Shaman PVE skill builds & Skill leveling (Devzu ~[Eu-Emerald])

Full support shaman skill build:

1.) Basic skill build:

([1] Ball Lighting, [2] Healing Spirit, [3] Earth Protection, [4] Lighting Blast, [5] Earthquake.)

PicsArt_03-14-12_58_37.thumb.jpg.85f47e3fa3631a321184a5f63fd9c486.jpg

This build increase physical and magic defence, you can choose between 3/5 ball lighting or 3/5 earthquake, ball lighting increase skill damage on single target while leveling earthuake increase damage in multiple enemys.

Basic skill leveling:

Firsty i recomend making 5/5 heal to increase time of healing and amount of heal (heal amount depends on your magic damage too.) Next i prefer making 3/5 earthquake or ball lighting to make character leveling much easer and only then making 5/5 earth protection.

2.)Expert skill build:

([1] Totem of Weakness, [2] Power of the Earth, [3] Healing Totem, [4] Lighting Shield, [5] Ancestors' hand, [6] Fire totem, [7] Energy field, [8] Tribe's Ritual.)

PicsArt_03-14-01_17_49.thumb.jpg.8be7fad903bd0fc4abb88ba68d5bcf00.jpg

This build contains high heal and skill cooldown speed, with 4/4 heal totem you can heal big group of players and with 4/4 Power of the Earth you can increase tank health points or your own with 25% while multiple buffs works as heal, with 4/4 Tribe's ritual you can increase your skill cooldown time with 40% for faster heal or use it on damage dealer to increase his damage skill cooldown speed.

Expert skill leveling:

From level18 you able to buy expert skills. You get new slot for expert skill every 2 levels or unlocking it for mcoins, you can unlock 3 extra slots with achivments too. At level 18 i would recommend buy healing totem to have more healing skills, at lvl20 i suggest buying fire totem and making healing totem 3/4, from lvl22 make healing totem 4/4 and buy ancestors' hand to help your teammates evade death or so, after u reach lvl24 buy power of earth and make it 2/4 that skill increase your or teamates max health points, at lvl26 buy tribe's ritual skill and make power if the earth skill 3/4, at lvl28 make 4/4 power of earth and buy any new expert skill that you prefer most but in this build others skills not neccesary. At lvl30 make 3/4 tribe's ritual and on lvl32 make it 4/4.

Damage shaman skill build:

1.) Basic skill build:

PicsArt_03-14-12_55_37.thumb.jpg.5a82aa2c25b8a851f30f1ed8e396f61a.jpg

In this case you have bigger damage but lower defense support, you can choose if you want max damage or less damage and bigger defense. For full damage i prefer 5/5 earthquake and 3/5 ball lighting while if u want bigger defense go for 5/5 or 3/5 earthquake and 3/5 or 5/5 protection.

2.)Expert skill build:

PicsArt_03-14-12_28_29.thumb.jpg.e4364496328cf08abf4bee1ead77e4ab.jpg

At level18 as first expert i still reccomend healing totem and making it 4/4 at level22, at lvl20 buy fire totem and on lvl22 get lighting shield or ancestors' hand depends what you do most if solo questing/farming i prefer lighting shield but if you go more with party i suggest get ancestors hand. At lvl24 start maxing fire totem or lighting shield, others skill arent that neccesary in this kind of build.

Things you might want to know:

1.) Tribe's ritual cooldown % by its level:

1/4=15%

2/4=20%

3/4=30%

4/4=40%

2.)Fire Totem hits by its level:

1/4=3hits.

2/4=3hits.

3/4=4hits.

4/4=5hits.

3.)Power of the Earth % and duration:

1/4=10% for 20s.

2/4=15% for 30s.

3/4=20% for 40s.

4/4=25% for 50s.

4.)Energy Field energy regeneration increasing and regeneration time reduction by level:

1/4=12 units and -1s.

2/4=15 units and -1.5s.

3/4=20 units and -1.8s.

4/4=26 units and -2.1s.

5.) Earth Protection magic and physical defense increasing by level:

1/5=15%

2/5=20%

3/5=30%

4/5=40%

5/5=50%

6.) Weakness Totem accuration, penetration, critical hit rate reduction % and amount of enemy player that get effect:

1/4=10% for 3 enemys.

2/4=14% for 4 enemys.

3/4=18% for 5 enemys.

4/4=25% for 6 enemys.

Devzu ~ [Eu-Emerald server]

Edited by Devzu
Added more information.

nice guide :true_story1:if u want u can change the ratio of the pictures by double clicking them in edit mode, reduce them to 50% lets say its 1200x1200 pixel make it 600x600 and see the difference :youre_the_man1:

Guide on classes are the most exciting to me! 

I wish you had used some data (such as % increase on each skill and so on) to support your choice on the builds, however.

Maybe some video showing the timing of each skill and how you manage the cooldown time of each of them. But I like the overall idea. :happy:

1 minute ago, Akasha said:

Guide on classes are the most exciting to me! 

I wish you had used some data (such as % increase on each skill and so on) to support your choice on the builds, however.

Maybe some video showing the timing of each skill and how you manage the cooldown time of each of them. But I like the overall idea. :happy:

I could but kinda dont want make it to long.