New Death Animation

Saber

Should There Be a new death animation?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should There Be a new death animation?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Snorlax,Kuzmitch,and R0land

I want new Death animations.

Its soo old when you die and only blood

Example:

If you die from fire ball your body turns to dust

If you die from puddle(Warlock Skill) you melt

If you die from Ranger Attacks theres an arrow on your body

If you die from axe,mace,sword your head is chopped off

So do you want new death animations? :clapping: :clapping:

Um idk if id want to see my character beheaded :tease: :bad: :wacko:

But yea id like to see my enemy turn to ashes when the lightning strikes :yahoo: :dirol:

Just don't have have one for bees swarm death... that would be gruesome :bad:

While I agree the game needs new death animations,

those death animations you said are inappropriate for this game.

Dark Souls made death animations greatly. Depending on cause of death, you have different death animations. No beheading, no ashes, no puddles, simply falling down in various ways.

While I agree the game needs new death animations,

those death animations you said are inappropriate for this game.

Dark Souls made death animations greatly. Depending on cause of death, you have different death animations. No beheading, no ashes, no puddles, simply falling down in various ways.

i like this idea more... :give_rose:

Isn't it better for instead change the die animation to change the revive animation ?

Instead just turning the body into a bone it would have a ghost flying to the top of the screen ( as if it was going to the heaven ) after the player choice Revive ;) it'll be cool

Isn't it better for instead change the die animation to change the revive animation ?

Instead just turning the body into a bone it would have a ghost flying to the top of the screen ( as if it was going to the heaven ) after the player choice Revive ;) it'll be cool

that would be cool. not sure about the lag in wars tho  ;D souls flying around and lag lag lag  O:-)

Well the old death animation was like you get nerve pinched/Drunk and falls and blood coming out

Опубликованное фото

Well the old death animation was like you get nerve pinched/Drunk and falls and blood coming out

Опубликованное фото

ewwww u got blood on ur cc gear  :crazy: next time kill him in stealth mode cleaner  :crazy:

Well, It's totally a brain ignorance ... Your char will lose the head and respawn with his head again ? WTF !

That is brain ignorance. And once you reborn practically from death,isn't?

Lol it is a game. This option just add more fun to it.

Dude, kids play the game, we can't make the game too violent as this...

Use your brain a little, make something that hasn't that kind of violence, you can't think just about yourself...

I had an idea, we can just do it :

When the people die, his bone instead just disappear after sometime, it go getting dark, as it's getting older, and after so dark it disappear, someone agree?

Dude, kids play the game, we can't make the game too violent as this...

Use your brain a little, make something that hasn't that kind of violence, you can't think just about yourself...

I had an idea, we can just do it :

When the people die, his bone instead just disappear after sometime, it go getting dark, as it's getting older, and after so dark it disappear, someone agree?

Well

if you are talking to chrono

Most people are teenagers to adults

this is warspear not childspear

Опубликованное фото

Good times.

And @ topic, agree, this is an online game with fighting and weapons in it, kids can go watch cartoons.

I'm not saying it's a kid game, but I'm saying Kids play it too, and mostly times they're the more donators for miracle coin because they annoy their parents for it :D

Good times.

And @ topic, agree, this is an online game with fighting and weapons in it, kids can go watch cartoons.

Dude, did you see the abomination Cartoon Network has become? And many 12years old play Call of Duty, an online game with fighting and weapons in it.

This game does not need fatalities from Mortal Kombat, more variations of simple bloodless deaths is what we need.

Dude, did you see the abomination Cartoon Network has become? And many 12years old play Call of Duty, an online game with fighting and weapons in it.

This game does not need fatalities from Mortal Kombat, more variations of simple bloodless deaths is what we need.

imagine doing a fatality in pvps would be freakin Fxcking mega shocking awesome :shock: and with warlocks getting flawless victories :rofl:

I want to see your char headless

Okay, maybe I'll take another approach.

Graphics engine in Warspear isn't powerful enough to handle anything more complex than simple falling down.

Graphics engine in Warspear isn't powerful enough to handle anything more complex than simple falling down But if they use the money which Hassn used to amplify all his equipments to +10 instead of using them for weekend parties, then it might work.

Yup.

All you guys crying about kids seeing violence, blood and gore... do you really give a sh**?

The reason I don't want to see beheadings in Warspear is because, I actually don't have a reason. Just feelings.

At first everyone will be "lmao 2epik ur hed is ded lol", and after a while everyone will get bored/fed up.

I could agree on special death animations if you finish enemy with critical hit. Or, even player would perform special attack animation when scoring a critical hit.

While falling down on 101 ways is something you will get bored of 101 times slower than the same decapitation over and over again.

Also non-humanoid enemies need animation, because they have none.

I don't give a shit about little shits. They see violence everywhere else. Action shows on TV, most games from 2010 onwards, everywhere. All young boys have violent behaviors, we had them too in our times. I still remember being 8 and having sword (stick) duels all day every day.

The reason I don't want to see beheadings in Warspear is because, I actually don't have a reason. Just feelings.

At first everyone will be "lmao 2epik ur hed is ded lol", and after a while everyone will get bored/fed up.

I could agree on special death animations if you finish enemy with critical hit. Or, even player would perform special attack animation when scoring a critical hit.

While falling down on 101 ways is something you will get bored of 101 times slower than the same decapitation over and over again.

Also non-humanoid enemies need animation, because they have none.

I don't give a shit about little shits. They see violence everywhere else. Action shows on TV, most games from 2010 onwards, everywhere. All young boys have violent behaviors, we had them too in our times. I still remember being 8 and having sword (stick) duels all day every day.

wait wait.. I wana know was it a one handed stick or two handed o.O :rofl: i would use my dads hammer and pvp u :blush:

Well, It's totally a brain ignorance ... Your char will lose the head and respawn with his head again ? WTF !

:lol: :lol: :lol: die and respawn is already crazy....what is the problem of dying decapitated

wait wait.. I wana know was it a one handed stick or two handed o.O :rofl: i would use my dads hammer and pvp u :blush:

It was 4-handed. It needed two people to operate.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

:wacko: :crazy:

Almost a year i want official Answer

Ok i know what will r0land say its because it will change the game mechanics i guess?

Make a death where you skin an ememy alive, spab him 20 times, whip him with a spiked bull whip, then set him on fire to finish him off. 8)

• 7 months later...