Frequently Asked Questions

r0land

Question

Hello there!

We decided to collect the answers to the commonly asked questions in this thread. If you have any questions that are not covered here, please write a comment below.

New questions will be added to this list.

General:

• Unexpected game shutdown (Windows OS, Windows Mobile, Symbian)

If the game client shuts down unexpectedly and you decide to report this issue, you should copy a Warspear_systemlog.txt file content after the shutdown immediately then send an email (with file content) to [email protected] with a detailed issue description. You can find this file in the game installation directory.

• Unexpected game shutdown (Android OS)

If the game client shuts down unexpectedly on Android OS it will report an issue automatically. You can add a comment to the report if you want.

• Incorrect player position display

Visit “Desynchronization” thread for details.
  • This method of registration is unavailable”

This message means that your device was blocked. You should contact [email protected] with a detailed issue description and your account information to clarify block details.

• Disconnect from game server during the voice call.

It happens because of higher voice call priority and is not a technical issue.

• What is a permanent block?

It's a denial of game access for indefinite period of time without a possibility gaining game access again. 
          Symbian:

• Unexpected game shutdown during the jump to another location (RAM issue).

Most likely the problem is associated with RAM error.

You can try these actions:

1. Move game folder to inner memory of your phone

2. Check all the processes with “Task manager” application and close all unnecessary processes

3. Turn off the game sound. 

• Installation problems.

Download links:

Download SISX-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.sisx

Download ZIP-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear_sisx.zip

If the link still downloads the old client, clean up the cookies (cookie) and cache (temporary files) in your browser.

Here are instructions for installing the client update, please follow all steps.

1) If you are downloading with your default browser, it saves the downloaded file to disk e/download/warspear.sisx

2) Remove the old client version (Options - Application Manager - Installation settings - Choose a shortcut Warspear Online - presses once - Options - Delete). With this step information for your account will not be affected.

3) Setting up the certificates (in the Options menu - Application Manager - Installation Options - Remove the option "Verify Certificate").

4) In File Manager go to the folder e/download/ (or another folder where you saved the file) and press install. On all safety warnings and missing everywhere press "Continue". WARNING! Install an application on a memory card (drive E)! 

• Incorrect text input for the devices with qwerty-keyboard.

Choose the correct type of text input from a “Settings” menu according to your device type.
  • Outstretched picture, interface cut in horizontal device position.

This can happen on some budget devices to improve game performance.
  • Certificate issues

Certificate settings (menu Settings – Application manager – Options, disable the “Certificate check” option”
  • Connection issues

Your device might be using inactive internet access point with incorrect settings as a main internet gateway. We recommend to check access point settings. 

Android:

• Game launch issues

We can't guarantee a stable application work on devices with root access and on those devices the game wasn't tested on.

• .apk file can't be installed.

You should manually allow to install applications which are not from the official Google Play store. Settings – Security, mark an “Unknown sources” option to allow the installation.
  • Black screen, artifacts.

This is GPU (graphic processing unit) issue that can occur on some noname devices and devices with a small amount of video memory after a long game session. We recommend to reboot your device in this case.
  • Not possible to enter text message in the chat after an item link adding.

It's a chat feature for Android and iOS game clients.
  • Text display in the chat window.

Game client for Android OS uses system keyboard so the text field also belongs to the system keyboard.
  • Keyboard issues on the slider devices.

You should choose a correct input type in your game settings menu.

• Disconnecting while game is minimized.

The game system priority is lowering after minimizing. This can lead to disconnecting from the server.

• Issues with the using of the external memory for a game installation.

Eject and insert again your memory card then try to install the game again.

Windows:

• Cashing issues

Make sure that you don't have VPN software (i.e. Hamachi) installed

• No fullscreen mode?

Warspear Online is a cross-platform MMORPG for the mobile devices. PC client is made the way not to give an advantage to PC users over the other users.

iOS:

• Game can't be installed

Our game requires iOS version 4.3. If your device has an older version of OS we recommend you to update it.

My friend, you got it wrong "I just want to know when will be available for symbian version of Warspear, anywhere that I post this and others too, ran out the answer! Vlw

My friend, you got it wrong "I just want to know when will be available for symbian version of Warspear, anywhere that I post this and others too, ran out the answer! Vlw

Download it from the warspear site?

Download it from the warspear site?

He wants v3.13, check the latest pages of craft topics :rofl: .

He wants v3.13, check the latest pages of craft topics .

No update yet for symbian "

hey admins.

sometimes when i play on my ipad it get out of the game and say to me do you want to send the bug to developrs i say yes (after entering thae game ) 

does dat really goes to server then to you or whatever or its just a fake ?  ;)  ;)

do is a chance to get back perm ban acc?

If you are innoscent, yes. Just go to support :)

Edited by MCocktail

Good afternoon, you need to review the system drops the dungeons for 90% of the time the items out for those tank the boss! They should match this as it is unfair. I've just spent this week an 8 stans. was 16 times in the dungeon and got no drop and drop always going out to the tanks.

:bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb: 

Good afternoon, you need to review the system drops the dungeons for 90% of the time the items out for those tank the boss! They should match this as it is unfair. I've just spent this week an 8 stans. was 16 times in the dungeon and got no drop and drop always going out to the tanks.

:bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb: 

Fortuna hates you.

What servers are playing Russian ?

Usually do all Russian people play on the servers which start with "RU" which stands for "Russia". So as a Russian person you should either play on Ru-Amber, Ru-Topaz or Ru-Ruby :) But of course you can also join any other server.

Usually do all Russian people play on the servers which start with "RU" which stands for "Russia". So as a Russian person you should either play on Ru-Amber, Ru-Topaz or Ru-Ruby :) But of course you can also join any other server.

And the Brazilian has a Russian server guild ?

Edited by BARBARED555444

Man they still got my account banned from 5-6 years ago they said I shared my account but I don't recall sharing it with don't body Ik I was about to buy mcoins and the next day they banned it

Man they still got my account banned from 5-6 years ago they said I shared my account but I don't recall sharing it with don't body Ik I was about to buy mcoins and the next day they banned it

Happened to me too. I'm not blaming support, but I sent mail to them 4 times, and I got the same answer word by word ever time. WS surely has a bot support team.

every time i post moderator Should accept it first and i can only post 3 time in day .... when this stops?

when you get 12 posts. Actually everything is clear for you now.

Hi i have 1 question, i am max lvl and i want to get wild boy set. Does swamp hydra drop it for max lvl members?

1 hour ago, rokas said:

Hi i have 1 question, i am max lvl and i want to get wild boy set. Does swamp hydra drop it for max lvl members?

You are able to get both Wild Boy or Wild Girl sets from Hydra even if you are level 28, there are no limits for these outfits.

Why do few specific countries get the same amount of mcoins using lower amount of money? This is quite unfair. I request this to change. Those who get the same amount of mcoins with lower amount of money than some players who purchase at higher amount of money come to ruin the market. Please fix this as soon as possible. Players in all countries should get fair treatment from the payment system.

1 час назад, Painwarrior сказал:

Why do few specific countries get the same amount of mcoins using lower amount of money? This is quite unfair. I request this to change. Those who get the same amount of mcoins with lower amount of money than some players who purchase at higher amount of money come to ruin the market. Please fix this as soon as possible. Players in all countries should get fair treatment from the payment system.

That is because economic situations in different countries differ. Those who have lower prices won't come ruin the market: the reason they have low prices is that they can't buy a lot. And that is why setting different prices for the same items in these countries is truly fair

On 11/7/2017 at 1:59 PM, Daria said:

That is because economic situations in different countries differ. Those who have lower prices won't come ruin the market: the reason they have low prices is that they can't buy a lot. And that is why setting different prices for the same items in these countries is truly fair

and no one has gold in eu emerald now

On 16/05/2013 at 9:47 AM, vamppire said:

In suggestions tread theres topic abt old abadoned names,my question is could in future something can be done from lvl1 to lvl4 who dnt play?thx if atleast read this!

yes please ....