Report EULA violations - here

Bloodylipa

Im just really sick and tired of people not respecting the EULA-rules and i dont care what you do in other games, that you feel like you can do here, but we have rules. And to launch this game you haft to first agree to the EULA. As things are now you cant play the game for 20mins without coming across violations in the TRADE CHAT. So ive decided to start posting all violations and i hope devs will look into these players activity and that you as players clean up your acts.

Anyone is free to post reports of violations here.

Lol i think i would have a lot to post

first pic was from today(it has 2 people trying to sell their accounts), the second one was quite awhile back

Well everyday people sell there accounts.

The game should add 1  moderator in a server he/she can attack everyone and has no faction depending on his/her char.All when he saw a person selling account he will link  and click ban user.He can also go to pvp cave to manage the area.He can also help people whit quests

Well everyday people sell there accounts.

The game should add 1  moderator in a server he/she can attack everyone and has no faction depending on his/her char.All when he saw a person selling account he will link  and click ban user.He can also go to pvp cave to manage the area.He can also help people whit quests

lol god mode xD I can believe it ,  imagine devs walking happy  to nadir banning every people just for free will be epic  ;D

bloodylips congratulations on your initiative .. but will have much work ahead, there are many players selling accounts *-*

after only 1 day playing since I am back i see always people selling accounts , question for snorlax if i take any screenshot about people selling accounts spaming on trade chat and upload here you gonna do something like block account?

Just a fyi.. if dev's are following this topic, you might want to state what server.

I think they prefer to be advised via the support link, but its a lot easier this way. It has made more players aware that they could end up here on this topic... and that they could get due punishment.

This is kinda like a neighborhood watch lmao. Опубликованное фото

Just a fyi.. if dev's are following this topic, you might want to state what server.

I think they prefer to be advised via the support link, but its a lot easier this way. It has made more players aware that they could end up here on this topic... and that they could get due punishment.

This is kinda like a neighborhood watch lmao. Опубликованное фото

if some people who do not follow the rules are punished, some others will think twice before breaking the rules *-*

ive reported many "famous" players for account sharing. with physical proof of course. my first report being over a year ago. devs havnt done shit about it since.

goodluck with your false hope