<i suggest the gold share>

Jays

Please vote,.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote,.

• I agree to the idea
    • I dont agree to the idea
    • Look for alternatives (example: bank or storage)

am, its hard to do gold trade especially now, that so many scammer i the game,

to the admin i would like to suggest the gold share in one account what i mean all character in same account can use the gold like mcoins.. so no hassle in gold trading,.

pls leave you comment...

thank you..

well man this cant be possible because what happen with the gold and about the people poor cant buy mcoins and use the gold for buy things  blabla hard to explain . also developers want our money if we change the gold to mcoins what they win? , maybe i didnt  understand  fine

you mean make a bank? this has been suggested 

Mmmmm I think what hes trying to say is that all chars on same account can use the collected money. Instead of having 10k on char A and 20k on char B, you can access the 30k from char A and B. Just like miracle coins.

The best way to transfer gold to ur other char is by create new account, then online with 2 phone and do trade.  But if u only have 1 phone just like me,  login with ur poor char then put animal fat on market with price the same amount of gold u want to transfer then login ur rich char and buy the animal fat. It's a saver way to transfer good but cost u 10% of the price u set (thats a lot of gold)

Mmmmm I think what hes trying to say is that all chars on same account can use the collected money. Instead of having 10k on char A and 20k on char B, you can access the 30k from char A and B. Just like miracle coins.

yeah, this is what i meand to say,.

wew... hassle making two account then open on the other device,.

this will help us not to be scam in this game no need to ask someone to trade or transfer item or gold, bank or storage for the item is good too,. but developer maybe not want this idea, :cray:

yeah, this is what i meand to say,.

wew... hassle making two account then open on the other device,.

this will help us not to be scam in this game no need to ask someone to trade or transfer item or gold, bank or storage for the item is good too,. but developer maybe not want this idea, :cray:

Ofc not, creating storage means no more money from extra pockets  ;D

Unless bank/storage is purchasable with mcs only. lol