Ranger damage boost ?

Bizkits

ranger stronger if used carefully ;), able to defeat any enemy on fair pvp, just need to know how to use and remember that if someone who running get hit, he stop for ~1/2sec

indeed ranger is strong if he has full/good equip ! just need to learn tactics ! i think the devs got the balance spot on ! (except for rogue maybe)

when we counter the skill, client shows us coming back to hit, but really the skill is pushing us back, this skill cannot be countered, we click on the ranger and cnt atk for 5-3 sec because were not even next to him, go pvp a ranger and see.

rogue is pure luck, thats it, we need more skills as every class can kill it.

i think rogue has a lot of disadvantages at the moment and i hope that the next update brings them a good new skill so we can try the pvp again and it will be more even !!  :drinks:

when we counter the skill, client shows us coming back to hit, but really the skill is pushing us back, this skill cannot be countered, we click on the ranger and cnt atk for 5-3 sec because were not even next to him, go pvp a ranger and see.

Yep the skill is basically pvp immunity.  Worse even you cant use potion or even attack anyone else.  Frankly rangers are overpowered until pvp skills are added to other classes.

Yep the skill is basically pvp immunity.  Worse even you cant use potion or even attack anyone else.  Frankly rangers are overpowered until pvp skills are added to other classes.

overpowered is a bit exagerrated ! i pvpded sinscale who i only beat by about 1-2hits ! the thing is that i think is that there is a balance in-game... different characters are good for different jobs (mages for support, barbs/bds as tanks and rangers as damage dealers) if you want all characters to be the exact same why have different classes ?  :pardon: the only chars that need some love are rogues in my oppinion !

overpowered is a bit exagerrated ! i pvpded sinscale who i only beat by about 1-2hits ! the thing is that i think is that there is a balance in-game... different characters are good for different jobs (mages for support, barbs/bds as tanks and rangers as damage dealers) if you want all characters to be the exact same why have different classes ?  :pardon: the only chars that need some love are rogues in my oppinion !

Who said anything about wanting classes the same?

I'm sorry but that skill is bull.  You do realize your target can't use a potion, attack anyone or even move to a different screen for 5 seconds while the ranger gets three free attacks.  And the skill reuse timer is short enough to use multiple times a fight.

Perhaps those are unintended consequences and will be fixed but until then overpowered is exactly the correct term. 

Well, there's your proof that you are overpowered. You killed sinscale who has full berengar set and a mighty sword also from guards. Same thing with shamans and druids. Their attacks are to strong combining it with them being ranged, so makes no fun seeing a lousy shaman who is lower lvl than me just killing me because i can't even get to him before he reduces my hp to half. Melee classes don't really have an adequate defense against ranged units currently.

i guess close range units need another skill to make up for the lack of power in pvp batles but then again, rangers could use a good skill for bosses  ;D

i tested pvp with ranger on my lv13 barb, fighted freaks (lv18 ranger), if u fast enought u dont need stay 3-5sec without attack... as well, thx for the pvp freaks, i always love kill ppl as underpowered one  8)

i tested pvp with ranger on my lv13 barb, fighted freaks (lv18 ranger), if u fast enought u dont need stay 3-5sec without attack... as well, thx for the pvp freaks, i always love kill ppl as underpowered one  8)

Then you weren't actually paying attention.  Your client looks like things are happening but server side you are still under the skill and nothing you think youre doing is happening.

Do a simple test.  Get a ranger to use scatter and try to move to a different screen.  Because server and client have to agree where you are to load a new screen, you won't be able to do it.  Sulla perhaps you can make a video to show this disparity between client and server under ranger skill for those who are having trouble understanding. 

i tested it with sulla and izanagii,  on my rogues screen i was on top of the ranger clicking on him it didn't push me back, on my rangers screen skill was still pushing me back 4/5 spaces .

if your near a wall or something blocking you moving back, you will be able to attack much faster again, in open area`s you get pushed back the full skill, there is no counter.

i will test it again but, the time i tested today, he used skill, i moved 1block far, came back and dmged he.

While I appreciate you trying to confirm this but I see it happen everyday exactly as Sulla describes.  The skill is bugged by not allowing my client side actions to take effect.  There is no counter and it should be fixed.

Edit: if you're actually going to test use a friend who's skill level you can confirm instead of finding a random person and starting a fight.

lol scatter shot keeps d enemy away only to get u one or two extra shots,in pvp ranger cant fight a shaman,of equal lvl,hp and defence of ranger is low compared to close combat class.so in a way all class are balanced all hav some + and - points,so make party and cover up ur weakness,ranger=critical hits,bd=hp tank and defence,druids=heal bd and support ranger in atk :spiteful: s,ranger weak only in doing qst coz they cant heal+low def and hp,they hav to wait to regen hp then do nxt qst :wacko: :spiteful:

i do everyquest easily, just need help with sanctuary, some minibosses dailys and boss daily (gariel), (sanctuary never going to do again anyway...) collect from mob dailys and kill some mobs dailys i do easily without time to stop...