thieves

pheonixflyy

Ok so I'm going to ask this simple question: why do you even do it? :facepalm:

Today at kortavva I've seen about 3 thieves. At hydra, it was a 2mil day and everyone was just waiting to steal each others yellow/blue hydra. Why? Why steal steal the kill when you could do later? The first person who steals just starts off an endless vicious cycle that would have people stealing the others kill because someone stole theirs. I was at hydra for 3 hours waiting to be able to finish the quest(no life i know). Thre was this ranger that just kept stealing even after he was done and everyone was afraid to open because he would just steal it. In the end we had to kill him. Opened a yellow hydra, had him attack first, then no one healed him. When he stopped, we stopped, in the end hydra killed him. Took the cooperation of everyone there, especially the healers. But is this what it comes down to? Killing our own faction? Its purely destructive.

Later on at captives, there was this bd and me taking turns, when this paladin jumps in and steals. Why do people even do that? Is waiting a few more minutes too much to ask for? Later when paladin runs because we told him off, a druid comes and does captives while i stay and chat with him. Another bd comes in and attempts to steal.  This druid asked a mc in the area to help kill the bd, and another bd says shame on you for asking a mc to kill him. Do we condone such actions as stealing? I mean sure it was just a captive that we could wait a few more minutes to complete, but its the action of stealing and others allowing it that ticks me off.

Thieft is a crime in every country in the world. So why should we allow it tp happen here in warspear? Just because its a game? Its the morals about it that's wrong and if you don't steal in rea life then why are you doing it in a game? Cause you can get away with it?

Thieft is a crime in every country in the world. So why should we allow it tp happen here in warspear? Just because its a game? Its the morals about it that's wrong and if you don't steal in rea life then why are you doing it in a game? Cause you can get away with it?

Yes.

Because people are so ♥♥♥♥ing stupid

You should see Sapphire's Hydra when MC's on it

There's always this one Indo retard party either lead by Deatknight or Rizya, they don't kill/camp Elves but instead they go up to Hydra spawn chat each 15 minutes then eventually summon a Hydra then another 15 minute chat worse part is they only invite certain people and don't kick done members cause they need to " chat " if other party summons they attack, steal or not.

If a person steals it results to everyone standing in place like retards waiting for something to happen.

This is obviously the moment when the smart people leave.

There's always this one Indo retard party either lead by Deatknight or Rizya, they don't kill/camp Elves but instead they go up to Hydra spawn chat each 15 minutes then eventually summon a Hydra then another 15 minute chat worse part is they only invite certain people and don't kick done members cause they need to " chat " if other party summons they attack, steal or not.

If a person steals it results to everyone standing in place like retards waiting for something to happen.

Wow their situation sounds way worse than ours :bad: for us, at least the idiots leave when they get bored

Maybe the elves are excited. For once they have had control of Hydra for longer than an hour  :spiteful:

Indo's only invite other indo's (from my experience). Otherwise they'll invite you and kick you once you fulfilled your purpose towards them

Maybe the elves are excited. For once they have had control of Hydra for longer than an hour  :spiteful:

Sadly our control over hydra lasts longer than a few hours only on 2mil hydra days  :lol:

Hydra full of mcs is even worse than hydra full of elves. If elves, you can still revive.

Lost count how many times I had to retake hydra quest coz someone stole it  :facepalm:

This gets me pissed also im getting attacked by a boar and a dude comes and takes it :bad:

Login with your rogue and rip his face apart.

Опубликованное фотоWhy didn't I think of that

:lol:

There's assholes everywhere who steal everything. Steal your kills, steal your drops.... if i was in the same room i would knock their block off.. un-considerate assholes. Next best step.... kill em with another toon  ::)  then hunt them everytime you see em.. or just follow them around and steal everything they are after  ;D

Ok so I'm going to ask this simple question: why do you even do it? :facepalm:

Today at kortavva I've seen about 3 thieves. At hydra, it was a 2mil day and everyone was just waiting to steal each others yellow/blue hydra. Why? Why steal steal the kill when you could do later? The first person who steals just starts off an endless vicious cycle that would have people stealing the others kill because someone stole theirs. I was at hydra for 3 hours waiting to be able to finish the quest(no life i know). Thre was this ranger that just kept stealing even after he was done and everyone was afraid to open because he would just steal it. In the end we had to kill him. Opened a yellow hydra, had him attack first, then no one healed him. When he stopped, we stopped, in the end hydra killed him. Took the cooperation of everyone there, especially the healers. But is this what it comes down to? Killing our own faction? Its purely destructive.

Later on at captives, there was this bd and me taking turns, when this paladin jumps in and steals. Why do people even do that? Is waiting a few more minutes too much to ask for? Later when paladin runs because we told him off, a druid comes and does captives while i stay and chat with him. Another bd comes in and attempts to steal.  This druid asked a mc in the area to help kill the bd, and another bd says shame on you for asking a mc to kill him. Do we condone such actions as stealing? I mean sure it was just a captive that we could wait a few more minutes to complete, but its the action of stealing and others allowing it that ticks me off.

Do captives when its early or do it at night because if you do captives within the evening when players are most likely active im afraid there will be 1-3 or 4 players in that map which u are on ;)

Do captives when its early or do it at night because if you do captives within the evening when players are most likely active im afraid there will be 1-3 or 4 players in that map which u are on ;)

good advice :)

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

There's assholes everywhere who steal everything. Steal your kills, steal your drops.... if i was in the same room i would knock their block off.. un-considerate assholes. Next best step.... kill em with another toon  ::)  then hunt them everytime you see em.. or just follow them around and steal everything they are after  ;D

[shadow=red,left]Trust me when i say there's way to many people after my rouge that's why i play my mage i love trolling in caravans i get many mean pms about how they cant get there quests done. i say "Kill me ;D " and then eventually get ignored  :blush: then later get pmed again  :facepalm: [/shadow]