[2020.03.06] Сontest "Mysteries of Wisdom"

31 minutes ago, lore said:

@Akasha even if this is a contest we still can share and help eachother our data for make the best guide possible?  The newbies deserve the best guides

You can team up and share your data with anyone you like but the one who publishes it enters the competition. 

20 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

You can team up and share your data with anyone you like but the one who publishes it enters the competition. 

i asked because im sharing data with others that are making guides with different topics while im making my own guide.

So does this mean i can post the data i shared out of the contest section whiout worring of mess up someone's qualification? or i need wait the contest end for dont destroy all thier effort?

2 hours ago, lore said:

i asked because im sharing data with others that are making guides with different topics while im making my own guide.

So does this mean i can post the data i shared out of the contest section whiout worring of mess up someone's qualification? or i need wait the contest end for dont destroy all thier effort?

if they contain some same data and theyre similar but no the same then judges will propably take some of originality

4 hours ago, lore said:

@Akasha even if this is a contest we still can share and help eachother our data for make the best guide possible?  The newbies deserve the best guides

of course you can, I don't see why not 

:vp-hearts:

17 minutes ago, Heredurian said:

That means I can have guide with some similar data from my friend and if whole guide wont be similar but only part of it, then it is ok?

Nope. This means that if you want to help your friend and take no credit (or at least no prizes) for it, you can add additional information on his/her topic about the subject. And he/she can add it to the topic if its relevant. 

5 hours ago, lore said:

Firstly you should use private message or cloud services if you want to work together and produce a guide with someone else. Forum sections are not meant for it. And you shouldn't create a separate topic to share a small piece of information since there will be a whole guide on the subject created for the contest.

1 hour ago, LordLeon777 said:

Can we make more than one topic and be able to win more than one rewards?

One contestant - one work. That's a universal rule. 

4 hours ago, Zurp said:

My face when I realize someone has already made a guide on the topic I've been working on..

oh.. that too bad. don't give up on posting if you have relevant information and isn't planning anything else. :smile:

2 hours ago, Bounce said:

Hi there! Akasha Can I write a guide in portuguese? 🙂

Yep, write it here:

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/287-concurso-mistérios-da-sabedoria/

12 hours ago, Gladiator said:

How much is too much? I'm kinda working on a guide and it feels like it's gonna be very long :dry:

If we fall asleep while reading it, it's too long. Make it interesting to read and the length shouldn't be a problem.:piggy:

Edited by Zurp
typo

5 hours ago, Zurp said:

If we fall asleep while reading it, it's too long. Make it interesring to read and the length shouldn't be a problem.:piggy:

Fair enough

30 minutes ago, hentbank said:

Is it allowed to post more than one articles?

On 3/14/2020 at 8:25 AM, Higgings said:

One contestant - one work. That's a universal rule. 

On 3/13/2020 at 11:26 AM, TheCaster said:

I have a query. Will the non-class manual have 'personal' or 'None' parameter? 

up to the winner's choice, any book except the “Magic Resistance” manual 

On 3/13/2020 at 11:33 AM, lore said:

even if this is a contest we still can share and help eachother our data for make the best guide possible?  The newbies deserve the best guides

feel free to create guides anytime, if you have a good and useful guide about something we lack, we'll reward you for it somehow. 

1 минуту назад, Akasha сказал:

we'll reward you for it somehow. 

I think the best reward is "thank you" from people who were useful to the guide.:uhuh: