[2020.03.13] Warspear Online 8.3: Hectic Semester. Preview

Peony

1 hour ago, lore said:

Will we get reputation from the dungeon? 

Beside daily quests, reputation can be earned by killing raid bosses and completing Dungeons of the Blissful Island, but it should be kept in mind that there will be a limit on the amount of reputation gained this way per day. The maximum amount that can be earned is 15,000.

12 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

So no test server ?

Don't take it as a safe info but from experience I honestly believe we won't see a test server until monday. 

10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Don't take it as a safe info but from experience I honestly believe we won't see a test server until monday. 

Because of weekend holidays ,. I guessed so

On 3/13/2020 at 1:44 PM, Peony said:

Please note that these skills cannot be used in Arena battles!

I just remind this and wanted say.Buffs that comes from world event should be off aswell in Arena battles. Maybe then some people would have less excuses and complains for their loses. :yawn1:

22 hours ago, Speedom said:

The shield is base on the level and the player hp. Is this a pvp related topic? Go somewhere else with that.

Ofc not pvp related topic:) so if you can also maintain your comments specially only to the topic before starting on me would be appreciated too. And my query is still there if we can expect new skills as quoted in previous topics on forum.

Nothing personal to anyone i am just saying my point, thanks

Hope devs will change something about level capping of dungeons, because everyone will do quests now and if they level up they have to run dungeon +3 lvl above them which may create problem

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

Hope devs will change something about level capping of dungeons, because everyone will do quests now and if they level up they have to run dungeon +3 lvl above them which may create problem

why? even if you lvl up from 28 to 29 u will get drop to lvl 30, and usually lvl 30 can go solo 32 dg

12 hours ago, noro5825 said:

why? even if you lvl up from 28 to 29 u will get drop to lvl 30, and usually lvl 30 can go solo 32 dg

You are watching at lv 28 dg perspective..what if a player is lv 20? The next dg to him/her will be lv24.....same case for lower lvl dgs and lv 24 too.

For me spring dg ( for this quest-based event this year only) player level limit should be as it is existing in other normal dungeons

Edited by Lashabi
just to hit an enter ;)

On 3/14/2020 at 6:27 AM, Higgings said:

Tuesday Im Thinking

17 hours ago, Lashabi said:

You are watching at lv 28 dg perspective..what if a player is lv 20? The next dg to him/her will be lv24.....same case for lower lvl dgs and lv 24 too.

For me spring dg ( for this quest-based event this year only) player level limit should be as it is existing in other normal dungeons

Yeah if ur leveling its an issue unless ur amped. 

12 hours ago, Maleknecro said:

yay spring o;

when is deleted characters restore event ;-;

June.

1 hour ago, hitmat said:

when test server😍

1 hour ago, Crypta said:

When we can expect test Server , update or More New? All waiting for it

The first stage of the test will happen tomorrow at 13:00 Moscow Time

1 hour ago, nilozero said:

will have test server for linux version ?

there is ways to installs xp windows inside ur linux pc, i dont have linux so cant tell you which but google and search and u can find im sure

20 hours ago, Turtle said:

Yeah if ur leveling its an issue unless ur amped.

Not everyone can spend real money in game just to amp. There are new players that can't spend money.

5 hours ago, Deimus said:

Not everyone can spend real money in game just to amp. There are new players that can't spend money.

Thats why I stated that?... its just a statement i didnt even have an oppinion attached lmfao but Okay Ya Bot. BTW Class choice is huge to only dmgers have an issue with solo dg healers tanks are fine choose a different class then. Or go Farm M1 or M2 till u can afford some decent stuff 😂:mega_shok:

Jesus Christ why it is so difficult to find the test server links? Why? I know this is a russian game but how about posting on the international feeds too?... Could someone please link me the test server links 

📣 Attention!

The test server is available to everyone and you will have the opportunity to participate in the second stage of testing the upcoming update associated with the release of Blissful Isle!

All testers will be given 500 Miracle Coins per account and 100k gold for each character, in addition to:

• Seeker's Stamina Elixir
  • Book of oblivion
  • Teleport Scroll
  • Life Scroll

Also, the price for some consumables will be reduced to 1 Miracle Coin. Keep in mind that all these bonuses are only available on the test server!

Android 4.1 and above 
Android 4.0.4 and below 
Windows Desktop
Windows XP Version 

Please note that only owners of Android devices and owners of Windows PCs can take part in testing.

The database of accounts is copied in the morning, if you decide to change the username or password after copying it, then access to the test server can only be obtained using past data.

Reports on the found bugs are to be shared herehttps://vk.cc/9E81Gb
For more details on what needs to be tested, read the announcement:
https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/141386-20200313-warspear-online-83-hectic-semester-preview

O link não está funcionando 🙁

Ainda não deu, meu android é 6.0 e não  esta dando

Edited by Reysan

5 minutes ago, Reysan said:

O link não está funcionando🙁

verifique se o seu dispositivo é compatível, habilite-o para fazer downloads fora da loja de aplicativos e copie e cole o link na janela do seu browser

404 not found

I always downloaded others links of test server and it used to go automatically when i clicked on it

* thanks Akasha *

Solved

Edited by Zeusthegod