Set iems,new decorative skins

hetz

I suggest making more set items for rings amulets and capes, or just rings and amulets.

And i suggest making decorative skins for headgear (like items u can get on kotarawa)

truth is paladins need 17lvl rings that have astral, block, hp regeneration, accuracy.

also they need an 17lvl cape with physical defense, dark defense, astral, dodge.

druids need 17lvl rings with astral and moon.

mages need a 17lvl cape that has physical defense,  dark defense, sun damage, dodge.

priests need 17lvl rings with astral and sun.

necromancers need 17lvl rings with astral and dark.

i know many items missing for classes. I would like to see set for rings and amulets, for example if u get 2 rings and an amulet with same name u get one bonus stat.

truth is paladins need 17lvl rings that have astral, block, hp regeneration, accuracy.

also they need an 17lvl cape with physical defense, dark defense, astral, dodge.

druids need 17lvl rings with astral and moon.

mages need a 17lvl cape that has physical defense,  dark defense, sun damage, dodge.

priests need 17lvl rings with astral and sun.

necromancers need 17lvl rings with astral and dark.

Wow, so basicly you want OP items that are lv17-18 that gives you everything. Their are already OP mage rings for all mage classes. They are not lv17, but seriously range-classes are already OP with current double magic rings.

Paladin and DK does nor need any magic/block rings. You haft to pick a path.

Building a char is about priority and gamestyle choices, not to have a char that is good at every possibly thing you can think of. One choice would be astral or block - block or acc and so on. Alot of the people here get comfortable wanting every possible stat maxed out thinking you.don't haft to sacrifice anything. I'm hoping with.time chars and classes will be forced to specialize more in skills and stats and that will make the game more.individual/personal and fun. Right now 85% of people of the same class wear the same gear and it makes the game dull. Individual choices and idea is way more.stimulating. That's why I can't play.shaman anymore, it is to OP and to mainstream, and all shaman have the same gear. Atleast when I play shield DK I know most DKs are not like me. I like fighting for the minority and individuality/personality.

This why I oppose certain gear that don't require you to think or make choices.

I suggest making more set items for rings amulets and capes, or just rings and amulets.

And i suggest making decorative skins for headgear (like items u can get on kotarawa)

This suggest already exits abt decorative skin

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ..

This why I oppose certain gear that don't require you to think or make choices.

:facepalm:

what he said. and there i answered...

ok i will sum it up,dks have capes that give dark magic only with states,there isn't such a one for pala cuz only ones with astral has ither states

locks have capes that give dark magic only with states,mages have no cape that give sun magic with states only,capes with sun magic have other magic with it, ofc all this in lvl17

fix that and everything is fine,having lvl17,18 ringsbwith double magic is OP,wabt double magic? go use aa lvl15 rings, end of the story.

their are no missing jewels, thiers plenty of choices, you guys just want a easy OP jewels...

No one is asking for op jewels,i didnt mean class specified jewls i ment set jelws. Idk like if u collect 2 ring and amulet u get small boost of dodge or pary or attack speed or something(that way its not class orianted). My opinion is that like every game i played u have many set items wich has little difference in stats but it give ppl something to do and to hope(play,hunt) for,here we all have the same items and we all want to get doom items. I would like to see in this game more armour set also in the future, no need for them to be class specified or give as much as doom sets. Some sets should be legendary as doom sets and some should be more common (or rare) with less bonuses or just one bonus when u collect all. Need a little diversety in this game. My point is little more items like that in events. I hope i clerified what i ment with this suggestion.Donts want op just more:)