STEALTH SUGGESTIONS FOR ROGUES AND SEEKERS

Bruce Wayne

Hey, this my very first post and thank you devs and gms for creating and maintaining such an awesome game. 

I really appreciate the effort done for balancing the game by altering skills etc. I play a rogue and I have few suggestions for the stealth of rogue. Rogues have op damage, but are very fragile against incoming damage when there are many opponents (PvP)attacking the rogue. I agree that rogue have dodge and stealth for def, but if we spend points on dodge skills, damage skills cannot be studied and even if dodge is max with against many opponents rogue die in seconds even with greatness. And coming to stealth, if there is enemy's aoe skill in the path of rogue in stealth, immediately the stealth gets removed, what I'm trying to suggest is rogues and seekers should have immune stealth where in they are still on stealth even if aoe damage or control skill is applied but the stealth will go if castle pot or mage skill or charmer skill is used. Since stealth is considered to be defence skill of rogues and seekers this buff might be appreciated. But at the end of the day you people know what is required for the balance of the game and I humbly request you to consider my suggestion.

Thank you

Edited by Bruce Wayne

The stealth does not work like that. If rogue/seeker gets into stealth, they are hard to detect obviously. But let's say a mage or warlock manages to hurt those enemies with area damage skills, then I think it makes sense that the seeker/rogue stealth gets compromised and they become detected. And stealth attack is a secret ambush, why would that ambush still remain unexpected after you wound that stealthy character while it is hiding?

Edited by Fortuno

Invisibility is useless since there are potions that make you be seen regardless of how far away the character is. Devs don't care about rogues in pvp, it's currently the worst class both solo and group (except for ganks)

17 hours ago, Fortuno said:

The stealth does not work like that. If rogue/seeker gets into stealth, they are hard to detect obviously. But let's say a mage or warlock manages to hurt those enemies with area damage skills, then I think it makes sense that the seeker/rogue stealth gets compromised and they become detected. And stealth attack is a secret ambush, why would that ambush still remain unexpected after you wound that stealthy character while it is hiding?

I suggest rogues and seekers should not recieve any damage in stealth mode.

TBH rogues are very fragile even with greatness. Bd and rangers rape rogues like anything, even a silence or stun skill for rogue would be welcomed.

1 hour ago, Bruce Wayne said:

I suggest rogues and seekers should not recieve any damage in stealth mode.

TBH rogues are very fragile even with greatness. Bd and rangers rape rogues like anything, even a silence or stun skill for rogue would be welcomed.

I don't know which rogues you've seen, but honestly, since we have around 10k hp rogues on PvP items I strongly believe that the last thing they need is being invulnerable during stealth. :tired2:

21 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I don't know which rogues you've seen, but honestly, since we have around 10k hp rogues on PvP items I strongly believe that the last thing they need is being invulnerable during stealth. :tired2:

As a gm u people know what is best for balance of the game.

Me and many other players felt that rogue needs a good buff in terms of PvP, and this was brought upon several times, so I made this post. Thanks for the response.

41 minutes ago, Higgings said:

tbh all classes nowadays can reach 10k hp or defense, almost all classes can perma stun, it really make me worry about roles in the game and how they play out in the future if new levels and gear just keep getting added

33 minutes ago, Bruce Wayne said:

As a gm u people know what is best for balance of the game.

I am no more than a player like you in game. My duties are only forum-related and even here it is my task to keep it clean amd eventually give advices in order to improve the game, but this last part can be done by every single player in here. 

The one I said was a humble opinion given from game experiences. Perhaps our devs will plan one of these changes written above, never say never 🙂

15 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

tbh all classes nowadays can reach 10k hp or defense, almost all classes can perma stun, it really make me worry about roles in the game and how they play out in the future if new levels and gear just keep getting added

Though, I believe that when it comes to a class which is not supposed to have that ammount of HPs or Defence, the last thing they need is more methods to protect themselves. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo