All characters from account as one friendlist entry.

Azebu

Okay, picture this. You have 2 characters on one account, character A and character B. You are playing on your character B, and friend who has character A added to his friendlist can't see that you are playing on character B.

Well, not anymore! When you add someone, no matter which char he is playing on, you'll see it, and you'll be able to contact him! Unless of course, he is playing in opposite faction at the moment.

Guess what, I ask moderators to Close my Thread regards, Island Concepts I hope you are happy now,

And please, por favor! Leave me alone...... :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

I hope that's the last Thread of mine that I will see your Comments..

(BTW Azebu, many of us knows your a man..

Please don't act like a woman, you give me an eye sore :diablo:

Me gusta mucho, but there are times when i actually prefer playing on my other secret characters alone without any friends pming me :blush:  (or knowing that im online shhh)so that's one negative thing about it :/.

Me gusta mucho, but there are times when i actually prefer playing on my other secret characters alone without any friends pming me :blush:  (or knowing that im online shhh)so that's one negative thing about it :/.

I guess an option to set your friendlist activity as Online, Busy, AFK and Hidden would be also useful.

That kinda disturbs player's privacy, I guess.

Will forward suggestion about statuses

Hmm, maybe a checklist of characters in account options? Or simply option to disable this? But, if you say so boss, let it be so.

I guess an option to set your friendlist activity as Online, Busy, AFK and Hidden would be also useful.

actually that would be pretty cool to put up if you are busy, away, or in invisible mode *-*

That kinda disturbs player's privacy, I guess.

Will forward suggestion about statuses

Mr. snorlax, can you please Close my Tread About New Island concepts, Thank you in advance...

Here click the link: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83480.0

P.S.

That Azebu gay man is Crazy please make him shut up....