory of the event’s completion for at least 30 seconds by the time of its successful completion will receive a Treasury of the Looking-Glass chest and a Spring Adventure buff that allows the character to access select dungeons on the Blissful Isle.

 

A Treasury of the Looking-Glass may contain:

- Enhanced Attack Strenght book

- decorative set skins of Heraldic Lily

- event relic Magic Relic of Resilience

- unique empower relics

- seeker’s stamina elixirs

- unity signs

- holiday minions

- great gladiator, unity and knowledge elixirs

- holiday potions and battle scrolls

- precious bars

 

Enhanced Attack Strength book -  increases the Attack Strength parameter of the character by 4%.

Magic Relic of Resilience - increases the effect of the skill by 40% when the skill is used by a character with a health level that is less than 30% when compared to the maximum.

 

Restart time: once a day on schedule.

You can always check the time of the nearest battle in the “Events” menu.

 

Also keep in mind that you can get a reputation of Magisters of the School of Magic for killing every boss! All Guild players who are present at the event will be able to earn additional reputation points for any monster that your Guild defeats.


76.gif
 

Guild event on dedicated territory “Chasing Snark”

 

Visit the masquerade ball in the dedicated dungeon of the Blissful Isle, to receive the invitation to the royal hunt. An interesting guild event awaits you, on the dedicated territory and in multiple stages, where you will have to put in some work to gather a team of allies and bait Snark into a trap. But don't be afraid of the challenge - any Guild can catch a monster!


57.gif
 

All guild members, starting at character 2 level, that were present on the territory of the event’s completion for at least 30 seconds by the time of its successful completion will receive a Snark's Jewelry Box (increasing with the stage) and an Undeniable Superiority buff that increases attack speed and character skill cooldown speed by 5% (max 2 buffs - 10%).

 

So, it's time to show everyone the agility and skill of your Guild in the pursuit of the elusive Snark.

 

A Snark's Jewelry Box may contain:

- Rampant Attack book

- Keeper of the Forests costume

- event relic Magic Relic of Resilience

- unique weapons of level 30 with Attack Strenght bonus

- unique empower relics

- unity sings

- holiday minions

- small gladiator, unity and knowledge elixirs

- holiday potions and battle scrolls

- precious bars

 

Rampant Attack book -  increases the Attack Strength parameter for a character by 10% when the character is in combat with three or more opponents.

 

Conditions of activation: Pass 15 times through any dedicated dungeon of Blissful Isle.

Restart time: 12 hours after the event ends.

60.gif
 

Raid Bosses

 

In the magical School, the best way to test your knowledge is a true battle! So prepare that after the second and fourth courses, you will need to face menacing foes, to prove your abilities in sorcery and wizardry. Only the strongest will receive the rewards but everyone will earn reputation among the Magisters of Magic.

 

Momba

 

Any player of the group that defeats the first raid boss is guaranteed to receive a unique royal weapon of level 28!

 

Other group members may receive:

- Magical Toughening book

- Wickedora costume 

- unique empowering relics

- unity signs

- holiday minions

- catalysts, essences and substances

- spheres of damage and defence enhancement

- precious bars

 

Magical Toughening book - increases magical defense of the character by 15% when the current health is lowered to 30% when compared to the maximum.

 

Respawn time: 4 hours.


78.gif
 

Serpentus

 

Only the most worthy will be able to go against the mysterious school principal. But believe us, you will definitely want to test your strength in this battle! Because any player of the group that defeats Serpentus will receive a unique royal weapon of level 30.

 

Other group members may receive:

- Physical Toughening book 

- Serpentus costume

- unique empowering relics

- unity signs

- holiday minions

- catalysts, essences and substances

- spheres of damage and defence enhancement

- precious bars

 

Physical Toughening book - increases physical defense of the character by 15% when the current health is lowered to 30% when compared to the maximum.

 

Respawn time: 4 hours.


77.gif
 

Achievements

 

Only at the time of the Spring King’s celebration, 12 new unique achievements will be available. Completing all of them will yield special collectible Mr. Toad and Royal Breed smileys. Additionally, you will be able to fight for the celebratory legendary achievements, to take your place among the best warriors of Arinar!

 

Craft

 

The craftsmen of Arinar certainly will not get to rest! For the duration of the holiday on the Blissful Isle, new crafting tasks for producing unique event melee and ranged weapons of 10-30 level, with the Attach Strength parameter and doubled parameter bonuses. 

 

We have also increased the maximum level of crafting to 24, which will allow creating powerful equipment of level 30 . Additionally, for the greatest expert craftsmen, legendary achievements were added. Use all of your resources to reach new professional heights and become famous throughout all of Arinar!

 

Crafting takes not only the skill but also accuracy in calculations, so numerical craft experience counters were added for each specialty. That will allow you to better navigate your way to the pinnacle of the crafting art.

  

Exclusive items in Miracle Shop

 

Legendary Chest of the Spring King

 

This chest, hiding the rarest costumes, including the works of the Best Costume-2020 contest winners and final candidates of the previous years, will be a truly unique item in your bag!

 

Costumes:

  • Lady Flora
  • Fluffy Magister
  • Magicka
  • Visionary
  • Charming Rogue
  • Phantasmo
  • Garaan's Wrath
  • Cursed Armor
  • Night Raven
  • Marshal of the Dark Forces
  • Prince Frog
  • Shadow

Decorative skins:

  • Dagger of Sun Valley
  • Gladius of Sun Valley
  • Claymore of Sun Valley
  • Morgenstern of Sun Valley
  • Scepter of Sun Valley
  • Staff of Sun Valley
  • Bow of Sun Valley
  • Crossbow of Sun Valley
  • Shield of Sun Valley
  • Silent Scream
  • Siren Song
  • Black Widow
  • Last Dawn

Cache of the School of Magic
 

Costumes:

  • Ravenous Angel
  • Demon of Twilight Marshes
  • Prince of Sun
  • Midnight Shooter
  • Gatekeeper Empyrean
  • Cursed Cardinal
  • Herald of the Apocalypse
  • Shaman of the Sacred Valley
  • Fluffy Majesty
  • Queen of the Sun
  • Hopelessly Naughty Girl
  • Cat Warrior
  • Sun Order Assassin
  • Grand Mystic
  • Sorcerer of the Dark Kingdom
  • Forest Nymph
  • Fearless She-Adventurer
  • Tin Man
  • Emerald Sorceress
  • Old Boatswain
  • Goldmaned King
  • Hero without Face
  • Shepherd
  • Righteous Woman
  • Ruler of the Realm of Shadows
  • Mistress of the Realm of Shadows
  • Governor of the Heavenly Haven
  • Governess of the Heavenly Haven
  • Rag King
  • Scarlet Dragon Priestess

Decorative skins:

Royal set:

  • Poleaxe of the Dark Kingdom
  • Staff of the Dark Kingdom
  • Crossbow of the Dark Kingdom
  • Magical Shield of the Dark Kingdom
  • Dagger of the Dark Kingdom
  • Sabre of the Dark Kingdom
  • Yatagan of the Dark Kingdom
  • War Hammer of the Dark Kingdom
  • Baton of the Dark Kingdom
  • Scepter of the Dark Kingdom
  • Bow of the Dark Kingdom
  • Bombard of the Dark Kingdom
  • Shield of the Dark Kingdom

Music set:

  • Trumpet of Spring Orchestra
  • Violin of Spring Orchestra
  • Saxophone of Spring Orchestra
  • Guitar of Spring Orchestra
  • Trombone of Spring Orchestra
  • Electric Guitar of Spring Orchestra
  • Berimbau of Spring Orchestra
  • French Horn of Spring Orchestra
  • Harp of Spring Orchestra

Flower set:

  • Cleaver of the Flower Chevalier
  • Staff of the Flower Chevalier
  • Kris of the Flower Chevalier
  • Bill of the Flower Chevalier
  • Claymore of the Flower Chevalier
  • Guisarme of the Flower Chevalier
  • Sceptre of the Flower Chevalier
  • Bow of the Flower Chevalier
  • Arrowshooter of the Flower Chevalier
  • Shield of the Flower Chevalier

Deadly unique relics:

  • Magic Relic of Reaction - applies a positive "Counteraction" effect to the character while the enemy ignores the negative effect of the skill. The character ignores getting any control effect on the next incoming skill attack.
  • Magic Relic of Oppression
  • Magic Relic of Cruelty
  • Magic Relic of Physical Blocking (increased the chance of application from 10% to 15%)
  • Magic Relic of Magical Blocking (increased the chance of application from 10% to 15%)
  • Magic Relic of Unstable Curse
  • Magic Relic of Deceptive Control
  • Magic Relic of Killing Health

The rarest runes and crystals:

  • Vampirism Rune
  • Crystal of Agility

Great Elixirs:

  • Gladiator's Great Elixir
  • Great Elixir of Unity
  • Great Elixir of Knowledge

Holiday minions:

  • Summon Flying Monkey 
  • Summon Poisonous Toad 
  • Summon Pixie

and also important consumables and precious bars.

 

Unique minion

During the holiday, one of the strongest minion with active and passive skills will return to the Miracle Shop.

 

Summon Medusa

  • instantly restores a certain amount of health of a character's (active skill)
  • increases the physical and magical power of the character for some time (active skill)
  • reduces skill cooldown speed and the attack speed of the enemy for some time (active skill)
  • increases character's skill cooldown speed for all time of the minion’s life (passive skill)

Smileys Collections:

  • “Toads”
  • “Pirate Gang” 

Gifts

The Spring King has prepared pleasant surprises for all inhabitants of Arinar, for the occasion of opening the School of Magic! So every character of level 5 or higher will receive will receive Seeker's Stamina Elixir and  10 Life Scrolls. And all characters of level 10 and higher additionally receive 10 Rookie's Craft Licenses and 10 Master's Craft Licenses.

 

Fixes and Improvements

  • Fixed the mechanics of the underwater Long-Lasting Defense talent — now the talent activates only if the player has aggression to a monster of the V sector.
  • Added 2 expert skill slots for Miracle Coins
  • Fixed the incorrect interaction of some skills with impassability. Now skills' effects will not affect targets outside direct access from the source.
  • Fixed the behaviour of the "Restrained Rage" classless passive expert skill, now the buff will apply upon receiving control effects on a group of 2 or more characters
  • Fixed the behaviour of the "Guild Blessing" skill in interaction with some skills.
  • Fixed the mechanics of invulnerability of the Engineer raid boss - now he cannot be attacked for some time after leaving combat.

Functions that will be unavailable until updating the client version

  • the markers above chests in dungeons and traders, that will become magical symbols in update 8.3, will for now remain as a gear wheel
  • craft experience progress will not be displayed
  • skills, received as a reward, will not appear in the menu with the rewards, but will be displayed in the skill matrix.
  • interaction with the trader Magister Avaris will not be possible
  • in the “Events” menu, the rewards will not indicate that you get a reputation for killing bosses at an event, but everyone will get a reputation

Localization

 

We’re happy to announce important news for our active and passionate brazilian community! We value each of us and your opinion is important. So with update 8.3 we return to the full localization scheme. The Blissful Isle will be completely translated to the Portuguese language. And with the upcoming updates, other territories will be localized as well. That means that it will be much more comfortable to delve deep into the mysteries of Arinar and read through the quests necessary to travel across our wonderful world. Please keep in mind that the Portuguese language will become available in a few days after the release of the update

 

Good luck in the game!

AIGRIND

Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Xp pot will work on this?

2) No daily reputation cap?

 

3) Offtopic, but any idea when this big skill rebalance update is coming? 

 

Edited by darkme
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, REAPER said:
9 hours ago, Peony said:

unique royal weapon

would like to know more about this 

Royal weapons are the craft ones I suppose,all of them starts with "royal" name

5 minutes ago, REAPER said:
21 minutes ago, darkme said:

2) No daily reputation cap?

 

and this

Quote

For each completing the character will receive 60 reputation points of Magisters of the School of Magic. Please note that there is a limit: you can earn no more than 600 reputation points per day in Dungeons.

 

I am not sure if theres cap about quests.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zurp said:

 Will gvg always be 14 cet on eu server? I understand that there are many chinese players here but this is way too early for most european players..

I'm not sure, but Holmes is preparing a post with schedules of events to be released soon. It may include some information about it, let's wait a bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Speedom said:

Can we get more reputation capacity? It'll take 25 days to get 15,000 reputation.

 

Well,not really. Per boss in GvG gives 120 reputation that means 480 reputation.You get 600 daily reputation from dg. Also as far i see there's 4 reputation quests (probably there will be more as we complete exams) and they give 40 reputation per quest with buff of last stage of world event it gives you 52 reputation for per quest. Let's say you don't have the buff which small different it makes at this point,you'll get 1240 reputation per day with buff 1288 so in this case it takes 11-12 days for 15000 reputation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HeartsBane said:

Well,not really. Per boss in GvG gives 120 reputation that means 480 reputation.You get 600 daily reputation from dg. Also as far i see there's 4 reputation quests (probably there will be more as we complete exams) and they give 40 reputation per quest with buff of last stage of world event it gives you 52 reputation for per quest. Let's say you don't have the buff which small different it makes at this point,you'll get 1240 reputation per day with buff 1288 so in this case it takes 11-12 days for 15000 reputation.

Gotcha, thanks. I'm guessing i was too hype. Lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 3:34 AM, Peony said:

In the magical School, the best way to test your knowledge is a true battle! So prepare that after the second and fourth courses, you will need to face menacing foes, to prove your abilities in sorcery and wizardry.

According to what it says here to enter Momba's Lair you need finish second courses which requires 5k reputation. But how come ppl can enter there without 5k reputation and without finish courses by using guild unity skill? @Holmes @Peony

Base Profile Screenshot 2020.03.24 - 11.20.35.53.pngBase Profile Screenshot 2020.03.24 - 11.20.12.13.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

According to what it says here to enter Momba's Lair you need finish second courses which requires 5k reputation. But how come ppl can enter there without 5k reputation and without finish courses by using guild unity skill? @Holmes @Peony

Base Profile Screenshot 2020.03.24 - 11.20.35.53.pngBase Profile Screenshot 2020.03.24 - 11.20.12.13.png

 

You made a question and you answered it: unity allows players to be summoned to a location directly. By fact, the restriction doesn't allow you to enter there because the door doesn't physically open until you reach 5k reputation, but this restriction is not extended to the zone itself. This "trick" if we wish, can be used at Six Shadows as well or at Sea Witch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

You made a question and you answered it: unity allows players to be summoned to a location directly. By fact, the restriction doesn't allow you to enter there because the door doesn't physically open until you reach 5k reputation, but this restriction is not extended to the zone itself. This "trick" if we wish, can be used at Six Shadows as well or at Sea Witch. 

This is unfair and we both know that,game shouldn't allow ppl to enter there with unity skill if they haven't finished second course. Whats the matter then doing quests farming reputation? If just some ppl in a guild farm reputation enter boss area use unity then farm boss with their guildmates? Does this sounds fair to you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

This is unfair and we both know that,game shouldn't allow ppl to enter there with unity skill if they haven't finished second course. Whats the matter then doing quests farming reputation? If just some ppl in a guild farm reputation enter boss area use unity then farm boss with their guildmates? Does this sounds fair to you?

 

You pay guild points to use unity and if you ask me, more than unfair, this method costs way more than questing and achieving slowly the reputation you need to enter Momba's lair. 

 

Secondly, considering the ammount of players that everyday join Momba, I doubt that charmers can do something if your party wants a drop. More likely the party is made up of damagers entirely.

I consider way more unfair leaving your PC online 24/7 in that location so that you farm reputation with other's effort even during the night while you're asleep (I'm referring to a minority of players who do that).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait... let me get this straight: So the Momba is the raid boss that spawns with the text message send worldwide that "Moba has returned and magic academy is under threat"

which obviously tells you to go out there and do something, however at the same time the magic academy doesn't trust you enough to deal with this problem and requires 5000reputation points from you? What is this nonsense?

 

Edit: or am I getting a wrong idea

Edited by Fortuno
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

Wait... let me get this straight: So the Momba is the raid boss that spawns with the text message send worldwide that "Moba has returned and magic academy is under threat"

which obviously tells you to go out there and do something, however at the same time the magic academy doesn't trust you enough to deal with this problem and requires 5000reputation points from you? What is this nonsense?

 

Edit: or am I getting a wrong idea

 

In order to participate to the Triwizard Tournament, People had to be 17 in order to participate... well, consider that something like this xd 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fortuno said:

Wait... let me get this straight: So the Momba is the raid boss that spawns with the text message send worldwide that "Moba has returned and magic academy is under threat"

which obviously tells you to go out there and do something, however at the same time the magic academy doesn't trust you enough to deal with this problem and requires 5000reputation points from you? What is this nonsense?

 

Edit: or am I getting a wrong idea

It's more like a call for students so there's nothing wrong about that :smile: if it was say Arinar in danger yeah that might be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

You pay guild points to use unity and if you ask me, more than unfair, this method costs way more than questing and achieving slowly the reputation you need to enter Momba's lair. 

 

Secondly, considering the ammount of players that everyday join Momba, I doubt that charmers can do something if your party wants a drop. More likely the party is made up of damagers entirely.

I consider way more unfair leaving your PC online 24/7 in that location so that you farm reputation with other's effort even during the night while you're asleep (I'm referring to a minority of players who do that).

The book boss drop worths more then 108k gp, imagine 0 reputation damagers goin inside and dropping book,costume etc. I haven't talked about achievements yet. For the guilds who want get achievement of it they need just 1 member of the guild to reach 5k or 15k reputation. Still sounds fair to you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

The book boss drop worths more then 108k gp, imagine 0 reputation damagers goin inside and dropping book,costume etc. I haven't talked about achievements yet. For the guilds who want get achievement of it they need just 1 member of the guild to reach 5k or 15k reputation. Still sounds fair to you?

 

It's unfair for people who want to be #1 in arena to face other players who have got the help of maxed arena players at their disposal.

 

It's unfair for lower level guilds not to achieve something big because there's a bigger and maxed guild which can do what they can't in a faster and better way.

 

It's unfair for little guilds to even try to reach Octopus because they physically haven't got enough players / can't reach the exact ammount of players at the same time, while another guild instead can reach that ammount, kills, and even gets rare drops.

 

All of these examples represent quite unfair scenarios in my opinion, yet people still manage to survive. It is not about fairness in any way: it's about who can and who can't, and those who can do not necessarily have got what they've got for free; they might have paid an extremely high price in order to achieve what they have (in this case, a lv10 guild and a lv10 skill).

In this specific case, litterally everybody can join Momba, but the game offers you a way to enter before reaching certain conditions (maybe not contemplated by our devs, yet there's this possibility). If you gotta pay in order to enter faster than other players, and even then it is not assured that you get a drop, then, again, it's pretty fine to me. If it wasn't fine, then we wouldn't have got such opportunity from the beginning. Don't you think? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

It's unfair for people who want to be #1 in arena to face other players who have got the help of maxed arena players at their disposal.

 

It's unfair for lower level guilds not to achieve something big because there's a bigger and maxed guild which can do what they can't in a faster and better way.

 

It's unfair for little guilds to even try to reach Octopus because they physically haven't got enough players / can't reach the exact ammount of players at the same time, while another guild instead can reach that ammount, kills, and even gets rare drops.

 

All of these examples represent quite unfair scenarios in my opinion, yet people still manage to survive. It is not about fairness in any way: it's about who can and who can't, and those who can do not necessarily have got what they've got for free; they might have paid an extremely high price in order to achieve what they have (in this case, a lv10 guild and a lv10 skill).

In this specific case, litterally everybody can join Momba, but the game offers you a way to enter before reaching certain conditions (maybe not contemplated by our devs, yet there's this possibility). If you gotta pay in order to enter faster than other players, and even then it is not assured that you get a drop, then, again, it's pretty fine to me. If it wasn't fine, then we wouldn't have got such opportunity from the beginning. Don't you think? 

 

Why you just line up all these things? I have no idea. These things you lined up is not in right place to talk first of all. And maybe they forgot about unity? Maybe they haven't thought about it? It's a possibility they did forgot about it. We are all human after all. I just show that so I can know if this how it should be or if it's  happens by a mistake. So they could fix it if it happens by a mistake.I can imagine why you made this long. Let's don't bring personal game problems into forum. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

 

Why you just line up all these things? I have no idea. These things you lined up is not in right place to talk first of all. And maybe they forgot about unity? Maybe they haven't thought about it? It's a possibility they did forgot about it. We are all human after all. I just show that so I can know if this how it should be or if it's  happens by a mistake. So they could fix it if it happens by a mistake.I can imagine why you made this long. Let's don't bring personal game problems into forum. Thank you.

 

I have no problems at all in game because by definition (and at least in my own case) a game should be taken as a game. Those upside were mere examples of what people statistically find unfair in game, so I honestly don't know what "personal game problems" you are referring to. But very well, let's go deeper. @Akasha, would you mind to let us know if the possibility of using unity is a bug and eventually, might you please ask the developper team to fix this? I thank you for your kind attention in advance! 

 

Edited by Higgings
Consecutio Temporum
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 3:34 AM, Peony said:

Rampant Attack book -  increases the Attack Strength parameter for a character by 10% when the character is in combat with three or more opponents.

Is this book work when you have agression of 3 mobs,bosses etc. or 3 of them should attack you at same time? Is this even work with mobs,bosses etc. or just players? I hope someone atleast answer that here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

Is this book work when you have agression of 3 mobs,bosses etc. or 3 of them should attack you at same time? Is this even work with mobs,bosses etc. or just players? I hope someone atleast answer that here.

opponents should mean anything hostile and in combat means agro

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 3:44 PM, Higgings said:

I have no problems at all in game because by definition (and at least in my own case) a game should be taken as a game. Those upside were mere examples of what people statistically find unfair in game, so I honestly don't know what "personal game problems" you are referring to. But very well, let's go deeper. , would you mind to let us know if the possibility of using unity is a bug and eventually, might you please ask the developper team to fix this? I thank you for your kind attention in advance! 

Hi, sorry Hig, I missed your message, I asked devs and I'm waiting for their feedback on that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 3:44 PM, Higgings said:

would you mind to let us know if the possibility of using unity is a bug and eventually, might you please ask the developper team to fix this? 

It's not a bug, developers said it's "legal" and it's meant to be like that, so It will continue working as it is atm )

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Holmes unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...