arena level 4-6

Gunzoo

So everyday I log on to my lvl 6 priest to do the 5 free arenas before I get on my main, but every time I get on, there is no body on their low levels :clapping:  And I get on him a quite a bit to buy/sell items anyway and still no one is ever on. If anyone has a lvl 6 sapphire elf/chosen that they go on a reasonable amount, and that is built for arena, leave your characters name and I will add you and hope I see you on sometime so I dont end partnered with lvl 4's who are completely naked  :facepalm:

And my priests name is homeboyooo  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

No offence, but lvl6 arena is only for those, who are afraid to level up, and to face stronger players :facepalm:

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: you obviously don't know anything

Why would it matter to you, unless you do it too? :facepalm: or do u just post on things just to be a dick?  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

The idea is: Stop this fcking crappie having alts at low lv just to arena -.- that sucks n is a waste of time

i see no problem going arena lv6 (each bracket requires a different strategy by using skill points)

• 4 weeks later...