Thunder Guide - Zeus - US Sapphire

lallouss

How to be prepared to fight the deadliest most vicious Bosses in Arinar, Thunder Guide will show you the basics Tips and Tricks on the well known Raid Bosses: Faceless, Elm, Engineer, Octupus, Rottung Air, Nocturne

you think you are prepared?

Facelessfaceless.gif(pic from @Vera_Z)
HP: 1 750 000
Minions: Imps (2 800 HP) | Lizards (10 000 HP)

Spells: Bleed | AoE Fear (radius: around the tank) | Mental Pit
Damage: Ranged Not high, but due to minions around Faceless, recommended tanks (Blade Dancers, Paladins, Wardens, Barbarians, Death Knights, Charmer)
Recommended party size: 4+
Minimum Required: 1 (+10 Tank/Damager)
Drops Requirement: Anyone

1. Everyone knows how to reach the area of faceless by taking the quest from town and gather items to enter its lair
2. Use buffs and minions (recommended)
3. Either go Left or Right side kill 4 Imps and go to Faceless mid area
4. If u go Left up Corner or Right up Corner u can evade 1 Lizard + 2 Imps (recommended for: Tanks who wont attack boss much | Afk Tanks)

Important Drops: Faceless Costume
Boss Respawn Time: 10 minutes

Spoiler

Elm     elm forum.png
HP: 3 000 000
Minions: 3 Types of Plants 15 000 HP (Red | Purple | Blue)
Each plant has different buff (Explanation not important)

Spells: Massive Root | Massive Lightning | Spells are casted on red squares (evading them can make u evade the spell)
Damage: 0
Damage of Minions: 2k on 0%def | 300-500 on high lvl players
Recommended party size: 5+ (1 Tank for ads | 2 mages for ads | 2 damagers for Elm)
Minimum Required: 4
Necessary: Warden or Death Knight to tank ads (preferably warden)

1. Let the tank go 1st to agro ads to far right side >> of Elm in mid corner
2. Use buffs before start (recommended) | Using minions (not recommended) Elm damage spells effects minions and kills them
3. After Tank is tanking the ads, damagers start attacking the boss
4. Make sure ads aren't fully dead, Tank must always have 2-3 ads on him alive so he keeps agro active
5. Evade Red Square areas DONT STAY AFK
6. Rangers and Hunters are best here for fast ranged damage
7. At lower HP Elm will spawn Massive Ads be prepared

Important Drops: Elm Costume | 4% Accuracy Book | 7% Critical Chance Book
Boss Respawn Time: 22-24hours

Spoiler

Engineer     eng forum.png
HP: 1 500 000
Minions: 200 000 HP each | 3 Portals (Vampirism and Invulnerability)
Invulnerability makes boss unattackable but he can attack you
Vampirism gives boss life steal bonus
Each portal also spawns mini ads

Spells: Massive Turrets | Massive Stun Bombs | Each few mins summons 3 Portals
Damage: Melee not high
Damage of mini ads from portals: not high
Damage of Turrent: not high
Stun Bombs: Stuns aoe 3x3 for 3seconds
Recommended party size: 9+ (1 Tank for Boss | 8 damagers each 4 attacking 1 Portal)
Minimum Required: 5 (Never try this unless all 5 high amped and pros)
Necessary: Tank to be healed or self healer

1. Let the tank go 1st to agro Boss than damagers start attacking Engineer
2. Use buffs and minions (Recommended)
3. After few mins when Engineer summons the 3 Portals, destroy invulnerability Portal 1st so others can attack Engineer
4. Recommended not destroying Vampirism Portal not important much
5. Evade Stun Bombs Radius 3x3
6. Patience and good communication will get you the kill

Important Drops: Engineer Costume | 10% Physical Defence Book | 10% Magical Defence Book

Spoiler

Octupus     octupus pic forum png.png
HP: 600 000
4 Stages (Last stage is Octupus)
Minions: depending on each stage
Boss stays Invulnerable till last Stage 4
Each stage u have 8-10min to complete it, failing to do so, will result in Octupus resetting everything back to starting point + giving you -75%HP debuff for 5min

Spells of Octupus: None
Recommended party size: 30+ (does not matter the type of hereos what matters is the technique)
Minimum Required: 30 (requires 30 players to activate Stage 1)

Requirements to activate Stage 1: 30 players must stand on plate as shown in video , stage 2,3,4 does requires the previous stage to be completed respectivly
Necessary: Life scrolls and Oxygen ( walking to Octupus area requires time)
Recommended: Unity spell for lvl10+ guilds

After 30 players stands on Plate: Octupus will give 3 Lamp warnings that stage 1 will start

Stage1: 30-40 Ads of 30 000 HP each (Kill Everything | Leave Nothing)

3 lamp warning will show that stage 2 is starting

Stage2:

Shark Boss: 500 000 HP
Baby Sharks: 30 000 HP

Massive 99%defence Shark Boss Skin
Heals like a druid
Must kill 1 of his Baby Sharks to give him a green debuff aura removing his Shark Skin Buff
Warning: Killing baby sharks does not stack green debuff aura, only kill them when green debuff aura is off to not waste all Baby Sharks

Kill 1 Baby Shark > Attack Boss > Kill 1 Baby Shark ( if u see green aura off) > Attack Boss > Kill 1 Baby Shark ( if u see green aura off) 

keep that cycle till Shark Boss is dead

Stage3:

Hermit Paul: 1 500 000 HP
Little Hermits: 50 000 HP

25-30% Reflection Buff
Damaging his little hermits will cause him to remove 200 000 HP of his health to heal all of them
Warning: if you kill 1 of his little hermits he will get invulnerability for 30-40 seconds better keep focus attack on him

Stage4: (FINAL STAGE Octupus)

Blue Squids: Blind (Hydrophobia) | 1000+ damage
Red Squids: Blind (Hydrophobia) | 50-100 damage

2 Possible outcomes

Either Stage 4 will start with Red Squids or Blue Squids

Outcome #1: Blue squids 1st
1. If many players remaining alive and you know u can deal 600 000 damage on boss in 2minutes i recommend you do it

1. If not many players alive than 1 party focus Octupus and the rest kill Blue Squids
2. The left over Blue Squids will give Octupus abit of Heal
3. Red Squids will appear now, Octupus will have a massive defence boost, must kill all Red Squids to be able to damage Octupus
4. After all Red Squids dead, you can attack Octupus
5. If you still did not manage to finish killing Octupus, u still got time because the squence is like so:

Blue>Red>Blue>Red>Reset
or
Red>Blue>Red>Blue>Rest

2min or less you got each sequence jump

Outcome #2: Red squids 1st

1. Kill all Red Squids, Octupus will have a massive defence boost, must kill all Red Squids to be able to damage Octupus
2. After all Red Squids dead, you can attack Octupus
3. If you still did not manage to finish killing Octupus, u still got time because of the sequence shown above

If you failed to kill Octupus at any stage 1,2,3 or 4 the Boss will reset back to the beginning and you will need 30 players again on plate to activate it

Important Drops: Octupus Costume | Magic Resistance Book

Spoiler

Rottung Air     rottung air image (forum).png(pic from @Bemep)

HP: 800 000
Minions: 9 000 HP each | 8 (4 Blue | 4 Purple)
Each 3-4 minutes his minions spawns again after dying

Spells: Massive 7x7 Lightnings around the Tank | Massive Blind each 5-8 seconds | At 50% HP spawns an essence
Essence: 200 000 HP (same spells as Rottung Air | His Essence can be evaded)
Damage: Ranged | Not High but Lightnings and blinds are deadly combo | Life steals each time he does damage
Damage of minions: not high
Damage of Essence: Same as Rottung Air
Recommended party size: 5+ (1 Tank for Boss | 4 damagers killing minions as soon as they spawn + attacking Boss)
Minimum Required: 3 (Never try this unless all 3 high amped and pros with full vamp)
Necessary: Tank to be healed or self healer
Recommended: kill it only for Event Wild Hunt
Drops Requirement: Guild event Wild Hunt activated
Requirement for Wild Hunt: 10 runs of any Difficulty of CC dungeon located at Nadir

1. Let the tank go 1st to agro Boss than damagers start attacking minions after all dead they start attacking Boss
2. Use buffs and minions (Recommended)
3. After 50% HP gone aka 400 000 HP Rottung Air will spawn his essence
4. 1 of the players (Not the Tank) must agro the essence away from others and makes sure it doesnt have agro on others safely exit Castle or die and respawn to make sure full evasion has been done
5. If many players available including a 2nd Tank than let him Tank the essence away from others
6. Always kill minions as soon as they spawn
6. Patience and good strategy will get you the kill

Important Drops: Rottung Air Costume | 6% Hp +15% Hp reg Book
Event Reset Time: 6 hours

Spoiler

Nocturnenocturn png forum.png(pic from @Vera_Z)
HP: 500 000
3 Stages (Each stage has 3 totems)
Minions: 3 Totems 100 000 HP each (Ranged attacks not high damage)

Spells of Nocturn: Depends on each stage
Recommended party size: 5+ (1 Tank and 4 damagers, healers also included is good)
Minimum Required: 2 (1 Warden or Death Knight + 1 Damager)

Stage 1 starts when u come in contact with Nocturne 3 Totems will spawn in middle of the map
Depending on each stage u can tank Nocturne + 1 Totem only

Stage1:
Spells: Aoe Hex | AoE Damage

After Boss reaches Low HP he will trigger Self Heal + Invulnerability till he reachs almost full HP

Stage2:
Spells: AoE Poison | Massive Earthquakes

After Boss reaches Low HP he will trigger Self Heal + Invulnerability till he reachs almost full HP

Stage3:
Spells: AoE Nightmare for ranged hereos only | Fetter

Boss won't heal after this, he will die

Necessary: Vamp gear or healers | 1 Tank for Boss
Recommended: kill it only for Event Music of Magic
Drops Requirement: Guild event Music of Magic activated
Requirement for Music of Magic: 5 runs of any Mythical Dungeon of Ayvondil Map (BG myth not included) 

Important Drops: Nocturne Costume | 10% Mana +10% Mana reg Book
Event Reset Time: 6 hours

Spoiler

Any new upcoming Raid Bosses will be updated subscribe and follow THEMERCS on forum and on youtube for more info bq5.gif
Edited by lallouss

On 3/14/2020 at 3:03 AM, lallouss said:

:ah::vp-looking:

On 3/14/2020 at 3:03 AM, lallouss said:

*adding text soon* u can check spoiler for video guide

Perfect! 

At least a compact written instruction is required, so the content is available to players in all languages using a translator.

The videos are a big big plus, tho

:advise:

5 hours ago, Akasha said:

:ah::vp-looking:

Perfect! 

At least a compact written instruction is required, so the content is available to players in all languages using a translator.

The videos are a big big plus, tho

:advise:

bq7.gifah yes will do mam, will do my best in all, thank you for the compliments bq20.gif

On 3/14/2020 at 2:03 AM, lallouss said:

How to be prepared to fight the deadliest most vicious Bosses in Arinar, Thunder Guide will show you the basics Tips and Tricks on the well known Raid Bosses: Faceless, Elm, Engineer, Octupus, Rottung Air, Nocturne

Faceless
*still editing*

Elm
*didnt record yet*

Engineer
*didnt record yet*

Octupus     octupus pic forum png.png
*adding text soon* u can check spoiler for video guide

Reveal hidden contents

Rottung Air
*still editing*

Nocturne
*still editing*

using both i see... 

attualy wich is the target of the guide for each boss? since faceless can be easly beaten with eugth power by using 0 int, but i like ur going to cover 3 of the raidbosses in game.

please make it foolproof since we know how some player in waspear can be. one question u will also cover the unique tattics u can apply on each side? (class difference) 

1 hour ago, lore said:

using both i see... 

attualy wich is the target of the guide for each boss? since faceless can be easly beaten with eugth power by using 0 int, but i like ur going to cover 3 of the raidbosses in game. 

Guide will cover each raid boss abilities | Strength | Weakness | How to kill it properly | Tips and Tricks | Raid bosses minions details

1 hour ago, lore said:

please make it foolproof since we know how some player in waspear can be. one question u will also cover the unique tattics u can apply on each side? (class difference) 

classes and factions not related to most bosses but if needed like lets say you want to kill a Raid boss with only 3 people than yes ill include my solo/few players way in the video and text guide

mostly the guides will include everything from basic to complicated, depending on your knowledge and power in warspear you should be able to farm any boss, considering you got the time,people and gear bq24.gif

ty for your time

Rottung Air 

it also posses lifesteal (100%) and as any skill user boss an great weakness is energy drain (seriosly u make em a joke to kill) wich on rottung causes him to dont have any area dmg and by so an good heal from lifesteal at all

2 hours ago, lore said:

it also posses lifesteal (100%) and as any skill user boss an great weakness is energy drain (seriosly u make em a joke to kill) wich on rottung causes him to dont have any area dmg and by so an good heal from lifesteal at all

yup ur right wanted to explain that but i thought some wont understand the concept jejeje but i will in writing info now ty for that:youre_the_man1::like_a_sir1:

5 hours ago, lore said:

2 days left im curious to see...

yes dont worry i tried not to post abit abit ill paste everything as soon as im done :true_story1:

The charmer have not an proprer aggro for any boss with extras. I'm sorry

I'm sure you fogrot to mention rottung's lifesteal

mages 

You mean area damagers or heals?

Sadly the legion dosent have an tank powerfull as an warden wich is capable to tank almost anything eyes closed. Due to this I suggest you to add multiple pt builds for each boss

Nocturna has a love to deal high melee range aoe 

Instead of saying "anyone" as drop requirement I'd say noone since it gives a better idea.  A good thing was also to point out the drops of each boss.  Just the great ones as costumes and the books

For the rest is good. 

32 minutes ago, lore said:

The charmer have not an proprer aggro for any boss with extras. I'm sorry

I'm sure you fogrot to mention rottung's lifesteal

You mean area damagers or heals?

Sadly the legion dosent have an tank powerfull as an warden wich is capable to tank almost anything eyes closed. Due to this I suggest you to add multiple pt builds for each boss

Nocturna has a love to deal high melee range aoe 

Instead of saying "anyone" as drop requirement I'd say noone since it gives a better idea.  A good thing was also to point out the drops of each boss.  Just the great ones as costumes and the books

For the rest is good. 

ah yes i forgot add the life steal xD i go add it now along with the drop idea thank you for that muhc appreciated ^^
about legion side i lack abit experience there like i have never killed a boss with legion side but as i remember if my paladin can tank any boss i think death knight can also, barbs and death knights better tanks than paladins as ive seen many tanky in us sapphire not as much as wardens yes but u can always use a heal minion and they become better than a warden

Edit: adding also respawn time and event cd rates

Edited by lallouss

Don't forget that faceless also has that necro debuff in AoE, mental pit or something that reduces power and increased cd time

Affects anyone but the tank 

Also I'm not entirely sure but I think the dark blue mobs (or purple?) summoned by elm can heal it, they do not appear in your video as it was killed very fast

Can't add anything else though, I think it's quite good but if you felt like you had to add Faceless you could have thrown in Spawn too :advise:

Edited by rafa9876

16 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

Don't forget that faceless also has that necro debuff in AoE, mental pit or something that reduces power and increased cd time

Affects anyone but the tank 

Also I'm not entirely sure but I think the dark blue mobs (or purple?) summoned by elm can heal it, they do not appear in your video as it was killed very fast

Can't add anything else though, I think it's quite good but if you felt like you had to add Faceless you could have thrown in Spawn too :advise:

:happy:ah yes mental pit thank you for that *added*

Elm adds yes not important much because must be killed anyway also not sufficient evidence if they heal it or it self heals due to damaging players so i excluded it :derpina1:sorry about that

and about Spawn yea sure i would do it later probably the time constraint in editing all i saw these top Raid Bosses most needed

14 hours ago, lallouss said:

if my paladin can tank any boss i think death knight can

attualy this applies with evrything with almost all tanks. if one can all can (if using a shield) the only exeption i found is elm wich is a place for mass tanks only

Awesome guide. But there are few raid bosses we can never do unless we are in those top guilds on US server. Because top guilds (elves and mcs included) always blocking everyone who are not in their guild.

2 hours ago, Heredurian said:

Awesome guide. But there are few raid bosses we can never do unless we are in those top guilds on US server. Because top guilds (elves and mcs included) always blocking everyone who are not in their guild.

in US server yes true i agree with you :derpina1: top guilds do block sometimes but if u can catch the boss as soon as its alive or time it maybe u can have a chance also to kill it :happy:

doesnt hurt trying :youre_the_man1:ty for ur compliment btw much appreciated

On 3/25/2020 at 1:46 AM, lallouss said:

in US server yes true i agree with you :derpina1: top guilds do block sometimes but if u can catch the boss as soon as its alive or time it maybe u can have a chance also to kill it :happy:

doesnt hurt trying :youre_the_man1:ty for ur compliment btw much appreciated

Yes, I know exact times of respawn big bosses like Elm and Engineer, but unfortunately even when I arrive first I just get killed by big guilds. This is what really sad about on US server. Though guides for Engi and Elm are awesome! I have finally seen how to kill em.

On 3/23/2020 at 2:54 AM, lallouss said:

@lore @Bladesharp @Cutekamina finished it btw :true_story1:sorry took alot of time

Thanks I was losing my patience with every breath. When will Zeus complete his guide I asked myself as I refreshed this forum page every hour.

Edited by Bladesharp

• 3 years later...
On 11/24/2023 at 11:33 PM, vtvn said:

Any update for 3 raid bosses left ? Avenger, Dungeon Horror, Demon of the Golden Sands?

no update bro im busy <3