Why does every MCS player wont help CL questors? ._.

Sgtvader

Come on mcs, help us CL questors. Many are stuck with one boss. And I, always waiting for someone to help do kratt. Many mcs are lazy. Why's that?

not jst mcsaken, but fbchoosen too. my b.d char still not done g.g  :bad: .

They arnt help with reason:

1. "I'm not done like you, but, i'm still need gennie/g.g and u need lake or dinalt"

2. "Lazy"

3. "More ppl hunt in there, so hard to do

4. "Blocker never stop block"

5. "who ar u?" :dirol:

6. No reply = Afk, sleep or lie for afk :diablo:

7. they busy with sell or buy

8. "u are not girl/boy" :bad: (Weird reason)

9. "lazy to walk"

10. Pvprange >> pro#1 player :bad: :wacko:

11."m.c never help me, so i'm not help m.c"

12. "You ar my enemies, remember"

ETC

;D

Well that sucks. I want to help every cl questors. In fact I have help my friends do CL who are ahead of me and they are 1-2 bosses away from me. Today many Elves are helping CL questors. And mcs saying block them, dont let them. And I was like help me pass CL. Then no one would dare

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: 8) 8) 8)  i done cl in 5 chrs  ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :yahoo: :yahoo:

do u even use chainless gear when u get 17+? :facepalm: chainless is so over rated

take that back sir,my legendry anti-warlock set is bg light head and shoes and let me tell you,alot of locks who pvped me admits how legendry it is 8)

Chainless is too hard to do in nowadays,you cant pass thru caravan that easily some campers stay there trapping all the day..and if you got spotted it'll mean that only 100 sentinels will stay there for a long time  :facepalm:

I'm got my DK in dinalt but cant get a help so...

do u even use chainless gear when u get 17+? :facepalm: chainless is so over rated

Recommeded for shaman or warlock spam some quake or circle/plash in Nadir...

Usually i help once or twice a day, pm me Debuffer and I can help you soon :)

lol ders nothing u can do against dis :spiteful: ...stop decieving urself :facepalm:

46643_.jpg

lol ders nothing u can do against dis :spiteful: ...stop decieving urself :facepalm:

Try stop a band of warlocks. or maybe even skilled rogues.

Come on mcs, help us CL questors. Many are stuck with one boss. And I, always waiting for someone to help do kratt. Many mcs are lazy. Why's that?

Hmm, sorry but i heard that mcs are more helpful than elves and i never heard any mc complain about "MCs don't help in CL quest" in forum.

I dont care again about c.L because now armor set already hv it lv 17 or lv 18...etc

Sometimes im do C.L but just for fun kill enemy, done or no i dont care :)

Hmm, sorry but i heard that mcs are more helpful than elves and i never heard any mc complain about "MCs don't help in CL quest" in forum.

Well, you just saw someone :)

go enemy's land to do murdering for fun, if you stay there many time without geting killed, cl partys may appear, and you join them. thats how i did lake and sea. dont plan it, let it be  :)

lol  this is the worst...after kill 1 boss, they say "ok, next is ..., " and after that they leave party or dismiss you without any words

main reason i never help... and if i do, its only players i like.

ps.

im sure u have heard it a lot of times, but in order to make someone help you, you have to be friendly....

main reason i never help... and if i do, its only players i like.

ps.

im sure u have heard it a lot of times, but in order to make someone help you, you have to be friendly....

certainly...coz how to ask someone for help is key factor coz ppl ask help in an annoying  way :facepalm:

key to doing CL now is having patients and finding the right time.

Your party failed once because of road block? Wait it out 15-20minutes. Don't go rushing back or try to form 10 more parties.

There are spies in TC. Don't go spamming up the chat room to form up party. Do it quickly and quietly. Keep it to just one party.

And if your party is lucky enough to get to where your going. Don't go rushing in guns ablazing killing everyone you see, then wait for boss to spawn. Let the enemy do the work then steal it.

Also stop killing solo questing enemies along the way. They will just spam TC on where your going.

elves copied the stairs blocking from mc t4 one way road. i quitted the game from aug-feb and when i came back i was shocked longears now know how to block. lol.