We want more !

HeadHunter

Wouldn't it be cool for all class to have one unique skill, E.G, BladeDancer-Spinning With it's blades. Ranger - Rain of arrows. Druid : I dont know :facepalm: , Rouge: 3 illusion of shades, DeathKnight : Master of Chaos, Mage : Supernova, Shaman: Ability to revive with full hp , and so on..... Yea, I should have posted this in in  suggestion  but, more users in sapphire, more feed backs, opinion and critics. How many of you agree?

Devs cant do this cuz

great imbalance

and devs will work hard

and this will be on 2020

the end :facepalm:

L-O-L

who said we? :facepalm:

impossible theory

Devs wont add revive skills or new skills

it will take years

The game started in 2008

and new factions on 2012 what do you expect on new skills....

thats a good idea, and its even better to have an unique skill at each side. mc could have "chicken cry of surrender", when they use, they die instantly and cry cuz they are very chicken

thats a good idea, and its even better to have an unique skill at each side. mc could have "chicken cry of surrender", when they use, they die instantly and cry cuz they are very chicken

Three times  better than all skills of Headhunter combined.

lol @ shaman XD

You wouldn't laugh if you had played 0.4.4 version. Back then shamans & druids had this skill (could resurrect other players). Until devs noticed it could be a money machine  :bomb:

Oh yes, I forget to mention. . . .Using unique skill should soak entire energy (mana) and reduce regeneration and avoid use of pots for 30 seconds. Skill must be inactive if energy is less than 75%. Things should not go easy for users or devs will have to suffer chaos.

Oh yes, I forget to mention. . . .Using unique skill should soak entire energy (mana) and reduce regeneration and avoid use of pots for 30 seconds. Skill must be inactive if energy is less than 75%. Things should not go easy for users or devs will have to suffer chaos.

that sucks

great disadvantage to poor players

and devs wont allow it anyway

If devs do it it will be on on

Never cuz its not a 3d or a cartoon offline game

Nah. That's bad. We don't like it.

I cant claim to be right, that's why I posted at sapphire. ok how can we make it best. share your ideas.

No new skills for now. They need to balance existing ones first.

Yea balance and add new skill

:wacko: :unknw:

???? I think you cant calculate azebu's answer

or your just incorrect with the english letters.

:facepalm:

We dont need new skills.Most skills arent perfect yet :facepalm:

You dont want, I want and I am asking for it. :facepalm:  So dont mind other wants... You know what to do next, verbal atomic words or wisdom of silence. your wish....

You dont want, I want and I am asking for it. :facepalm:  So dont mind other wants... You know what to do next, verbal atomic words or wisdom of silence. your wish....

Wisdom of silence? :lol: :lol:

Well it seems your terms.....are not acceptable!!! :lol: :lol:

I didnt say i dont want new skills

I just said new skils are not ready yet and most skills are not perfect yet :lol: