Attack bug

Blueborn

I Am using the current PC client and i have noticed a small bug when attacking. It rarely happens, but once in a while I go to attack a mob and my character refuses to attack unless i use a skill ( offensive skill ) .

Now i can press on the mob multiple times using my mouse and enter key, yet my character will refuse to attack unless.. as stated above.. Unless I use a

use an offensive skill.

Can we have this small yet important issue fixed?

I have that since i played the game

I dont know why i stop so i used my skill or run backward and attack again

I have that since i played the game

I dont know why i stop so i used my skill or run backward and attack again

yup yup thats wht i do xD even there is this.. When someone stuns u or disables u and u att him again than while still attacking i press my first att skill it wont be used on him its like im not fighting anyone even if i try clicking many times i have to click the skill than click on him to get the result done idk if its a bug or when after his disable i have to click him again to use my skills on him xD

Ok, guys, will check that. It happens independently from faction, class and location?

ive had it on dk. Bd. Lock. Necro. Barb. But lcation.has been almost every plave i mean havent about the place. Arena near caravan around nadir near cliff and sea mondter. 

Thats a bug?!. Man that happens to me all the time in arena. Yes must use a skill or click away from opponent, really annoying.

Damn good call born.  :good:

that's exactly what i've been experiencing lately with all my toons (including my warlock, dk, ranger, shammy, necro) when i get stunned i can't even attack the player anymore, unless i move backwards, then click on him again (which could cost me my life) ._.

that's exactly what i've been experiencing lately with all my toons (including my warlock, dk, ranger, shammy, necro) when i get stunned i can't even attack the player anymore, unless i move backwards, then click on him again (which could cost me my life) ._.

hope ur not talking about ur real life :)

Ok, guys, will check that. It happens independently from faction, class and location?

From what i have experienced and also have heard from fellow players in game.. it happens on any class and location. It just happens randomly, but not frequently.

Its happen on me all the times when picking up quest item from dead mobs,  and after get stuned bybopponent on arena .druid's root and ranger's trap is the only skill that doesnt have this problem.. Rogue/necro/priest/warlock/shaman's stun make me have to click on the ground first before click on them to start attack again..  :facepalm: i am not sure about tank class's stun

u should try pvping dk :S his stun makes lose target worse than agro..... Snorlax fix these bugs asap plz its on all devices make us lose battles like noobs when we freeze for 5sec not attacking and watching ourselfs die --'

Yeah. I'm getting this with dk a lot. Every time I face a dk in arena/pvp, I almost cant even attack back sometimes, my skills aren't disabled or anything but its like there's not even a target in front of me., I need to click away from target and then click back. For me all dk have this problem, sometimes with warlock and shaman too.