Ranger damage boost ?

Bizkits

right so i have read many posts about the fact that people think that the classes are more balanced now than they were before the update, i play all three classes so i can say that druid and bd are certainly balanced and play very well but can anyone tell me if there is any advantages to picking ranger class because atm i see none lol which is sad because ranger is my favourite class... maybe you guys can give us a dmg boost ? since i thought ranger was supposed to be dd class :friends:

thats exactly what i mean just more damage or crit or some kind of special that would make ranger stronger because its really weak atm !

ranger isnt weak, if u keep running barb n rogue cnt catch you, no range class should be stronger than bd, barb, rogue in close combat...

Everyone know that range attacks doesnt mean nothing in warspear.. only if an enemy is running.. but if you attack him while hes coming .. just 1sec and start close combat fight  :nea: :nea:

However you only need good items, barbarians arent really strongers than me  :aggressive:

Everyone know that range attacks doesnt mean nothing in warspear.. only if an enemy is running.. but if you attack him while hes coming .. just 1sec and start close combat fight  :nea: :nea:

However you only need good items, barbarians arent really strongers than me  :aggressive:

That isn't true. Rangers are strong too. I have seen many ranger that killed strong barbarians. Its just you need good items like you said.  :nea:

That isn't true. Rangers are strong too. I have seen many ranger that killed strong barbarians. Its just you need good items like you said.  :nea:

I dont have problems with barbarians  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:  , i kill everyone  :diablo:

yeah ranger is strong and ranger need to focus in dodge with a good dodge a barb will amost always miss

@bizkitz maybe u need learn how to play with  a ranger

Everyone know that range attacks doesnt mean nothing in warspear..

you sure? or do you mean "every noob knows".

when almost all close combat classes run at a range enemy to atk, the ranger / druid will get the first 3 hits before we even reach them, 3 hits means alot, especially if one crits, 180, 600 skill crit, 180, almost 1k dmg before we even touch them, if you know how to play ranger well, you have advantage over anyone..

when almost all close combat classes run at a range enemy to atk, the ranger / druid will get the first 3 hits before we even reach them?, 3 hits means alot, especially if one crits, 180, 600 skill crit, 180, almost 1k dmg before we even touch them, if you know how to play ranger well, you have advantage over anyone..

exactly. ranger is a range class so dont expect him to go toe to toe with melee classes like barb and rogue. the fact is at the start of battle. rangers already have the advantage because they hit first.

again, every class has the potential to be powerful it depends on the player playing it really  :good:

yeah ranger is strong and ranger need to focus in dodge with a good dodge a barb will amost always miss

@bizkitz maybe u need learn how to play with  a ranger

dont even start that learn how to play Bullsh*t man ! The fact of the matter is that ranger has no advantagees whatsoever... Same dmg as bd but less hp, and druid has heal... If we get the dodge skill fixed and a slight dmg increase ill be happy ! Im not complayning about pvp because thats not down to strength but intelligence im just sayin on farming ranger sux !

Im hard to die with ranger.. With

33%dodge...

Some mc hit me 4x dodge...

And i make me easy kill barb,,rogue,,or shaman..

Ranger have low dmg than barb..but ranger can make best speed type and crit..

Im hard to die with ranger.. With

33%dodge...

Some mc hit me 4x dodge...

And i make me easy kill barb,,rogue,,or shaman..

Ranger have low dmg than barb..but ranger can make best speed type and crit..

i have 26% crit  :tease: 

when almost all close combat classes run at a range enemy to atk, the ranger / druid will get the first 3 hits before we even reach them, 3 hits means alot, especially if one crits, 180, 600 skill crit, 180, almost 1k dmg before we even touch them, if you know how to play ranger well, you have advantage over anyone..

its not pc platform  game. where u running?? few cm left few right - border. ??? nosense. i dont even trying to run,specialy in mass pvp when few ppl target archer = hes dead. one option - crits. if u lucky. but i like archer, i like to shoot, not stupid melee runin bishes. maybe well get stun or other skills to keep range advantage. i hope.

dont even start that learn how to play Bullsh*t man ! The fact of the matter is that ranger has no advantagees whatsoever... Same dmg as bd but less hp, and druid has heal... If we get the dodge skill fixed and a slight dmg increase ill be happy ! Im not complayning about pvp because thats not down to strength but intelligence im just sayin on farming ranger sux 

I see that you do not even know what

is education. I read your pm, if you really want

peace learn to say words other than

foolishness and swear-words. Anyway, you ask Fafurion a few tips, he can help you.

I see that you do not even know what

is education. I read your pm, if you really want

peace learn to say words other than

foolishness and swear-words. Anyway, you ask Fafurion a few tips, he can help you.

it doesnt really matter to me anymore to be honest i dont really play anymore anyway ! :pardon:

i just got pissed off because you killed me while i was afk 4 times in one day and made me walk alot !!! im not gonna complain for everyone to see though like other noobs who cant take getting killed  ;D ;D ranger is still rubbish... slightly better with good runes/high equip but still cant compete with other classes ! lets all just wait for update... :wacko: close topic

it doesnt really matter to me anymore to be honest i dont really play anymore anyway ! :pardon:

i just got pissed off because you killed me while i was afk 4 times in one day and made me walk alot !!! im not gonna complain for everyone to see though like other noobs who cant take getting killed  ;D ;D ranger is still rubbish... slightly better with good runes/high equip but still cant compete with other classes ! lets all just wait for update... :wacko: close topic

AFK? Ok, good excuse.

ranger skill now let u do 6hits before u get attacked :D :yahoo:

AFK? Ok, good excuse.

yeah... okay... go blow off some steam big guy not going to argue with you thats (you are) beneath me ;D :good:

will check out the new update now luk lets haaave iiit !!!  :friends:

ranger skill now let u do 6hits before u get attacked :D :yahoo:

ask ray / paris, i already learned how to counter it to only 1-2 extra hits, can move back only 1 space if ur fast enough to react Опубликованное фото

i play as both ranger and bd,both are same level and hav items from chainless league,and qst items,all fully enchanted,here is my obsevation,.........atk dmg is almost same,defence of bd is almost double compared to ranger,hp of bd is 930 pts more in my case,dodging in ranger is more only in numbers,no use in practical,with dodge rate 29% only dodges 1/25, so its crap 29% in number comes to 4% in practical,d only thing favoring ranger is critical hit rate. :'( :facepalm:

1/25 dodge with 29% dodge rate thats so wen helping a noob in killing pirate captain,on island 2 if i get lucky then i dodge 5 to 8 times in half an hours play

d new skill makes ranger comparable to other clans again, 8) :yahoo: ........but then also dodge bug should be taken care off,to make d make better,

yeah the new skill makes up for the lack in atk ! 1v1 pvp ranger is the strongest char with the right equip  ;D but the dodge needs to be sorted out since our def is soooo low now !

Guest Mioco

Fix dodges pls  :cray:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

please listen us, you never replied us but please read our feedbacks.

The dodge system its not working for every class.

Rougue and ranger class wich need it .. Cant use it.

We paied w

our real money to you for useless runes. I have 20% dodge rate and i dodge (if im lucky) 10times each hour.

The critical its perfectly working, i can crit something like once every 5hits but the dodge its totally bugged. It never works.

Please check it, please check on forum and please reply.

It took me a lot of time to make a video for you cause im sure wothout a video you wont check it.

Look (please!) ---> http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F%3Fgl%3DIT%26hl%3Dit&hl=it&gl=IT#/watch?v=wQ22hgcQl34

We paied the runes with REAL money, people is getting afraid.. and you dont reply.

Please we need your replies we need your infos.. we need you to listen us cause we re not stupids and not everyone is a child.

We want this gane to be better ;)

Regards,

RainbowZ

You are ignores monsters accuracy 12% (for 14 lvl griffin)

Total your dodge equal to 19.8-12=7,8% (78 dodges from 1000 hits)

yes lol, ranger dodges a lot, but whit enemies with low acc (freaks yestersay did 6dodges in the same battle :facepalm:  with my barb 6%acc) dodge working, just remember the enemy have acc too :)

You are ignores monsters accuracy 12% (for 14 lvl griffin)

Total your dodge equal to 19.8-12=7,8% (78 dodges from 1000 hits)

waw thanks for reply. I didnt know that. But then the monsters' dodge how much is? I mean i have 12% accuracy and when i hit some monsters i do many dodges. (not only bosses)

It looks like the monsters have better accuracy and dodge than us. (it looks like that).

I mean , in my opinion, should be changed a bit.. just a bit.

But what about the dodge of bladedancers ? it is merged with parry?? Because my bd lvl 12 never dodged but parry more than my ranger wich has x2 dodge rate than the bd.  :wacko:

Thanks very much for the answer.  :good:

ur bd never dodges? my bd dodges sometimes at war with mcs :)

i didnt try to kill some enemies' faction players yet.

I dont understand why many players say that stats are perfectly working only when pvp.

Based on Mioco explanation about dodge calculation:

Lv14 monster has 12% accuracy

For instance you have a ranger with 20% dodge.

The chance you will dodge enemy attack is 20% - 12% = 8% chance to dodge monster attacks.

Its a chance per hit and not to be assumed you should dodge 8 times out of 100 attacks.

For monster with higher level you can estimate their accuracy around 12%-15% perhaps.

@Mioco:

Would you please give us explanation how much Lv14 monster dodge value?

It is more important to know monster dodge value than their accuracy imo.

Ranger more easy to die after update. Min 5% dodge

1% for 1 level evasion skill.

Before udate, plus 2%.  :facepalm:

We hope next u increase our dodge.

Like plus 2 or 3% each level

Ranger more easy to die after update. Min 5% dodge

1% for 1 level evasion skill.

Before udate, plus 2%.  :facepalm:

We hope next u increase our dodge.

Like plus 2 or 3% each level

Lmao 

Rangers have highest crit potential, at range, best pvp skill and you guys still want the best defense rate in the game  :facepalm:

Some of you will never be happy until you fly and shoot nuclear arrows  :rofl:

Lmao 

Rangers have highest crit potential, at range, best pvp skill and you guys still want the best defense rate in the game  :facepalm:

Some of you will never be happy until you fly and shoot nuclear arrows  :rofl:

Next update will be available new weapon for ranger.

The machine gun or grenade launcher...then all class will balance

Guest Mioco

@Mioco:

Would you please give us explanation how much Lv14 monster dodge value?

It is more important to know monster dodge value than their accuracy imo.

Normal mobs 14 lvl - approximately 12% (blue crown)

Strong mobs 14 lvl - approximately 14-15% (green crown)