Announcement of a new massive update “Legacy Of Berengar” in Warspear Online

Kuzmitch

Company AIGRIND is pleased to announce about upcoming launch of a new massive update “Legacy Of Berengar” which will lead to a new era of the world “Arinar”. In this update players will fight for awesome artifacts of the great ancient sorcerer.

To the north-west, somewhere in the Arinar sea, a new island “Irselnort” was found, full of puzzles and wonders. It hides loads of secrets guarded by fierce animals, disgusting beasts, powerful ogres and footed centaurs.

In the heart of Irselnort amongst Grey Mountains is standing greatly secured stronghold. It was built by Berengar, the best sorcerer of his era, many centuries ago. The rich history of Mountain Clans started there, united by Berengar’s power.

Irselnort still remembers about War of Spear days and disastrous Great Breaking, wounds of which still remain in the world. Eruptions of the awakened volcano made north part of the island almost unsuitable for life. Only traders from Freewill League managed to build a city there.

Soon Irselnort will be a battlefield again. Armies of Sentinals and Legion are ready for a great battle near Grey Mountains. Only one who will solve all the stronghold’s puzzles first will be able to win.

Features of a new update “Legacy Of Berengar” waiting for you:

• Character skills. Now every person can have his own unique abilities built in a tree-view system.
  • Arena. Gain rating and swap it for powerful items.
  • New territory. Neutral island Irselnort with dungeons. Fight with rivals for control of the isle.
  • New quests. More than 250 unique missions.
  • Daily quests. Tens of repeating missions, some of which can be completed once a day.
  • First neutral fraction. You can earn reputation with it and buy stuff.
  • New bosses. Much stronger enemies who can be killed only by an organized party.
Immersion in the new world will be split into few updates, release dates of which will be announced later.

Screenshots

Attention! The following images are not the final quality of the works to be included in the game.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Nice! cant wait  :friends:

This

BTW. Will this update include equipment drops, guilds, friends list, and balancing in armors? these are the prior tasks imo.

Azebu, this announce gives information about the new era of Warspear Online Universe. We will publish more detailed announces about every update with the changelists. The release schedule will look something like this:

Опубликованное фото

Please do not pay any attention to numbers - it's just an example.

Yeah, and friends list... Or at least unlimited party, which shouldn't be a problem, since there is definetly too many of us, that wants to play together.

Since "User 'Kuzmitch' has blocked your personal message." (?), I'll ask here:

When there was no forum yet, everyone received same answer from support - Patch with duels, daily quests and skills will be implemented "late february". Is there any info I could share with people in polish section? Since there is announcement of pretty big update, I'm even more suprised.

hmm. Community.

Do you want incomplete pre 0.6 without some features(like no arenas yet, or no new shops, or some quests), and with few bugs,

or to wait until 0.6 is perfect, with everything you wished it to be, no problems with unfinishable quests, or getting stuck?

I prefer #1

I think some time ago, when AiGrind say 'update- late february' they do it, you aren't Cipsoft gmbh... I buy 60day premium month ago and i think i can play 30 on full version.. And i must waiting and i am boring. How many time can i kill unicorn and other bosses? Bad, very bad....

But i think this update can be great. I only think because i can't play on it!

Kuzmitch,

i think you should tell us why it isn't already aired, and maybe new established date?

By the way. I think it would be cool to have SMS subscription.

Since "User 'Kuzmitch' has blocked your personal message." (?), I'll ask here:

When there was no forum yet, everyone received same answer from support - Patch with duels, daily quests and skills will be implemented "late february". Is there any info I could share with people in polish section? Since there is announcement of pretty big update, I'm even more suprised.

Sorry, I have to bloak all incoming personal messages on forum in case of many users trying to write me "support type" questions, which is not my responsibility. People are wrong thinking about me as the "head of support" :)

We will establish the correct date of upcoming update as soon as the developers will do the most job of it. Please stay tuned.

Am I mistaking or does the graphics look polished and sharper.? And is it looking so good on all platforms, like symbian?

This is development screnshots form PC client. The final quality will depend on screen resolution of your device, of cause

This is development screnshots form PC client. The final quality will depend on screen resolution of your device, of cause

Is there Hotkeys at this update?

I wonder how to get skill? From quest?

Is there equipment hotkeys I/II ? :pardon:

Well, my resolution is 360*640 which is approximately the same as the screenshots, a little more in height

I am little lucky. My phone is broken but update is not released yet so I don't miss anything. Next week I am gonna repair it ;)