Blazing Anax. how to kill

REAPER

Dit you found this guide helpfull?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Dit you found this guide helpfull?

• Yes.
    • No. (please comment why)

I have seen a lot of players to die by their own mistakes in a boss that is so easy to kill. 3 players can kill it. 2 if they are good. So i try to explain it.

When you reach the place, proceed to the safe spot. If you dit it right, (without hitting anything) you can afk there. Mobs can not attack you there.

When you decide who is gonna be the team tank, you can kill the mobs marked 1,2,3. Do not forget to kill the parasites. If u skip them, they will cost you your life's.

Now everything is like any other boss. If you have hunt at least 1 time before you know how. You heal the tank, or the one that call the boss, (boss is located at the yellow dot) and he call it up. Do not run up too fast or u will simply leave the boss behind and evade it. To be able to tank the boss without having all the mobs attack you and create chaos in your party, the tank, and the other ranged teammates that want to attack too, have to be on the tile marked as No3 with red color. Any melee party member should stay in the safe spot. {Note for the ranged party members. DO NOT USE ANY SKILL ON THE BOSS.}

Now after some time, it usually takes 5-7 minutes, the boss will be dead. Follow the steps. A) Does any party member has hand? If no then all the players stay in safe spot and wait till boss reset (10 minutes). If any party member has hand, kill the mobs marked as 1,2,3 while the lucky member(s) moves to to take his drop. Do not forget to kill the parasites as they will slow you down or cause your death. After the player(s) have taken the drop, all the party members have to cross up in order to evade the mobs if not already killed.

(i think it was really easy to understand. please let me know)

46158_.png

59746_.png

59747_.png

The reason for not using skills on boss, if you don't already know, is because your skill won't be in range from where you stand and you would automatically move closer to your target to use it. That would cause the mobs to come and attack. The only skills that you can use are skills that only effect your character, like blessing, evasion, aura, etc. And(correct me if I'm wrong) the first skill for ranged players, powers shot. lightning, tears etc.

You can however use another tactic,

This way Melee classes can attack and Ranged classes can use skill, this would probably make the kill 50% quicker but would require more people, not like people even hunt with 2 people.

You can also use skills when the top right mob goes 3 yards away from your location then quickly go up but I wouldn't do this since it's risky and mob might be bugged position.

Best guide ever

The reason for not using skills on boss, if you don't already know, is because your skill won't be in range from where you stand and you would automatically move closer to your target to use it. That would cause the mobs to come and attack. The only skills that you can use are skills that only effect your character, like blessing, evasion, aura, etc. And(correct me if I'm wrong) the first skill for ranged players, powers shot. lightning, tears etc.

You´re not wrong if you use skill you lose 1 step

no one cares but.... xD

need to say the first people to kill anax in this style , was idea from spanish  and also we  are the 1st but in other mode on kill anax also eye was mc 1st 

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=48378.0 

also I was the first player on emerald to get a item lvl 18  :dirol:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.msg165102#new

Thanks For guide :good:

just add :bad:

1. Make full pt

2. Bring ur wpn and Armour

3. Come to anax

4. After you arrive in anax, lets attack  8)

Easy, not hard 8)

Congrats :yahoo: and yea spanish is one smart guy. I've heard many stories from different peopld who say that spanish was the one who thought of it first.

You´re not wrong if you use skill you lose 1 step

no one cares but.... xD

need to say the first people to kill anax in this style , was idea from spanish  and also we  are the 1st but in other mode on kill anax also eye was mc 1st 

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=48378.0 

also I was the first player on emerald to get a item lvl 18  :dirol:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.msg165102#new

You can however use another tactic,

This way Melee classes can attack and Ranged classes can use skill, this would probably make the kill 50% quicker but would require more people, not like people even hunt with 2 people.

What is the way for Anax then when melee classes can attack too?

Maybe its a stupid question. But i never been to Lab before (i thought to low level to go to lab), and my highest level chars are melee classes (for now at least).

What is the way for Anax then when melee classes can attack too?

Maybe its a stupid question. But i never been to Lab before (i thought to low level to go to lab), and my highest level chars are melee classes (for now at least).

just have the melees kill the 3 anax bloods + 2 parasites everytime it respawn one by one while the tank/healers attack boss with all power shots/skills (keep an extra healer for the melees btw)

just have the melees kill the 3 anax bloods + 2 parasites everytime it respawn one by one while the tank/healers attack boss with all power shots/skills (keep an extra healer for the melees btw)

Noob way heuhuehuheuheuhuehue

You don't always have to kill

• 8 years later...