Why keep playing a ONE SIDED game?

PvpRange

So...?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Warlocks are definitely OP OP OP, Fix circle so you can attack still.
    • Nope, no problems with warlocks.
    • Im tired of losing so i made a warlock to be "PRO".
    • Quit crying noob!

2 Warlocks are still killable.

when there are 2 warlocks on the arena we shift on the strategy

"Pincer Mode"

spread, lure the dark circle out, back step and attack on opposite direction on same target.

Position bugs all the time. Impossible to play with brains. You are even stunned when you are 3-4 spots away (or even when the circle isn't on your screen!).

2x2 with only 1 warlock sure can handle it,, try post video u fight with 2 locks..i wanna learn how to beat 18 square instant overall stunt..with stupid lag n delay its hard like shit to not getting into that damn circle..increase circle cooldown,, then we'll cooldown too

yea. give a video. if u can beat warlock and shaman or 2 warlocks, then one of them is afk. OR the warlocks is too slow to cast a circle or fear. OR u r rogue that attack suddenly.

yea. give a video. if u can beat warlock and shaman or 2 warlocks, then one of them is afk. OR the warlocks is too slow to cast a circle or fear. OR u r rogue that attack suddenly.

try post video u fight with 2 locks..i wanna learn how to beat 18 square instant overall stunt..

Warspear "how to kill two warlocks"

tip 1. do not, walk, into, circle.

2x2 with only 1 warlock sure can handle it,, ..with stupid lag n delay its hard like shit to not getting into that damn circle..

lag position effects both players, it is actually worse for a warlock than a druid, as if your bugged, will be capable of doing a 7-9 yard root, or the enemy walk`s over circle without getting stunned, and you will not be able to fear him with a 4 yard stun vs 5 yard root / blind, a blessed ranger will get atks in before getting feared also,  so a sitting duck if it fails while being atked..

it`s funny how two druids are complaining of warlocks. when at full hp with heal and the right gears, you can easy kite one and heal up, with root > bees, your class is OP 1 v 1, you all know it, so now you want them OP in 2 v 2, as it takes more skill to play it.

sorry, just learn to play druid, before commenting on faction balance.

Опубликованное фото

Warspear "how to kill two warlocks"

tip 1. do not, walk, into, circle.

no fair its lava map  :lol: :lol:

with ur partner avoid staying close  together so 1circle doesnt stun both of u

sulla,, we all know u got the most godly speed net,, i know it when fighting u at crossing..

if its at volcano i already beat 3 people vs i'm alone,, its all about tactic..show me sumthing else mr.videomaker..

i want to learn here,,

lag position effects both players, it is actually worse for a warlock than a druid, as if your bugged, will be capable of doing a 7-9 yard root, or the enemy walk`s over circle without getting stunned, and you will not be able to fear him with a 4 yard stun vs 5 yard root / blind, a blessed ranger will get atks in before getting feared also,  so a sitting duck if it fails while being atked..

it`s funny how two druids are complaining of warlocks. when at full hp with heal and the right gears, you can easy kite one and heal up, with root > bees, your class is OP 1 v 1, you all know it, so now you want them OP in 2 v 2, as it takes more skill to play it.

sorry, just learn to play druid, before commenting on faction balance.

Опубликованное фото

ahaha,, always got ss to back him up.. :lol:

when warlock fixed, the next OP is Druid :rofl:

then if fixed next is Rogue, next Ranger, next make all classes have same skills!

Remember, the best skill is persuasion!

hey sulla.... i bet u beat revendark at volcano

probably me n reven kill janki 1st then qingaide kill reven,, so it left me vs qingaide... obviously i'll die 1x1 with my +4 staf n using storm set with low hp but high moon..(this is noob thing to do)  :good:  ..

probably me n reven kill janki 1st then qingaide kill reven,, so it left me vs qingaide... obviously i'll die 1x1 with my +4 staf n using storm set with low hp but high moon..(this is noob thing to do)  :good:  ..

lol, you were 2.8k hp, lvl17 staff, and qing is lvl15 staff at that time, see background.

the point is, you rushed, like most elfs are rushing circle and then ♥♥♥♥♥ing about OP warlocks, if take time, and think of way not to be in a circle with your partner, then warlock is not that OP, what`s the problem with volc map its arena isn't it? where two warlocks were defeated which is what you asked for, and ive seen screens of two locks dead by other people many times, so yes they are killable and not that OP.

my net isn't even godly, its around 1-2mps..

am done with the paladin who doesn't know his own class has an AOE, and thinks rogues are op, no point discussing with people who have no understanding of this game classes.

lol, you were 2.8k hp, lvl17 staff, and qing is lvl15 staff at that time, see background.

the point is, you rushed, like most elfs are rushing circle and then ♥♥♥♥♥ing about OP warlocks, if take time, and think of way not to be in a circle with your partner, then warlock is not that OP, what`s the problem with volc map its arena isn't it? where two warlocks were defeated which is what you asked for, and ive seen screens of two locks dead by other people many times, so yes they are killable and not that OP.

my net isn't even godly, its around 1-2mps..

am done with the paladin who doesn't know his own class has an AOE, and thinks rogues are op, no point discussing with people who have no understanding of this game classes.

nvm

many players still hate combination of fear and circle

what`s the problem with volc map its arena isn't it? where two warlocks were defeated which is what you asked for, and ive seen screens of two locks dead by other people many times, so yes they are killable and not that OP.

the volc map give damage to warlock and warlock cant heal. also before circle is made, u have put ur root.

see ur partner bd cant do anything against warlock

the volc map give damage to warlock and warlock cant heal. also before circle is made, u have put ur root.

so your saying druids or other healers have an advantage against warlock in arena, i agree, we do need a heal.

the point is, circle warlock must be changed or reduced time, able to attack but no skill...

then heal and root should be changed, play a warlock vs astral druid with dark def, he will tank your circle, the point of warlock currently is to kill other OP classes or give them a challenge..

heal not lol..shaman have it. root? why? maybe just shorten stun time

it's 13 second cd, and stuns for 6-7 seconds at 5 yard range, while fear is 4 yard range and can break.

we wont go anywhere with this,,haha.. i'm not saying circle is op..but its unbalanced..

as u said sulla, sometimes u do stupid things in pvp..so do i..btw +7 lvl15 arena staf already beat my moon,,posting my stupid moment really a rude things to do when i'm never effended u all this time.. well wateva,, just do your thing..always thought u atleast respect other,, still some kids i see..ciao

Yes. Shorten stun time...Fear is totally stun. Also have a disadvantage for melee classes because its controlling enemies to step away from warlock.

kinda the whole range vs melee, of this game needs to be changed, not just particular classes.

• 2 weeks later...

NERF WARLOCK  :diablo:

I really dont see the point of YOU posting all this shit.

YOU'RE the one that keep posting your arena winnings about "weaksauce" warlocks,shamans and etc...

I still can't understand YOUR problem with Warlocks,as you say,you have  +9 and  +10 so just press BLESSING and targed that Warlock and see the UNBALANCE happens.

For a Warlock do a "perfect" kill he/she have to NEVER MISS Dark Circle and use Fear at the right time and he/she have to do this more than 2 times to kill his/her targed.

For Pro Complainers about Warlocks:

Dark Circle duration at lv 5: 5 seconds

Fear duration at lv 5: 4 seconds (ya they nerfed) and if you luck you can attack 4 times without break it.

For ♥♥♥♥♥es who complain about Rangers:

Scatter Shot is a disable skill that makes the targed runs randomly (no shit wall will break it)

Trap 10 sec cooldown and you can put multiple traps.

- Warlocks can kill someone in 3 seconds?

- Think about Blessing before complain about Dark Circle.

I really dont see the point of YOU posting all this shit.

YOU'RE the one that keep posting your arena winnings about "weaksauce" warlocks,shamans and etc...

I still can't understand YOUR problem with Warlocks,as you say,you have  +9 and  +10 so just press BLESSING and targed that Warlock and see the UNBALANCE happens.

For a Warlock do a "perfect" kill he/she have to NEVER MISS Dark Circle and use Fear at the right time and he/she have to do this more than 2 times to kill his/her targed.

For Pro Complainers about Warlocks:

Dark Circle duration at lv 5: 5 seconds

Fear duration at lv 5: 4 seconds (ya they nerfed) and if you luck you can attack 4 times without break it.

For ♥♥♥♥♥es who complain about Rangers:

Scatter Shot is a disable skill that makes the targed runs randomly (no shit wall will break it)

Trap 10 sec cooldown and you can put multiple traps.

- Warlocks can kill someone in 3 seconds?

- Think about Blessing before complain about Dark Circle.

Stop complaining about every skill and class, pls get over it and grow up :good: (pvprange and Macemaster)

Nice explanaition bro :good:

Alot depends on the person behind every class., Some are good, and some are just not good. When i face a decent warlock team me and my party split ways making them choose which one to target or where to throw spells, in the end result we win being a BD and Ranger. Every class has there goods and bads.

PROs dont complain they just do the damn thing! :yahoo:

YouWish :lol:

Well, not really that correct. I do agree there are a whole shitload of of shamans in 2v2 arena, but there are also large number of of rangers, and as you should know, a ranger is at the top of 2v2 arena. But warlocks are not really a problem for me and my blade dancer kills most warlocks I come in contact with (of course, there are a few pros that can kill me).