Petition to stop putting crit on arena weapons

Raislin

Remove crit  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this suggestion?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Maybe

See the title. Crit is useless on everything else besides staffs. And even there it would be good to see more options to pick from. Mage's and warlocks have no use for crit in their staffs for example.

u cant make a petition with 2 yes options also i dont see why its bad? state some reasons why critic is a bad stat in your opinion so we can read it bq177.gif

Im pretty sure you know why its terrible, but sure ill entertain you. Crit is terrible in pvp cause resilience makes you not crit anyone. So any pvp'er who has 4 pieces of arena gear pretty much never gets crit making it a wasted stat slot on a weapon. Arena gear itself doesnt give all that much crit to begin with so not like you can even hit 50% with them in most cases. And even if you did, reaching 60% resilience can be done making crit completely irrelevant.

image.png

Edited by Raislin
comma

4 hours ago, Raislin said:

Im pretty sure you know why its terrible, but sure ill entertain you. Crit is terrible in pvp cause resilience makes you not crit anyone. So any pvp'er who has 4 pieces of arena gear pretty much never gets crit making it a wasted stat slot on a weapon. Arena gear itself doesnt give all that much crit to begin with so not like you can even hit 50% with them in most cases. And even if you did, reaching 60% resilience can be done making crit completely irrelevant.

image.png

i forgot but i think 50% is limit of critic and resilience not sure also im not sure 30% resilience removes 30% critic directly, i never tested it but one time i had low critic and i managed to get some critics on a full geared arena player, need someone to confirm on these theories, critic heals still possible and much important sometimes in arena

if u can confirm that X % of resilience removes X % of critic from enemies hits than i will agree on ur petition :true_story1:

2 hours ago, FakeUser said:

2 yes and a maybe, seem fair

It's a joke poll don't take it seriously. 

And

2 hours ago, lallouss said:

i forgot but i think 50% is limit of critic and resilience not sure also im not sure 30% resilience removes 30% critic directly, i never tested it but one time i had low critic and i managed to get some critics on a full geared arena player, need someone to confirm on these theories, critic heals still possible and much important sometimes in arena

if u can confirm that X % of resilience removes X % of critic from enemies hits than i will agree on ur petition :true_story1:

Maximum resilience is 60%, and i can't 100% say that resilience negates crit 1:1 without developer confirmation, but it might as well do. 

what we really need is a better craft system which we can tweak stats but still be balanced and fair, but makes us replace useless stats which we dont need to max out other stats thus we can have same weapons but differant crafted stats which in the end makes us amp more weapons = more money for devs and better gaming for us

win win :youre_the_man1:

8 hours ago, lallouss said:

4 hours ago, Raislin said:

Maximum resilience is 60%, and i can't 100% say that resilience negates crit 1:1 without developer confirmation, but it might as well do. 

I have asked this from the devs and it is 1:1.

11 hours ago, Raislin said:

It's a joke poll don't take it seriously. 

And

Im pretty sure resilience makes you evade (Dodge)  the crits

On 3/8/2020 at 10:35 AM, Raislin said:

See the title. Crit is useless on everything else besides staffs. And even there it would be good to see more options to pick from. Mage's and warlocks have no use for crit in their staffs for example.

im sorry but how you explain this?

wowlocks.jpg

13 minutes ago, REAPER said:

im sorry but how you explain this?

wowlocks.jpg

You cant crit in pvp. If someone has 40% resilience and someone with 50% crit attacks them, chance of getting a crit is 10%. Since it isnt too hard to get 50% resi, crit is useless for damage. Also crit multiplier for pvp is now 1,5x and resilience lowers that even more. With 1k damage your crits would be 1,3k at most.

1 minute ago, Zurp said:

You cant crit in pvp. If someone has 40% resilience and someone with 50% crit attacks them, chance of getting a crit is 10%. Since it isnt too hard to get 50% resi, crit is useless for damage. Also crit multiplier for pvp is now 1,5x and resilience lowers that even more. With 1k damage your crits would be 1,3k at most.

there are a bunch of players that use resit/cd set instead of resilience for arena. and warlock can achieve high criticals with his experts if played properly 

On 3/8/2020 at 7:13 PM, lallouss said:

what we really need is a better craft system which we can tweak stats but still be balanced and fair, but makes us replace useless stats which we dont need to max out other stats thus we can have same weapons but differant crafted stats which in the end makes us amp more weapons = more money for devs and better gaming for us

win win :youre_the_man1:

Agree.

Crafting would be better if we could customize which stats we want on our gear.

4 hours ago, Zeusthegod said:

Agree.

Crafting would be better if we could customize which stats we want on our gear.

80% of weapons which people receive, gets sold to npcs for low gold

if we can make those useless weapons into better ones with craft, we can end the world hunger for weapons

farmers gets to sell more items

users gets to use needed items

devs gets more more money when players amp more weapons

now whos with me?

Image result for now who's with me gif

50% crit does work. They're just chances. Even for pve, 50% can feel like 25%. There's no math in it. It's all luck. This game runs on luck. I don't have pvp gear, but I still managed to land some crits on a full resilience build player before getting destroyed. That's like saying amping from +1 to +2 is a 90% chance to succeed since 10% chance to fail cancel 100% chance. You still can fail right? 50% or 60% resilience can fail because it's not 100% guarantee. Hope y'all understood what I'm saying. 

Edited by Speedom

You will never crit on character with full arena awards no matter your crit if they enchant resi. If they dont enchant resi you have like 5% chance to crit at best. Crit is absolutely useless in pvp gear besides for casters with heal and maybe palas if they go magic build. I'd much rather have something else.