mestrerhp is SCAMMER!!

arielxbr

Mestrerhp, pricilagat, kngmage, killerjr, killerjx are wisney chars, using them only to steal people exchange fake bills, robbing people and items, i ask to take one provides.

Thank you

Me and killerjr are friends he is not mesterhp and neither a scammer dont  accuse people without no proof people who have proof tell the truth and people without it are just haters who are trying to get attension and your on of them

To all who have been victims of theft by 'Mestrerhp', 'Pricilagat', 'Kngmage', 'Killerjr', 'Killerjx'. Comment on this post to get strength. Mestrerhp should be banned, it's up to us to transmit this message to managers. I'm not a victim, but I want to help my colleagues that were stolen.

Sincerely, Jeffkairus. :good:

Me and killerjr are friends he is not mesterhp and neither a scammer dont  accuse people without no proof people who have proof tell the truth and people without it are just haters who are trying to get attension and your on of them

hey is trust, killerjr is mestrerhp, mestrerhp scammed killerjr

hey too mestrerhp and etc... scammed my druidinha (druid lv 12), ALL U CAN ASK IN TRADE CHAT OF ELFS "MESTREHP IS SCAMMER?" ALL RESPOND YES, YES, YES AND YES

Mesterhp cant be killerjr i just spoke to killer yesterday =O how did he scam i am so gona get my revenge

I was wrong killerjr is not mestrerhp and neither he got scammed for proof he can speak his own language and believe me mestrerhp cant speak his language ;)