New Death Animation

Saber

Should There Be a new death animation?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should There Be a new death animation?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I still agree with this, and oh yeah, idgaf about little kids seeing violent deaths. If they see it, it's the fault of their neglectful parents, not of the devs. Heads falling will be really cool, id suicide every now and then just to see it. 

Well, with recent developer decisions I can see it happening.

"New death animations! You can now buy a unique death animation for your character, for only 399 MC!"

Who else noticed that when you die facing left or right (not sure about up and down) your leg twitches a few times before you settle dead lol When i mentioned this, many ppl ingame were surprised that they didnt see it before, but kinda pokes me in the eye, so wondering who saw it happen^^

we hv 4 fraction how about gives them special dead animation,like forsaken go dust,chosen get wings and fly to heaven,humans just die in agony pol of blood,and elfs idk fatallity cuting them ears XD joke elfs just say some mistical words and go to hell ofc XD

this shoud be interesting coz we see death most in this game

• 3 months later...

I agree with new death animation depending on which skill killed them last..

but I think beheading or any other gruesome-esque idea should be left out ;o

YEAH I wanna gank you all on my rogue :yahoo:

The luxurious pleasure in my eye

I think it's just a small data-package, around 200-300Kb or so. Would love to make mods like this lol:D

If there would be singleplayer lols.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Well the old death animation was like you get nerve pinched/Drunk and falls and blood coming out

2dkzrxx.png

Oooohhhh!!! ooohhhh!!!! ooohhh!!! is that my n-n-n-name!!!?? that guy who is offline in your party??   Span-Span-s-s-s-Spandam!!????   Ooooohhh!! ooohhhh!!! im very famous!!!  yeah!!! 

~LOL  :pleasantry:

it's just a game though, it wouldnt hurt if death animations would be added. i like new death animations! go go go devs u can do it!  hehe

Oooohhhh!!! ooohhhh!!!! ooohhh!!! is that my n-n-n-name!!!?? that guy who is offline in your party?? Span-Span-s-s-s-Spandam!!???? Ooooohhh!! ooohhhh!!! im very famous!!! yeah!!!

~LOL :pleasantry:

Its not you, it is Spanish.

Its not you, it is Spanish.

Oohhh!!... . I know your joking right?, Ohhow! i know you are :rofl: . please stop joking :D . thats absolutely me, yeah definitely! im now famous dude! why are u stopping me to be? 

My suggestion when you die by normal hit you die normally, but when you die by skill or critical, your head fall to the ground or turn to ashes.

I agree with previous sugestion, your corpse animation depend on your death. For exampe you die by Ranger your corpse have arrow stabbed in your body, you die by meele class and your head fall  the ground, you die by mage your corpse will be burnt to ashes, etc.

And the blood color should different each race, only chosen and mountain class have same color because they human. Maybe firstborn's blood color is green and forsaken is purple/black.

But I guess that is impossible for now because dev too busy fixing bugs :pardon: