SAFE BOX,, please DEV!!

arshiz

Hello dev plz make a safe box where we save our best 5 items.. bcoz sometime net slow and bug so if we want to sell our 1 useless item to shop fr some gold bt by mistake x2 click means sold next item too,that we not want to sell..

i can't explain good so i post pics fr example..

every player able to see only his items.. like quests

maybe its good idea.. many ppl lost our good item by clicked mistake..

plz think about it dav..

46387_.png

46388_.png

46389_.png

Hello dev plz make a safe box where we save our best 5 items.. bcoz sometime net slow and bug so if we want to sell our 1 useless item to shop fr some gold bt by mistake x2 click means sold next item too,that we not want to sell..

i can't explain good so i post pics fr example..

every player able to see only his items.. like quests

maybe its good idea.. many ppl lost our good item by clicked mistake..

plz think about it dav..

it's like depot suggestion. but nice

Love your picture presentation, nice work.

I Love the idea for a storage box that can be extended with pockets, while also being able to share that storage box with all toons on account.

Also locking items in bag so they cannot be changed ( amped, enchanted, sold or traded ) is a great idea so mistakes will never be made in those instances.

This should have been placed in suggestions section of forum, but i understand why it may have been placed here in support... its something that is desperatly needed and we can only hope that devs take this under serious consideration. I Hope this is moved instead of locked.

thanks all and Born identities thankyu i like this that -

share that storage box with all toons on account.. :good:

bcoz then we no need to ask other ppl or cry for transfer something from 1 to other char.. just we need to put our item in storage box and our other char able to unstash..

I agree tht we need storage in this game,many of u wont support what im goinig to write but ill say it anyway, maybe if u get 5 storage spaces per character, u can buy more in store max 20 slots.For account wide storage i suggest a sharing license which u can buy in store that gives u 1 slot per char to share items,max 5 slots.But in general im with any storage idea 100% .

why is it put in "support"? :wacko:

Devs already read this so why they not answering :facepalm:

I Have seen mr "Hidden" visit this topic many times. Maybe they are pondering about how to respond?  :pleasantry:

I agree with your idea, and congratulations "arshiz" for good work in creating this topic *-*

I agree with your idea, and congratulations "arshiz" for good work in creating this topic *-*

thanks bt i feel sad no admin reply.. from this idea, dev will also earn good profit...... bcoz alot will buy stash with mcoins, and they know this

bt still no comment..

they should make limit of stash if they worried about bags, after make storage box.. like max we buy 20 stash..