Why keep playing a ONE SIDED game?

PvpRange

So...?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Warlocks are definitely OP OP OP, Fix circle so you can attack still.
    • Nope, no problems with warlocks.
    • Im tired of losing so i made a warlock to be "PRO".
    • Quit crying noob!

This if for the DEVELOPERS of the game.

Have you looked how many elfs do 2x2 19-20 arena on any of the servers? Let me tell you how many, HARDLY NONE.

Do you know why? Because the game and that level bracket of arena is ran by Shamans and ♥♥♥♥♥locks, oops Warlocks*. Mostly Warlocks. Any 2 elfs with the same amp or even better then a duo warlock team will be LUCKY to win 2 out of 10 matches vs warlocks. Im "SURE" you have noticed this? Its always a shaman and a warlock or 2 warlocks in that 19-20 2x2 arena. I can do 50 matches and never see another elf team. Because they are all including me tired of not even standing a chance.

The problem is when warlocks use circle you cant attack at all, i think if you made it where you can still attack,  like shamans quake this would even things out. Vs 2 ♥♥♥♥♥locks both of their circles usually hit  target and plus they have fear, they can kill the elf team with still nearly full HP at the end of the match.

Doesn't anyone else think this is a one sided game that caters to warlocks?

I was in arena on Pvprange beating this guys mage easily in 2x2 when he pmed me "I'll go to my warlock and see if you win then noob". Sure enough he did and me and my other high amped ranger partner lost 10 out of 10 matches.

♥♥♥♥♥locks are OP OP OP OP and this is a serious problem that needs to be looked into. Im not crying, this is a real problem with the game...  :aggressive:  People who play warlock actually think they are pro players. Anyone can make a warlock amp it a little and with another warlock in arena win nearly all the matches... It's ridiculous.

I'd love to hear everyones feedback on this... The only people that might not oppose are the warlock owners... of course.

Look How easily just one warlock rapes in arena. "Qiyamata" is my warlock and its only lvl 14, im sure you know how hard they are at lvl 19-20 especially vs 2 of them.

46697_.jpg

46699_.png

wow mrpvp :shok:

well done :good:

:facepalm:

Try learn how to beat warlocks... Sure a lock pt will be very very hard, but against 1x is easy...

Yes 1v1 is doable.

But x2 in arena? Not fair at all.

Try learn how to beat warlocks... Sure a lock pt will be very very hard, but against 1x is easy...

"Try learn how to beat warlocks"  :facepalm: ITS FKING IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY TO BEAT THEM! ;D

to mutch to read,we all admit locks are OP class in arena,but you are over OPing them in this post

Have you looked how many elfs do 2x2 19-20 arena on any of the servers? Let me tell you how many, HARDLY NONE.

i bought 5tix and this the resuilt

to test my new +7 amp,bought 5 tix,and all i can say is we have a new ranger.

the last one.could't but to notice the protifity in this ss,but i can insure you,darkjess killed every single elf.in pvpcave after that arena,she is one mad nervous girl.

warspear is not all about 2vs2 arena u know it has farming questing doing fun unique things hunting and making friends .. And nobodies op.. warlocks have weaknesses vs priests and paladins in arena.. Did u know 2paladins at arena can fetter/disable the other 2oponents forever.. Cuz fetter cd is 15sec and its duration is 7sec.. This only gives enemies 1sec to cast spells.. Just trick the warlock to put dark circle infront of u and run back than go to him and easy win.. I have to say some high amped warlocks r tough but thats becuz of the high dark dmg like high sun dmg at mage :) idc if warlock is strong at 2vs2 i do arena for fun not to win :)

warspear is not all about u know.. And nobodies op.. warlocks have weaknesses vs priests and paladins in arena.. Did u know 2paladins at arena can fetter/disable the other 2oponents forever.. Cuz fetter cd is 15sec and its duration is 7sec.. This only gives enemies 1sec to cast spells.. Just trick the warlock to put dark circle infront of u and run back than go to him and easy win.. I have to say some high amped warlocks r tough but thats becuz of the high dark dmg like high sun dmg at mage

well but you can't say locks aren't OP,chosens has pala fetters but thing what locks circles have

1)unlimted number of targets,can stun 1000 of possible,pala too :P

2)it stays there and stun who ever come into it,why paladin fetters works only on cast time,it isn't like for 7 sec who get close to the pala he get stuned

3)it disable everything,dmg,movement,skills,everything, while palas one doesn't disable dmg and attack

4)it can be controlled where to cast,basicle any 3*3 area in 8*8 area around the lock can be stuned as he commands

5)that if u compare it to chosens only stun,if you compare it to his twin class,the mage, by the mage chains then you will laugh mages still not deleted

i won't say to debuff it,but i think devs should work fast on updates cuz im quite sure the 6th skills of classes will balance it out.

try call superman

well but you can't say locks aren't OP,chosens has pala fetters but thing what locks circles have

1)unlimted number of targets,can stun 1000 of possible,pala too :P

2)it stays there and stun who ever come into it,why paladin fetters works only on cast time,it isn't like for 7 sec who get close to the pala he get stuned

3)it disable everything,dmg,movement,skills,everything, while palas one doesn't disable dmg and attack

4)it can be controlled where to cast,basicle any 3*3 area in 8*8 area around the lock can be stuned as he commands

5)that if u compare it to chosens only stun,if you compare it to his twin class,the mage, by the mage chains then you will laugh mages still not deleted

i won't say to debuff it,but i think devs should work fast on updates cuz im quite sure the 6th skills of classes will balance it out.

his dark circle lasts 3-4sec max and he got low def and lower hp than tank classes.. Warlocks in arena r easier than in pvp :) just let them att u and stun while ur partner rush to him in another direction and disable him enought time to kill him and his partner.. Ofc warlock op if me and my partner r on same position but when we seperate let him try to stun us both he will get shit in his pants xD

OP my ass nobody is OP.. And in this image the 2warlocks wasnt afk but it was that i fettered him faster than he could say 'oh shit' and he stood there watching till fetter is gone (3sec of pala and bd killed 1warlock and the other was helpless ) and i clicked random arena for fun :) if u all say that warlock is OP than he should never lose even 1match ;)

post-15696-1417702807076_thumb.jpg

post-15696-14177028070901_thumb.jpg

OP my ass nobody is OP.. And in this image the 2warlocks wasnt afk but it was that i fettered him faster than he could say 'oh shit' and he stood there watching till fetter is gone (3sec of pala and bd killed 1warlock and the other was helpless ) and i clicked random arena for fun :) if u all say that warlock is OP than he should never lose even 1match ;)

what picture lol O.o

and OP doesn't mean winning all match always btw

what picture lol O.o

and OP doesn't mean winning all match always btw

was having trouble with the ss so i took photo from my other phone look again.. Than wht u mean with op? Loosing cuz u dont know how to pvp a warlock?

you're right, I did not partake more of the arena .. but I think it will not change, because they are firm favorites *-*

was having trouble with the ss so i took photo from my other phone look again.. Than wht u mean with op? Loosing cuz u dont know how to pvp a warlock?

OP means a pro lock can 1vs3 dumps bds and apalas and win easlly,no one should be able to win cuz he smart and enemy dump ©.©

OP means a pro lock can 1vs3 dumps bds and apalas and win easlly,no one should be able to win cuz he smart and enemy dump ©.©

dude 1vs3 wins if the 3 r dumb enough to walk to his circle together :crazy: warlock cannot stun 2players if they apart from each others ;) be smart play smart win smart

not to easy.. :blush:

1: you are a crying chicken, the only reason u cry is cuz u if u loose arena against them, you need to take more paper from your fat pockets to keep your ranger fat ass at #1 position.

2: i killed your hyper weak noob non-skilled poor-damager hyper poorly enduranced master chicken warlock lvl 14, you posted videos of you against noobs that run into the dark cirlce like if they were mobs.

1: you are a crying chicken, the only reason u cry is cuz u if u loose arena against them, you need to take more paper from your fat pockets to keep your ranger fat ass at #1 position.

2: i killed your hyper weak noob non-skilled poor-damager hyper poorly enduranced master chicken warlock lvl 14, you posted videos of you against noobs that run into the dark cirlce like if they were mobs.

i meanly see ur bs posts but i agree with ur one here xD hyper dude

3 afk? Cause bd have the most OP stum ever! He stuns from 10 yards more after last update --'

+1

Easier said then done. Two warlocks in arena usually always win. This really needs to be looker into.

Yes i have ss of me beating warlocks on my ranger and my shaman, but its damned hard.

Developers, please do something. 

Easier said then done. Two warlocks in arena usually always win. This really needs to be looker into.

Yes i have ss of me beating warlocks on my ranger and my shaman, but its damned hard.

Developers, please do something.

Also 2 rangers vs everything included 2 warlocks if they know how to play maybe this is your problem or your partner problem can ♥♥♥♥ them in 3 seconds if dont walk on the circle and attack same target

developers need to fix better skills from other classes and stop to try nerf always the most fun classes , on the first updates was the ranger , after update 2.5 they leave infinite stealth , last warlocks get less time on fear and less life exaust , last rangers have less chance on blessing , shamans fu-cked a bit earth  and how no rogues again less time on stunt and total ducked stealth but we always learn how to play after every updates , ohh and sorry for my english if I write fast i cant think xD

LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT THAT QIYAMATA IS RICH ALWAYS USING BUFF POTIONS LIKE HASSN, THATS WHY HE GOT HIGH TO WIN. ITS NOT ABOUT OP BUT ITS ABOUT HOW YOU PAY TO WIN.

The real unbalance class is ranger. Only ranger has infinite mode that can kill everyone just 1 hit (1 sec) especialy on high amped bow, average players have mostly 2K HP but high amped bow hit 400 dps on clothes user. 400 dmg normal + 400 dmg blessing + powershot 700+ dmg, 1 sec ranger can deal over 3K+ while we are mostly having 2K+ HP. So pvprange is the only one who wants ruin the game and trying to make his ranger with god mode, without any armors or naked ranger with high amped can kill clothes user in a sec when enemy got under attack

Warlock is weak againts any healers especialy druid and priest, if warlock get nerfed for the 2nd time, so the developers sure will destroy their own game by just listen one person of retarded elf which wants his ranger to be total OP

• 1 month later...

i think warlock coldown skill at fear and stun need to incress,,they doing stunn and and fear with 2 warlock,,its like no delay  ;D ...warlock have stun and fear,,mage just have stun  ;D ,,mage want skill fear too  ;D

what you will say about 5 locks lvl14 block pvpcave gate?

Yeah that me and my frindz and we blocked cave for over 30 minute cuz warlock is OP 8)

And ii see TSP locks at arena lvl14 kicked allot asses  :dirol:

i have no problems with balance at all, im perfectly fine with my ranger

(Tilapia).. Until it got hacked and gms are not doing anything about it

noone gets hacked in this game,u just give them ur id, pas