full guide aiganist kronus for lv22 and above - Tanklore (us-saffire)

hello! here i will cover on how to kill the raid boss Kronus, lets start.

Target: posses the knowledge on stats, tattics and party builds for deafeat kronus at 22th level whiout an massively upgraded gear and bags full of potions,scrolls and minions

you: why i should kill kronus?

me: because it drops his costume (better rate at equal or lower level), gives the mytical achivement "dragon hunt" wich are 5 more glory sings and open you the "kronus' belly" dungeon for 6h (kronus' respawn time) wich drops lv22 rare "northen courage" equipment and the lv21 heroic armor sets: kronu's champion (heavy, set bonus health and hp regen), lord borea (ligth, set bonus attackspeed and critical hit), forefather of dragons (cloth, set bonus health and critical hit)

you: are them worth something?

me: the kronus costume due to its rarity and time taking can easly reach values of 500k gold, but it depends on your server, on any case its a great trophy to have. then there are the armor sets and weapons from his dungeon, the weapons are good crossing weapon wich can be easly sold for 2/3k on the store and it still worth since the drop rate is pretty good. wich is not for the heroic sets wich the kronu's champion is a good set for a bladedancer since it dosent posses block on the chest and have pretty good stats and also a gear wich a phoenix deathknigth can use then the lord borea is a hell on earth set if combined with dark outlaw, good for any ligth armor dmg out there can easly be sold for 100k or something some pieces (still depend on server) at the end there is the forefather of dragons set, wich is easy replaced from a coalition set but still good to sell

you: why here there isnt the guide for also the dungeon?

me: i want make them in 2 separate things, this is too big anyway

you: use some format trick

me: the guide is made for be easly open from anyone and dont have to manualy look each of them

ROAD TO KRONUS

Kronus is located in the astral labirinth in the cave 1 level (named kronus' labirinth) and you can reach it by entring the astral labirinth wich entrance is located at Irselnort (there are 2 entraces, one for the legion and one for the sentinels)

entrances location into the astral labirinth on the map:

Screenshot (14).png

bellow, theres marked in green each entrance of the astral labirinth, in red theres the road wich u need to follow by entring from the legion side and in blue from the sentinel side, in purple theres the road wich u will have to follow unless the entrance u go in purple, which the legion and sentinel roads melt into one, in yellow there are marked the entraces into the kronus labirith

Screenshot (16).png

*NOTE: unless there are 2 entraces into the kronus' labirith u will be transported into the entrace of your side neither portal u choose, and before u reach the location where them are u will meet an strong boss with an wave of monsters into your road, the best choice is to run.

road to kronus, un skyblue and dark red theres the shortcut

Screenshot (19).png

short cut (the cube with the yellow dot in it is the entrance)

the skip.png

THE FIGTH

now that you reached Kronus, its time kill it!

prefered party formats in both sides (high succes rate at level 22):

- legion:

barbarian (classic tank build) - shaman/charmer (heal build) - necromancer (mass extreminator build) - hunter/rogue (dps build) - warlock (debuff build, grimoire 4/4)

deathkigth (tank build, phoenix build) - shaman (heal build) - necromancer (yea still mass extreminator) - hunter/rogue (dps build) - warlock (debuff build)

- sentinels:

warden (tank build, blockmaster) - druid (group heal build) - priest (anti debuff/area heal build) - mage (classic dmg build) - mage/any dmg (classic dmg build)

paladin (tank build, barrier bearer) - druid (single target heal build) - priest (anti debuff/area heal build) - bladedancer (auto dmg build, hp gear) - mage (classic dmg build) 

• Phase 1

the easiest phase, you will simply face kronus and his 4 base minions, all lv22 and elite tier. kronus now uses one skill, set on fire near players 

tattics:

-universal:

the ranged classes will stay away possible by going straigth down from kronus

-legion:

all focus on kronus, kill the adds trougth the "faithfull connection" skill of the necromancer and other area dmg skills, the casters and attackers will all stay on the shaman's healing totem, and remember to destroy kronus' deffence with the warlock's grimoire 

-sentinels:

focus on kronus, kill the adds trougth the mage's insane area dmg or by the bladedancer's sound wave used behind the kronus' head, when set on fire the priest will heal evryone from the effect, the druid will keep the party's hp full and make sure the warden dosent get in danger due dot effects in case the priest cant heal from them due cd of miss cast

• Phase 2 (1.200.000hp)

now kronus will also apply bleed on the party, pretty a kinda of deal

tattics:

-universal:

same of before

-legion:

nothing changes

-sentinels:

try to make the priest heal both bleeding and fire

• phase 3 final (1.000.000hp)

from now kronus will summon extra companions on his side and them have thier very own aggro pool

tattics:

-universal:

in case the tank has any problem, extreminate the mass

-legion:

use the "faithfull connection" of the necromancer when kronus summons his allies, in order to keep focus on kronus

-sentinels:

attepth with dragging skills or by mooving to cluster all the enemys in order to clean up from all the mobs easly thank the mages

small trick: if you're a barbarian or a mage you can time up your effect immunity skillin order to ignore/selfheal from his effect (for bleed 3/4 secs afther effect ends and fire its almost cyle 1/2 secs afther effect if lucky), aand if you're a legionare pt with a necromancer and warlock in it, time in order to apply at the same time both grimoire and faithfull connection

FINAL ADDS

remember that kronus may be in figth by other players in the time u want kill it, then its a damage race. out of that i know that with an "sentinel" pt build i just went too far on safe since the warden is a goddamn invicible rock, but the considereation are for lv22 or above so i made pt builds wich lv22s can make and complete kronus whiout worrying so much, in case you can make whatever pt u want but it may be harder to cover some things, as example the area dmg for kill the adds and decrease the incoming dmg to the tank 

the gear meant of lv22 is the lv22 cc equipment (full defender set) at +7 and normal enchant, lv22 crafted/snow belt +7 with usual enchant, rings,cape and amulet lv22 depenging on each class always +7, also the guide dosent add the influece of any minion,potion and scroll in it so you're free to fill the missing of power with minions

video of an usual kronus kill, yes we used alot of stuff for just kill it faster than our homies there, no one got anything, i dont posses any decent editing pogramm so i cant make a video guide

Spoiler

Edited by lore

nothing so great but the other topics are kinda of busy, for all the builds i refer to the "phoenix build" as the secret serve build of the deathknigth and  as "mass extreminator" build is an necromer build based on area dmg, connection-poisonshield-acidrain/infection

just need a moment for drop inside the kronus' lab for complete it

6 minutes ago, lallouss said:

amazing guide gj lore, ur name is lore u should do warspear lores :happy:

attualy my name here its an abbreviation of my rl name wich casualy ends to be also an way to say "the story" of something.i was interestedin the roles but i think i should make guides in order to make evryone capable to beat the game way easier and with less influence of massive strong players. i have my eyes on 4 dgs for now. attualy i want make an guide for allow them to complete it within one stam period, and as i can see i need limit myself on not so strong gear. but i will set on the guide all the tattics for cause massive area dmg, single target dmg and make tank easly by exploiting each class skills. so i will have to at least look closely at the sentinel classes wich i will not play each one of them (lack of interest, i dont find them fun). thats why i was so general on the sentinel's party. othercase i would have focused more on the skills