Question about T.Support

ArkhelCandia

Technical Support, does login email only matters? The one who hacked my account used my login email on another account. Technical Support mailed me and asked to restore password cause they thought that "this" account with the login email i said is my real account. I did what they said, guess what? its another account. So how will Technical Support do now? i told them the informations they ask even the creation date and ID, and other significant infos yet they dont reply to my tickets.

Technical Support asked me creation date, login email and account ID, name and class and levels of char in my account, gold/mcoins/corundum, last payment of buying mcoins and what payment used, and other significant infos like outfits and items of each of my character.. Now im waiting for their reply, maybe they are not convinced yet

Technical Support asked me creation date, login email and account ID, name and class and levels of char in my account, gold/mcoins/corundum, last payment of buying mcoins and what payment used, and other significant infos like outfits and items of each of my character.. Now im waiting for their reply, maybe they are not convinced yet

It's just to make sure it is your account. Everything is going to be ok. Trust the devs!