WHY SAPPHIRE, WHY?!

imaninja

Once again, im here to whine about the expensive prices on us sapphire elf side. Why do ppl ask 15-20k from a garnet ring while on other servers its like 5k, all the orices are like 3 times more expensive than any other server :clapping: why? :shout:

Once again, im here to whine about the expensive prices on us sapphire elf side. Why do ppl ask 15-20k from a garnet ring while on other servers its like 5k, all the orices are like 3 times more expensive than any other server :clapping: why? :shout:

Because instead of farming, everyone sits their ass in pvp cave ganking each other.

lol maybe in elf only cos elves is greedy take a look us mc its same like eu server prices :give_rose:

thats because mc are noob and dumb, even working days and days to get an item at swamp, they acept an hyper low chicken noob poor non-fair price

Market Players .  Hope their cpus or Arm.... will burn soon. 

With that attitude , every players in Elf side  , consider that game a market and the goal is to sell things....(no do war or kill or fight...

seems like  the only thing to do actually in ws  is to go in a Dumb Cave and try do do a little war....

That s  the reason  u can find at max 10 blade of sudden (even not amped ) and max 6 rondels  in all elf side.... no talk abt  Kw brigantine or scale armor dd....

NOOBS  sells those items  for millions ,

but yeah  u can find every costume u want ( not demon... need strong teamwork to get that  and elves are not a team ) .... THAT IS  THE ELF SIDE --- market players....

so what's the goal  to be  all +10  , all 17/18 sets,,,  if u can't enjoy the game  with friends and do  fights  , or raids ,,or Labo .....

hope that guild update  give good ppl  for organize funny things ...

I will grow my skulls (future members of my clan ) they will be all +10 - i really want create that clan , and everydAY i m  studying  some persons  (especially the BABY KILLERS ) . my conclusions .... elves are MARKET PLAYERS  and  dev team developp trhe game  with mcs.....  and make money with elves.....!

my apologize for my orrible english.

Id be happy to get another garnet for 10k, paid 15k for first, not easy get 30k for rings with daily quests :cray: pm ninjaheal if want to sell for a decent price :drinks:

:)

45649_.png

because you are talking to the wrong persons in game. Those you're pming are most likely greedy vultures sitting behind their monitor screen, grinning evilly while telling you to pay them 20k. But then theres this market, overpricing is not something new. I once saw this lvl 17 abyss dark magic ring at market at the price of 20-30k.

I decided to check back a week later and found the same ring for 2k :good:  all you gotta do is to wait,wait,wait.

a wise man once said;

"effort only releases its reward after a person refuses to quit"

You got to put EFFORT in finding a legit seller, only than, shall thine reward be given to you.

Or maybe, you were overpricing an item centuries ago? We all know how bad karma is :blush:

thou shalt reap what you sow

Or perhaps, the seller you just met was the devil himself? Trying to decieve you?

The devil once said to his demons below;

selling overpriced items to noobs is surely a great bussiness. I like to see them getting tormented in our ridiculously high prices *giggle*

Or, you could just use the trade chat and be lucky :good:  another wise man once said

using trade chat is a wise thing to do. A smart man learns from his mistakes, but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others

I see your point :facepalm: , heres some mc side garnet rings (you'll shit brix when you see it)

:facepalm: :facepalm: forget that shitness dealer . use trade chat :facepalm: :facepalm:

i love market  :blush: fast buy things fast sell.. there are alot of people who needs something but to lazy to type at trade chat and wait so they buy it from market  :crazy: btw darksoul II wtf that signature of urs makes me wana stab my eyes so i stop looking  :shok: :cray:

elf side is over populated with fat lazy mcoin shop farmers

the amount of rings obtained at swamp is not enough, then

imagine someone has 1 ring and 10 people want it. seller will say "sell hyper cool ring 10k", and 10 people will pm him saying BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY.

he will say ok one time, and "sorry i sold it" 9 times.

the other 9 poor chickens will say "i give u 11", so he will say one time ok, and "sorry i sold it for 11" 8 times

so the other 8 poor chickens will say "i give u 12", so he will say one time ok, and "sorry i sold it for 12" 7 times.

========bla bla bla bla bla bla bla==========

the last poor chicken will say i give u 20, he will say ok and thats all, but then the other 9 will offer 21.  ;D

because im flipping items thats why, theirs a reason im rich and dont buy miracle coins

now you all keep being good boys and girls and buy items from the market  :diablo: